Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Promises

Promises

a part of “Promises”, a fictional universe by angelwolf123.

Déjà vu. You've met these people before; you can feel it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Promises”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Promises

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Tue May 13, 2014 8:20 pm

I'm gonna stick with the female transformation then. Because it suits Cecil.... and the only pictures I could find of male characters with long hair and dressed in white were far too manly for him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Tue May 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Oh thank you so much, I really did work hard on this one thank you for your patience and consideration I hope to look forward to rping with you and everyone else. If there's anything you need me to change I'll be glad to fix it.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue May 13, 2014 8:41 pm

@Angel: Oh! I would love the sidekick role! Can you explain to me a little about it?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue May 13, 2014 8:57 pm

@Rurouni: I agree with you there! Cecil seems to be really in touch with his fem side, hahaha.

@Slimmy: I noticed that you have quite a few grammatical errors in your sheet. Everyone makes mistakes, but I suggest you look it over and fix the typos. If you want an example of how a sheet is to be formatted, look at Luna's character page.

@Leej: Ah, what a relief! (Heheh, I know you so well~) To be honest, Rhys wasn't really working for me this time. I'll probably use his FC again, but the Unicorn looks like he'd be so much fun~! Since the Sidekick involved a lot of plotting stuff, I will PM you info shortly.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestigial on Tue May 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Hey, so, I've only seen like...4 animes, and so I'm not all that equipped to finding pictures for my character.

Does anyone know of any good sites I could use to find some characters? Like, could I look up certain traits or key words and get results?

Vestigial
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Tue May 13, 2014 11:43 pm

I personally use Bing images and just type in keywords like anime guy with white hair, or anime pretty boy. Things like that. The pictures on Zerochan and fanpop don't show up on in forums on my computer, not sure about others.

I've also seen like 70 different anime, so if you need some help just let me know what type of character your looking for and I can help.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed May 14, 2014 12:01 am

Step 1: Choose a FC. This is the hardest part. You want to find one that fits your character and has a lot of pictures to use. zerochan.net (type in "solo", "male" then whatever traits you want "long hair", "pale", and so on), or animecharactersdatabase, where you just work the search engine.

Step 2: Make sure your character actually has pictures of it. Just type the name into google or zerochan. (Note: like Rurouni said, zerochan has high-quality images, but you need to save them onto your computer, then upload them to a site like photobucket).

Step 3: Find nice-looking pictures. Zerochan has a lot of good ones, but if you want gifs it's best to wade through the slog of tumblr. You can find all sorts of stuff there.

I'm sorry if I'm making it sound terribly complicated. If you want my straightforward recommendation, it would be Kagerou Shoukiin from Inu x Boku SS. He's good if you're starting the Demon King off as comical, then having him grow into the severity of his position over time. He looks like this, and you can find pictures of him here. He looks wacky enough on his own, but he also comes with a transformed state.

Just PM me if you'd like a different recommendation, or help with finding actual images.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Wed May 14, 2014 1:58 am

ok I think this is the last of it, it's all edited and complete. Sorry about the spelling errors I can really tired last night and stayed up late to finish it, that kind of thing doesn't happen all the time.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed May 14, 2014 8:01 am

I have carefully looked at both characters, and in the end, I have decided on Ever's character. Ever's sheet was extensively detailed and extremely well put together. Slim's character sheet was good, and her species idea was very creative, but there were still quite a few little errors that had accumulated.

@Slim, I know you have worked very hard, and I really appreciate that. If you are not fed up with all this yet, the Voice of Nature role has just opened up.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Wed May 14, 2014 9:08 am

No that's ok.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed May 14, 2014 9:22 am

@angelwolf123: Thanks for getting back to me. I'd rather wait it out and see what happens. Have fun!

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestigial on Wed May 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Ah, thanks to both of you. ^.^
I've been working on the info in MS Word, so I'll get the info into a character sheet sometime later today. (No work tonight, woo hoo!)

Though I do like the FC provided, I don't think he really fits the personality I've started to decide for my character....I think I've found one that might work though, thanks to the sites you've provided. Hopefully it doesn't appear too scattered, I've tried to make the characters/transformations look remotely similar.

[edit]

Ugggghhhhh can't find a good demon-looking one that would work.
This is killing me. Ha.
Ha.
h
a

Vestigial
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Wed May 14, 2014 6:02 pm

If you have an idea of what sort of personality you're looking for, I might be able to help?
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu May 15, 2014 9:44 am

ELLO!

Ever, Leej I bid you good tidings~

Just thought I'd stop on by and have a look at this lovely looking role play of yours. And I must say I love it:D

Any who is it too late for me to join? Of not may I reserve the role of Voice of Nature? I've read over the posts in the OOC and am aware that you may conpete for a role. However I am slightly confused as to whether or not the role is open or taken.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri May 16, 2014 2:56 am

If a female role ever pops up for vacancy or you ever re-do this RP, I'd gladly join.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri May 16, 2014 7:21 am

@Tales of the Wrath: Polarisbear has just reserved the last available role. If you wish to compete, that'd be ok, but I suspect not! Thank you for your interest in the RP. It is still possible that a role will open up, and I will be sure to PM you if that ever is the case.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri May 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat May 17, 2014 5:44 pm

So I went ahead and submitted my WIP although I hate doing that. I'm having a bit of trouble describing her personality and getting imagines that will fit into the Character Sheet without ruining the lay up^^; if there's anything wrong with what I have so far feel free to shoot me a pm.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun May 18, 2014 11:10 am

Alrighty folks, you all have three days to complete your characters. There will be an additional two day grace period for those who don't have time, and those who have questions or difficulties with FCs. Any character that is not completed by the end of those five days (without giving me a good reason in advance) will be booted from the RP.

Leej, who has not submitted a WIP yet, is the sole exception to this role because she has let me know she is working on her character. Leej, I expect a WIP within three days.

Once all the character are done we'll be working on character relationships during the two day grace period. Due to the nature of the RP, the charts will be pretty important and fun to fill out, heheh.

If any has concerns about the due date, now would be the time to let me know.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue May 20, 2014 3:00 pm

@angelwolf123
Sorry for me only now asking this would the deadline be Thursday correct?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!