Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elemental Avatars

The Elemental Avatars

a part of “The Elemental Avatars”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

9 individuals have been chosen to combat an ancient evil that threatens all of mankind. {No Role(s) Open}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elemental Avatars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Elemental Avatars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Elemental Avatars"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Elemental Avatars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:37 pm

I'd like to reserve the ice one if you don't mind.
"So pick your path, pick your pill, pick your poison man.
Pick your passion pick your casket 'cause it's all the same" Betrayal by Boondox

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LonelyGhost
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:01 pm

@LonelyGhost
Sure thing! I don't know if you sent in your reservation before I made the rules(I don't know what happened, I had them made and for some reason it didn't save.), but for future reference for anyone else who sees this I need those passwords before I can reserve them. Also before you get started I will make a quick edit to the character skeleton. I just forgot something.
EDIT: And done! Sorry about that.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRavenChronicle on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:11 pm

May I reserve lightening?

With FC: Michelle Tratchenberg

Im fond of Sienna.

And oh geeze, I switch up quite a bit but I am seriously into Famke Janssen.

RedRavenChronicle
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Sure thing RedRavenChronicle! I'll reserve 'em right away!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Can I reserve plants? I really like maroon, especially for sweaters, and I continue to take Sir Ian McKellen as my lord and savior!
Last edited by mortalcreator on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:27 pm

@mortalcreator
I would love to reserve 'em for you. But you're missing a password. Send me that and I'll reserve 'em right away!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:43 pm

May I reserve the element of earth please? FC would be Taylor Momsen.

Yellow is my favourite colous, and right now, Lana Parrilla is my queen.

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:51 pm

I'll reserve her for ya right now! And I love Lana Parrilla and Once Upon A Time! Although I kinda like the queen less this season admittedly. This is because of a pet peeve of mine because I hate love triangles. Either give her Robin Hood and be done with it or don't! I feel like she's past this sort of crap. She's the motherfucking Queen! She don't need no man! Wow I got off topic.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:10 pm

*I edited my post above, but my favorite actor is Sir Ian McKellen, aka the almighty wizard Gandalf, bless his soul.

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Indeed! Anyways I got em all squared away!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:33 am

CutUp wrote:I'll reserve her for ya right now! And I love Lana Parrilla and Once Upon A Time! Although I kinda like the queen less this season admittedly. This is because of a pet peeve of mine because I hate love triangles. Either give her Robin Hood and be done with it or don't! I feel like she's past this sort of crap. She's the motherfucking Queen! She don't need no man! Wow I got off topic.

You obviously have a lot of feelings. :p I can understand that.

Anyway, I'll try to have the character sheet upbefore the day is over.

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:16 am

I'd like to reserve Water. I don't have a fc yet but it'll come to me.

Also indigo and I guess Johnny Depp.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:01 am

Sure thing PhoenixGirl! I'll reserve em for you right now!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Welp. I finished my character. Just tell me if anything needs to be fixed/changed.

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:50 pm

bittersweetsymphonia wrote:Welp. I finished my character. Just tell me if anything needs to be fixed/changed.

Nope your fine! And for being the first one with a finished character:

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Can I reserve the metal avatar? Also, ELLEN PAGE IS MY LOVE
LOOK HOW MOTHER-HUMPING CUTE SHE IS. SHE IS MY WIFE.
and red like the blood of my enemies.

I'm not sure if I want to make a male or female though... I'll probably make a female if that's cool.
If I do, the FC will be Joana Gröblinghoff.

EDIT: Aaaaactually, I'm gonna use Ellen Page as my FC. Why? Just because she is amazing.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Quite Starlight! I'll reserve her right away!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxSilver_Wolfxx on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:14 am

I'd like to reserve the air avatar!My favorite color is pink, and my favorite actress is Angelina Jolie.
Thanks! Kaya Scodelario is the FC.

xxSilver_Wolfxx
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:45 am

Sure thing! I'm on my phone atm so I'll probably properly reserve you later tonight or else tomorrow. Anyways for those of you without a FC and stuff I really hate to do this but we need males. So I'm only going to accept them if they're males. I'm so sorry but we've only got two males and like five females now.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!