Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In the Angels World

In the Angels World

a part of “In the Angels World”, a fictional universe by Sweetiebelle.

A school where guardian angels in training learn to protect their fellow human students from the corrupting of their souls

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In the Angels World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In the Angels World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:59 pm

this might sound stupid, but I find i can put more of myself into my characters when they are female and therefore play them better. Makes no sense, I know. xD
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:03 pm

No, I feel you, Sana. I hardly ever play a male for that exact reasoning
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:25 am

I guess my brain works more like a guy's mind than a girl's.. xD I generally understand guys better and have more similar qualities. So maybe that's why. xD
Add me ! ^^ <3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:47 am

Asdfghjkl Sach is so CUTE! Arwh. xD Loved the post TInk! I think I'm gonna wait until Sweetie posts though, before I post a response. :D

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:19 am

I freaking LOVE Sach.. xD Like, I love him so damn much.

*EDIT: I realized that I have a VERY important question for Sweetie.. xD Do Winston and Ellie know that Sachael and Roza are angels, or no ? O,O

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:32 am

Ohh, man, that is a darn good question, Tink. xD I always assumed they knew, but now IDK. >.<

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:19 pm

Hahaha yes! The school is filled with humans and angels, so it is very well known :) The two species look different as well. Angels look much more graceful and ethereal, while humans are more muscled and regular looking. Plus the whole wings thing.

And considering Winston is the only one of the group who knows the extent of Roza's gift (Ellie and Sach know the basics but not the details) it wouldn't make sense for him not to know she's an angel.

Good question, though!

I'm thinking the Nos plots can develop more from now :) Maybe we can discuss how our group will get in contact with them?

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:00 pm

That's part of the reason I didn't make another Nos post..lol

I figured we could expand on the plot in the OOC altogether.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:46 am

Yes, I agree with Tink. It's getting excitiiiiing :D I'm so excited. xD

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:30 pm

ADIFHASIGHRIGHERIH Sach&Ellie<33333333

*EDIT: PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR MY POST. >:3

ALSO, I assumed they knew, but I wanted to make sure. I had that random ping of "do they know ?" and I was like "oh, shit, I'd better ask." xD

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Well that was unexpected. xD

AWH they're so cute though! I'm desperate to reply but I'm going to wait for Sweetie :c Holy shit though, I really didn't expect it. xD

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:23 pm

That was the point ! >:D muahahahahahaha !!

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Holy Freaking Colossal Shit, Tink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS MAGNANIMOUSLY WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND UNEXPECTED!

You also almost got me kicked out of History cuz I was reading it under my desk and when I read it my hand flew to my mouth and I stifled a scream XD XD

I'll post un moment, let me gather my thoughts :) Totally diggin the posts, guys. Oh, and Sana, she wasn't nervous about going to class, she was nervous about expanding her powers since she's already kind of freaked by them :)

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:37 pm

That made my day XD lol !

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:01 am

Haha, Sweetie, my reaction was similar. xD My jaw was just open and I was like: What????

xD

And okay xD I just assumed that Winston might be concerned if she watched the students, and stuffs. IDK how to explain it xD

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:03 am

You're welcome for such a jaw dropping post. XD

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:26 am

You should see the huge-ass smile on my face. >u<

Should we create a new topic for the Nos Plot brainstorming ?

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:53 am

Haha, sweetie, I love the opening banner on the nos plot page xD Made me giggle a little bit :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Hi y'all! Sorry it's taking me so long. I'll have something up tomorrow, either before or after work

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:16 pm

It's okay. (:

I'm off of work tomorrow (Sunday) through Friday..lol hooray for cut hours ? xD

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!