Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Time is Running Out

Our Time is Running Out

a part of “Our Time is Running Out”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

A year after a worldwide blackout, relationships, friendships, and even rivalries are put to test amidst a battle between three groups for control of NYC.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Time is Running Out”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Time is Running Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:49 am

Here you can reserve roles, ask questions, make a comment, give suggestions, tell me how nice my hair looks today...

Please make sure you include the password, or I can't accept you! Dx
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Our Time is Running Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:22 am

I would choose youngbloods personally

I would like to reserve the role Phoebe Tonkin I should have her in somewhere this afternoon finishing up another one
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:06 am

Hello there! I love this plot. Personally, I'd probably be part of the Youngbloods or Maniacs, but who knows.

Anyway, I'd like to reserve FC: Ian Somerhalder, please! You'll have a WIP up tonight and hopefully the finished sheet, but that might come tomorrow.

P.S. -- I'm sure your hair looks lovely, haha

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:54 am

Both of you, welcome aboard! Reservations noted and put on the front page. Can't believe no one wants to be part of the Phoenix's! :P That'd for sure be my group.

P.S. Thank you <3 XD.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:55 am

Hey, GentleMiss! I think I would join the Phoenix group in a Post Apocalyptic world such as this one. :)

But anyways, may I please reserve the FC: Stephen Armell? And by the way, your hair looks nice today. ;)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:06 pm

[color=coutier]I absolutely love the idea! I like to say I'd be in Phoenix, but I'd probably be in Youngbloods.

Can I please reserve FC Dylan O'Brian?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bloeddorst on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi there! Can I reserve FC Natalie Dormer from Youngblood ?
Last edited by Bloeddorst on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bloeddorst
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:25 pm

*blush* You guys are too nice, my hair can't look that good. XD

All reservations noted!

@Bloeddorst, could you tell me the password so I can make sure you read the rules? :) Thank you!

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bloeddorst on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:45 pm

Gentlemiss wrote:*blush* You guys are too nice, my hair can't look that good. XD

All reservations noted!

@Bloeddorst, could you tell me the password so I can make sure you read the rules? :) Thank you!

there you go !

Bloeddorst
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:19 pm

May I reserve FC: Lights Polextner?

I'd probably be in the Phoenix group, lol.

P.S. - I'm sure you look stunning today, Gentle!(;

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:22 pm

You sure can, :). And thank you, *eyelash flutter*, XD.

FC: Natalie reserved for you as well, Bloeddorst. :)

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:37 pm

May I reserve FC: Tyler Hoechlin and I would most definitely be a phoenix. Just to be clear, he is a Phoenix now and is the right hand of FC: Brendon Urie right?
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:56 pm

FullArmorNavy wrote:May I reserve FC: Tyler Hoechlin and I would most definitely be a phoenix. Just to be clear, he is a Phoenix now and is the right hand of FC: Brendon Urie right?

Yep! Welcome aboard, reservation noted. :)

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Having some trouble with code and will be out of town tomorrow if I cant fix and finish it today.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Feel free to IM/PM me any questions. :) I'd also be willingly to go in after you're done putting all the information down and fix it up for ya', if you prefer.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Hey GMiss!
Just to let you know, you are now my favorite for using a FOB song in an RP. And Brendon Urie as an FC - Just sayin'.

Anyway, I'd love to reserve FC: Kat Graham, who is a Phoenix :D

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Aha, FOB and P!ATD are life. <3 (And like two other bands but I'm not gonna go crazy... XD). Reservation noted, welcome! :)

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:35 pm

GentleMiss! May I also reserve the Maniac assassin, please?

I would still want to be apart of the Phoenix.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Finished FC Dylan O'Brien named Caleb!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:58 am

Can I reserve Maniac Prisoner aka Charlotte Free and though she started as a Maniac I think she(and I) would be more of a Pheonix

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!