Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer of Change

Summer of Change

a part of “Summer of Change”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

After the parents of two prominent families depart on a two month trip to Europe, their children are left home alone - or so they think.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer of Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Summer of Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:37 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Summer of Change"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Summer of Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:36 am

The responsible one sounds like an interesting character i would like to play him if you would have me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:18 am

Can we create our own character? If so can they be another family member or do they need to just be a friend of the families?
"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop..."- Meredith Grey

Bodoe
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:20 am

I we cant create our own then I would just like to play as The Outcast

Bodoe
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:50 am

Kirigakzuto, I am not placing reserves but you are welcome to try for him :).

Bodoe, right now I am just looking to fill these character spaces. Once they're all filled, I might consider original characters but I'm not totally sure yet! Thanks for your interest!

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:21 am

Hello, is it possible to get a reserve in for Liz Gillies?

Please ignore this

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:53 am

I'm going to try for a character (probably female), just not sure which one yet! I should have it finished this weekend.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:01 pm

I'm going for the screw-up, just as a notice of sorts ^_^
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineJustice on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Hi, love the RP idea! Going for the smart one. :)
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.

ImagineJustice
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know, I submitted as The Quiet One, so please don't submit as her :P

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Can I reserve Chloë Grace Moretz?

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:24 pm

thehalfbreed443 wrote:Can I reserve Chloë Grace Moretz?

I submitted for Chloe Grace Moretz already..... so I would prefer if you didn't because I really want to play that character.... is that okay?

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Yea That's cool I'll just take Nina Dobrev or Ashley Benson

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:07 pm

I'm in the process of making The Little One. I might leave a few of the relationship sections blank until those characters are submitted so I can message them and figure out a relationship together, but I can just put something down for them now and then change it later if you'd prefer that!

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Writer, if you could fill out all of the relationships now and then edit them if need be once the other characters are created, that would be great.

** Just a note to everyone, I added a few things to some of the character descriptions. I don't want every character to get along since that would probably make things boring, so please check those out and of course, feel free to add any other interesting twists to your character's relationships.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 pm

I submitted for The Outcast, hope you like it.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks to everyone who has already submitted their characters! As of now the available characters are:

-The Nanny #1 (female)
-The Nanny #2 (female)
-The Responsible One (male)
-The Jerk (male)
-The Screw Up (female)

-The Wild One (male)

I'm probably going to take whichever nanny isn't picked first.
I'm in the process of making a profile for The Jerk.
Last edited by Collapse on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:19 pm

I know there are no reservations, but I am working on the Responsible One right now. Just wanted you to know that there will be a CS sent in tonight or early tomorrow.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Sounds good :)! Thanks for the interest.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:23 am

We currently only need Nanny 1, Nanny 2 and The Wild One before we begin! I do have someone working on Nanny 1 but the spot isn't reserved so feel free to try for her too if you're interested!

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!