Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered

The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered

a part of “The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered”, a fictional universe by Chikka.

Young mages and demons are forced to work together. {Full | Accepting members from the original roleplay.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:14 pm

I apologize for the short post, I've had major writers block lately and must run to an appointment so that was all I was able to get in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Don't worry abut it Cheshire. ;)

@Everyone
Just letting everyone know that Ahri is no longer in the roleplay, and we now have a new mage, who will be controlled by me. Myself & Kapento came up with it, and Olov will come into the roleplay soon. :)

-

β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
----------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:25 pm

So I was hospitalized last night due to emergency circumstances. It's gonna be a but tough for me to reply this week.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:21 pm

i don't know what it is about this month but Cheshire makes the 4th person i know to be hospitalized in the past 7 days. which is a reason why i haven't been on long enough to reply. my mother is one of the ones that has been hospitalized so i've been over there. She's coming back tomorrow so i should have a bit more free time after that.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:46 pm

@Vincent, I'm sorry. I hope your mother feels better soon.

I have CD (Crohn's Disease) so I'm in the hospital a lot. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I actually have the worst case the top five GI's in America have ever seen. Lucky me...

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:00 am

Sorry guys, I haven't been posted a lot recently since it's end term now and I'm having a whole lot of exams right now T.T

@Chesire Hope you get better soon :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:16 am

@Cheshire
I’m sorry to hear that, I hope you get well enough soon. I can’t imagine what it’s like to have CD but I wish you well! :)

@Vincent
That’s terrible to hear, I hope your mum makes a speedy recovery! ;)

@Chrian
Don’t worry about it, I’m in the same boat! Only instead of exams I have animations due. ><’

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:31 pm

I'll have to post for Ruzik at a later time, as I'll be gone for most of tonight.

However. Once Mikari, Midora & Olov reach the town / meet Memphis, I'll get things moving along again. ;)

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:35 am

just checking in. i haven't even been able to look at the site in the past week. i have been at the hospital for most of the time. i have even missed class a couple of times. my mother has been discharged from the hospital but we suspect that it may be a couple of weeks for her to recover enough to be somewhere close to normal. so in the meantime i will be taking care of her as well as my younger siblings. i WILL try my best to put something up now that i am at least at the house.

i have classes all day tomorrow/today (4:30am here) so i won't be able to write then. but on tuesday i should be free enough to get some writing done. well, i'm off to sleep. got a long week ahead of me. sorry that you all are waiting on me.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:30 pm

I've finally been discharged! Freaking pissed at the idiocy and ego of these doctors.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother Vincent. If you don't mind my asking what is she diagnosed with? There might be a way I could help. My mother is a pretty big research scientist and she is a wiz with hard to fix illnesses. If you wanna PM me I could have her look into some things?

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Sat May 02, 2015 3:04 pm

@Everyone
I am sorry for the delay in posting and absence, coursework has been taking it's toll on me. Though I have manged to post now, albeit they are somewhat rushed. Things are moving on now! ;)

@Cheshire
I am glad to hear you're out of hospital! I hope all is well still. :)

@Vincent
I hope everything is going well with your mother! Don't worry about posting, I just wish your mother a speedy recovery. :)

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun May 03, 2015 10:40 am

I'll hopefully get a post up tonight.

Oh, and I'm happy to hear things are working out for everyone, and that everyone is well!

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue May 05, 2015 2:06 pm

i'm terribly sorry that i've been away from the site for a long time. i've been pretty much a full time nurse caring for my mother. so i haven't had much time to do anything. it seems like things are going to get worse before they get better. So i'm giving my characters free reign for anyone to write for them. at least for now, until my mother can start functioning on her own more. the most i can do is pop in and answer questions but i don't have any time to write a part.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Wed May 06, 2015 2:09 pm

Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to post, since I've been terribly busy with coursework these past few days.

But I finally got something up!

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Thu May 14, 2015 11:05 pm

I apologize for the messy post. I'm falling asleep while writing this.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:37 pm

So is this dead?

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:19 pm

I hope not, but itΒ΄s been pretty silent.

In any case, I posted the progress on the collab. Which is still far from finished, but maybe it has necromantic properties?
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:42 pm

I guess at this point trying to revive this RP would be beating a dead horse.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:35 pm

well, let's see if we can get everyone back. my personal issue that took me away from the site in the first place has been concluded. so i can put attention here again.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:24 pm

I PM'd Chikawaa a week or two ago, she has opened it but not replied as of yet. Otherwise, I haven't contacted or been in contact with anyone.

I do think I'ma side with Chesire on this one, though. It's been a good run, but I fear the silence is condemning. I'm thankful the two of you have spoken out, though, but I'm afraid I'ma need a replacement RP. If either of you got one, hit me up. If any of you needs one... PM me in a month or so, when I'm done redesigning a few aspects of my own game.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!