Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RWBY: Grimm Awakening

RWBY: Grimm Awakening

a part of “RWBY: Grimm Awakening”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

The Grimm have risen up and are trying to destroy everything.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “RWBY: Grimm Awakening”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: RWBY: Grimm Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Please use proper locations for posts!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:15 pm

Why is it that all of a sudden, this scene is no longer occurring in M.G.?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:48 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been as active as of late. I've been sick, and I've been dealing with some family troubles, and the sites been acting like a dick a lot lately. Anyways I'm sorry if I've inconvenienced anyone with my slow rate. Also if anyone has any ideas on how to introduce Johuck, I'm open to suggestions.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RhymeWriter on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:34 am

You did forget to notice my post, sir

RhymeWriter
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Calyx, because A. There was a person involved, a girl to be precise, and Mountain Glenn isn't exactly inhabited, and B. Flint wouldn't return to Mountain Glenn if he's on the warpath. I assumed this to be a random village on the way that happened to be a tad cleared of people due to said march of the pengrimms. And RhymeWriter, you seem to have forgotten my PM to you about hitting without giving a chance to evade+the vagueness of your power, so I'm going to add to it here as well. Last I recall, you only said your slime could be manipulated like an extension of your body, NOT that it could instantly analyze and then add to DNA in a way that wouldn't instantly turn your character into an abomination, and to repeat myself, even allowing this addition to your powers(which I personally don't, no word on what Calyx thinks), the fact that you don't even need to have contact with the slime to regain the DNA makes zero sense, even coming from the guy who has said, and I paraphrase myself here, "we are in a rp where young girls use magic, logic doesn't really exist", and if you HAD this power, what's stopping you from just tossing slime-coated meat into the forest to get DNA from anything that happens to be peckish? And like I said in that so-easily-avoided PM, plugging your ears to stop sound is as useful as wearing an asbestos shirt and pants to stop fire. Yeah, it muffles the main source, but sound travels through EVERYWHERE, and as long as it reaches your eardrums, which something like Flint's music will, it WILL take effect, whether you heard it clearly or not. Notice I never said the power has any intensity levels depending on how clearly it's heard, either it's on or it isn't, and like this fight, it is on. #endrant

#restartrantquickly And to re-cover that bit about auto-hitting in that PM, it's a giant no-no, so CutUp read it, but CutUp don't care and everyone's fine with that.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:35 pm

I'M BACK SO SORRY BUT THE SITE WAS AN A-HOLE
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:19 pm

The fight was set in Mountain Glenn, because it is under reconstruction. Starting to get tired of walking into a situation where I have no idea what is going on but have been reading continuously. No one ever asked me to ok a fight at a random location on the planet, or because I set thew map up on here it is the entire planet. How would you have come out of nowhere when the Azuru introduction was posted in Mountain Glenn!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:25 pm

The blade-like attack was a connected attack, read over it slowly. I am about to recreate the entire RP, because everything is a disaster here.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:26 am

Says you. You're the only one with beef about the fight not taking place in Mountain Glenn. It was a proven failure, it could be assumed to be especially so after Flint moved in with his Grimm. No sane person would build where it would be instantly torn down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNaXdLWt17A

I stan- ...No, my point sticks.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RhymeWriter on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:38 pm

I'm with Calyx. This has gotten confusing and messy

RhymeWriter
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:25 pm

I had this entire RP organized, now there are like 30 posts outside an actual location. If I have to put up with one more disrespectful outburst from you, Thundergod1020, I will remove you from the rp.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RhymeWriter on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:33 am

Let's all just calm down, carefully read the character sheets and then try again. No need for us to be at each others throats over a story.

RhymeWriter
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:47 pm

So.... anyone wanna add anything? I want to hear honest opinions on this issue, shall I just copy character bios over to a new RP and start anew, kepp this one open and just ignore the whole lack of actual location issue, or just let this RP die?

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RhymeWriter on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:16 am

Isn't a total reboot a tad excessive?

RhymeWriter
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:57 pm

I want to keep this going but I can't really do much with Indie at the moment. We just have to wait for the others or make a new one.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!