Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Safe Haven: Regeneration

a part of “Safe Haven: Regeneration”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

All left alone, you hold these supernatural abilities, one day you are found, and now are training with others of your kind. (More explained inside.)(Remake~ all old members welcome)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Safe Haven: Regeneration”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:59 pm

Hey everyone!

So when you make your reservation, if you know the ability you want, please sate here. ^^
For the abilities, if you're one of the two, keep in mind you would have way more skill over your power, if not, you can have skill but its still a bit out of wack.

Don't have a bunch of different random things, if you want you can branch off one main idea. For example, here's mine:

Mind Linking - The ability to make a link between her mind and anyone else, things she can do with this include:
- Causing extreme pain to ones head
-To access memories of that persons past
-To read the thoughts of that person, or communicate with them through the link.
-To be able to walk through said persons dreams

You can also discover more branches as the role play develops.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Safe Haven: Regeneration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:22 am

Hi, may I reserve the male of the Two? I was thinking something like probability manipulation perhaps?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:26 am

Sure thing! ^^

(By the way the picture of the fourth doctor is adorable)

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:27 am

Hello Amy! Would you mind if I reserved a male role? Also, would it be ok if I ported Elliot over? If not I can make someone new.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:29 am

I wouldn't mind at all! And please, go ahead and play Elliot. :3

Glad to be roleplaying with you again~

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:36 am

Aw, thanks. He's my favorite :D I'll get to work!

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:38 am

Ahh, yay~! Thanks Amy! It's nice to be playing again with you too! :D

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SonOfMars on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:49 am

Mind if I reserve that last male spot?

SonOfMars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:53 am

Yep, go ahead! Glad to have you aboard~

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:47 am

Can I please reserve a female found spot?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:06 am

Yep! Thanks for joining~

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:47 am

Hello again! I've just finished submitting Elliot, but, once again, I've changed his powers around. :P I'm such an indecisive bastard.

I've given him the power of Shard Manipulation, like Byakuya Kuchiki if you watch Bleach. I think that I've nerfed him accordingly, because being as powerful as Byakuya would be stupid in an RP this small, but if you have any reservations about it, I am, as always, more than willing to make any changes you might think necessary. Thanks Amy!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Sorry it took so long to post my character >.< It took quite a while to find some good pictures.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:11 am

AH THE SITES BACK UP ALL MY LOVELY PEOPLE ~

I'll go right along and approve your fantastic characters :3

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:57 am

May I please reserve the last found female role?

I'm kind of between being able to imitate the properties of matter [for example, touching a rock and the skin becomes as hard as that rock] like the character from the Ben 10 cartoons, or appearance and voice alteration.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SonOfMars on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Hey can I extend my reservation? The site crashed just as I was submitting my character for approval. Lost everything. :(

SonOfMars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:13 pm

@Miss Nomer, of course, can't wait to see your character. ^^

@SonOfMars, Yes of course you may have an extension, I completely understand!

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Wish I could have joined this... The plot sounds so cool! But everyone have an awesome time :)

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Alright, first post is up!
(Dear god, I didn't realize how long that was and I'm so sorry D:)

Feel free to post when you are ready. ^^

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:19 am

Question, have they all already been found and are at the Safe Haven?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!