Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tundra || Remaster

Tundra || Remaster

a part of “Tundra || Remaster”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

Information Inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tundra || Remaster”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tundra || Remaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:21 pm

This reminds me of the time I started an rp right before a holiday. Oh yeah. That was last month...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:51 am

Well you have to give people a bit of time to reply, although I only gave them a requirement of once a week.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:29 pm

I've been on this site for almost 4 years now and I still have no idea where you get these fancy fonts!! :( Where do you guys get them? I wanna be fancy too!!! D:

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:25 am

[font= times new roman ] [/f ont]

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:11 pm

lol you just type in the name of the font into the code? I thought there was some specific code for each font but I guess not! Thanks! XD

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi there! So, it looks like there is one more space... where the gif of the hand is, there's supposedly another spot, right? ^.^ ... Could I reserve that while I work on a character? I notice you don't have a doctor in your group, and only one of you can heal megasuperawesome fast.

So, my fc would be Irisviel von Einzbern from Fate Zero. Here she is:

And her ability would be (as she would refer to it as): "Weave-a-friend!"

The ability just means that she can weave familiars from "light" aka matter that just is floating around in the air OR from pieces of her soul (nawww) and can boss them around to do her bidding. So she can have either a bunch of little familiars (like penguins) or one big familiar to protect her (like a polar bear). The familiar is connected to her by an invisible string, and if anyone can get her in that spot (it's like her Achilles heel), then her connection to her familiar will be severed and she'll go through extreme pain and may or may not become a vegetable. Because, y'know, a bit of her soul is lost (I'm going with the one where she weaves-a-friend with pieces of her soul, cos that's fancy.)

That's all I've got. If the spot's already taken, STOP ME NOW before I get on wayyy too much of a roll. But if it's not taken, then... please tell me if it's good?

Thankyou~

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:07 am

It's brilliant! Seeing as how most of our players disappeared there is definitely room for another character!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:48 pm

IRI!!!!!! <3

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:09 am

Ah. We appear to be short one Sorio. I'll jus' replace him with Mat's character then in Mitsuko's opinion sheet. I'll Add Cabbage's character too, once she's submitted. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:51 am

CHARACTER SUBMITTED~!!!

You needed some more female and older(ish) characters, so I went ahead and ticked both of those boxes~!

I hope the FF like their new Mother~!

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:08 am

Approved, thank you for joining!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:38 am

Apologizes, peeps of Tundra. I got military drills this weekend n' gotta wake up early tomorrow for them. I'll try to get a post up as soon as I can after that. The soonest time will probably be Sunday in the afternoon.

Cya then~

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:42 pm

[EDIT]

Nothing doing here... dum di dum dummm... Oh, I should keep this up though:

Maggie only really gets blood from Gorman because she needs what's in it to make her super regenerative medicine. For everyone else, samples are very occasional.

That's the reason why Maggie was also going on about a "bone marrow sample" ... I have no idea how she's going to go about that ...

AND another thing to clear is that her penguins don't look exactly like penguins, they quite literally look like they've been spun from light, so they have little patterns and stuff. Like this bird thing she spins here:

Okay... that's it...

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:54 am

Heh heh...I'm not sure why, but I find the smiley face with a question mark next to Gorman for Margaret's thoughts amusing! :D

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Everyone please try to submit a character opinion sheet if you haven't already!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:01 am

I'm going to go ahead and do this: https://titanpad.com/9mr8I4BrF4

This is a chatpad. Chatpads are good. Chatpads make planning scenarios easier and make collaborations possible.

Bookmark the chatpad. Love the chatpad.

See you in the chatpad.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:27 am

FFFFFFFFFFFF***********************************KKKKKKKKKK!!!! DX DON"T YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR TAB BEFORE YOU CLICK POST AFTER YOU'VE WRITTEN FOR LIKE ALMOST AN HOUR?????

*pant pant*

well.... it seems its going to take a bit longer for me to post....... It is now 5 in the morning and I have no strength to go on........ now excuse me as I curl under my sheets and cry...... T_T

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:15 am

Oh no... oh noooooo! D:

I saw this and I internally began sobbing with you.

Don't worry. I'm internally cheering you on too! (Kinda externally right now, actually.)

The post will get up when it gets up! At least you've still got the ideas left in your head now. :)

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Oh my gosh you have no idea how many times I'll be switching in between tabs to change my music while writing up a CS or typing up a reply and I'll ex out by mistake.

I think we all cringed while reading that post Mat_Z6 because we all know the feeling.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Hi guys!

Just here to tell you that I'm gonna be on holiday for a week.

By the rate of which this Rp moves, I'm not gonna be missing too much... when I get back there should be 1-3 more posts up to look forward to!

So see you guys next week. :)

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!