Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World Ends With You: Another Day

The World Ends With You: Another Day

a part of “The World Ends With You: Another Day”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

It seems that the reapers are up to it again. After the events of the previous Reaper's Game, it seems that it is yet again time for another. With new reapers and players; and not to mention Composer, who knows what is in store for the youth of Shibuya.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The World Ends With You: Another Day”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The World Ends With You: Another Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby satowb on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:16 pm

My post is in, sorry it took so long my electricity went out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

satowb
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:58 pm

*evil posts another evil plot of evil
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:37 am

I guess I'm waiting for Sempai to post? If he/she is busy I can always post for Aiko first

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Yeah I'm wait in on Senpai too, along with every one else though since I was the last to post.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Sorry, folks. Been busy with other things. I'll reply tomorrow night.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:24 am

@Senpai
As long as you're still here! Wouldn't want this roleplay to end before we even really get started ><

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:28 am

I agree

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Sorry it's not much, but it's something. I'm kind of at a friend's tonight and we're playing Hyrule Warriors. I promised you all a post but I didn't want to be rude and go off on my own for too long.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:14 am

I'll be lucky if I don't get a split personality after this.
Its kind of confusing at times, so forgive me is Aiko starts acting shy or Melody suddenly speaking up at times, just in case I really make those mistakes.

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:47 am

*crawls in exhausted*

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:01 am

Rough morning there?

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:43 pm

SO MANY PROJEEECCCTTSSS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EggsAndHam on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Sorry!!

I've been extremely busy lately (school work is horrible for taking up my free time), but I'll try to get in a post tomorrow

EggsAndHam
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:46 pm

Insert generic but very true excuse involving school and work causing my lack of posts here.

I shall hopefully get my post out within the next day or two, hopefully we're all still onboard?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:01 am

Well, I'm still alive.
Kind of. Things have been going on rather slowly on my end, with exams and whatnot.

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:32 pm

# - #

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!