Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sword Art Online: Aincrad Arc

Sword Art Online: Aincrad Arc

a part of “Sword Art Online: Aincrad Arc”, a fictional universe by KazutoK.

10,000 lucky players including yourself, managed to get their hands on the latest and greatest Virtual Reality MMO. Shortly after arrival into the fantastic new world it's population discovers they're playing for their lives

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sword Art Online: Aincrad Arc”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sword Art Online: Aincrad Arc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue May 20, 2014 11:02 am

@Syao4500 - Yeah. Though there might be a perfectly good reason as to why she hasn't posted ever since the tests were apparently over this roleplay is starting to develop a layer of dust. If someone doesn't post soon I fear that this roleplay might go the way of the dodo before long. All due respect given but I may just go write up a time summary to move the plot forward so posting can continue if no one else responds.

I can only wonder why she didn't post here ahead of time to warn us of the delays so we could proceed accordingly.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 pm

@Syao
Wow. Made a meme for me, how honored am I?

@Zalgo
I guess ive been stretching my time, because summer is so close and I find it a perfect time to post them. but my mistake >< I shall post.. now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Wed May 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Suffering from hardcore writer's block right now. You guys can go ahead and take control of my character.

Syao4500
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon May 26, 2014 4:41 am

I figure with my latest post if we want to move forward with this trip to the town our characters have planned we can assume Triangle accepts the invite and is simply along for the ride.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Mon May 26, 2014 9:27 pm

To Zalgo, Syao, and Soulies: I think I'll edit my post and move us straight to Urbus right now. This is probably for the best, seeing how much we're dragging our feet...

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed May 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Just to note, I'll have my post up around tomorrow and then I'll be fairly busy from Friday until Monday. During that time I'll try to get my posts in but I'll be limited to one post a day at most.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Wed May 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Zalgo. But if you remember, Syao, Soulies and I can get pretty crazy with posting, so be prepared for plenty of reading :P

Also, to ArgoYamato and Fateless: Sorry we're taking so long; you're probably dead with boredom while we try to finish this up.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu May 29, 2014 7:17 am

@Nightblazer - I understand. It's quite acceptable.

It's just my luck that I'd have the whole week off and almost nobody posts. Now that I've got a weekend booked for work everyone's gung-ho to post all of a sudden. Funny how my luck works like that quite often.

Oh well. I shall suffer on behalf of my electrical bill.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Thu May 29, 2014 10:17 am

You had a week off? Man...it's really a shame that we did pretty much nothing. I guess we'd best get moving, POSThaste!

...I'll show myself out the door for that pun.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu May 29, 2014 5:23 pm

Update, my work just cancelled my next two shifts. I'm free to post well until Sunday. Monday and onward is not spoken for but until I get the call I'm gonna assume I'm free for those.

I miss out on some cash but at least I'm free now that it's convenient to for me to be. My work's capricious like that.

Also, my post should be up soon.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:48 pm

is anyone ready for new quest if so please tell me this rp has become stale.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!