Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Witching Hr

The Witching Hr

a part of “The Witching Hr”, a fictional universe by blvkmvgic.

What will happen when a witchcraft academy opens its doors without requiring specific selection from the council? Will it end in ruin or opulence?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Witching Hr”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Witching Hr

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:45 am

Hey everyone!

So now that Rowe and Pell are on the run, I should let you all know that they won’t be gone long.
If you haven’t been able to follow, here’s the rundown:
Legba was indirectly more or less, called upon by Pell’s little struggle. She’s still blaming Rowe for it, but I’m guessing being that Legba and Pell were entwined before she could even dream of such a creature, he kind of always knows where she’s at. Since she was promised to him as a child. Council arrived without invitation, because, well, they’re the eyes and ears of Robichaux. Plus, let’s just say that there are certain β€˜magic sensors’ in the academy. They don’t see everything, but they certainly won’t miss a murder or Papa Legba on the grounds. Now, that’s all cause for punishment and questioning, and with Rowe and Pell at the center of it, the Supreme was not going to let Myrtle come in and snatch her students. She more or less teleported them to a safe location. Seals are broken, Madison’s remains are cleaned up, and everything is back to normal code. Braxton, the police officer, will be more than likely calling back up, since everything is far, far too peculiar. This would be the time to use mind bending and reading abilities, y’all.

I was wondering what you all thought - should Council or Benjamin get to them first?
If Benjamin gets to them, he can basically hold them for information and torture them.
If Council gets them, one or both will be burned.

I also wanted to know what you all thought about bringing Angel in as a new student?
Let me know, please!

I’m going on vacation tomorrow and won’t be home until the thirteenth.
Message McPainty or MaliceInWonderland if you need anything.

Adore you all!
xo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:48 am

Thanks for the rundown Blvkmvgic!

In my personal opinion, I think it would be interesting to have Pell and them burned (and resurrected, right?) and then have Ben snatch them. Because it would make things even more confusing for them and make it a much more difficult return if they are brought back and then all of a sudden are being questioned and tortured. I also think it makes a bit more sense on Ben's part, because perhaps he could, like, witness the Resurrection, and as soon as Rowe and Pell are alone (or he could take the resurrectionist as well) he grabs them before they could do anything about it.

It's easier to catch confused prey than ones with clear heads after all. It just seems logical to me that way. Also, if Ben comes first and then Pell and Rowe escape or something (which they would have to if they were to actually go back and get burned), I feel like a burning wouldn't be their top priority if they came back saying witch hunters, specifically the Hawethornes, are planning their demise.

Really, I don't particularly have a preference, even though I argued for the burning first, so really it's up to you guys and what fits best for your guys' plans and stuff, but that's just my two cents.

As for Angel, I'm all for new students, but I have to admit, I haven't read his CS yet so I don't know much at this point. I should do that...
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:40 am

Hi guys, I'm not here to ask for my slot back or anything don't worry. I just wanted to apologise for ditching so suddenly, I would have told you but I didn't plan to be away from the website, it just happened I suppose. I can't give any amazing valid reason like I was travelling or anything I just didn't find myself online until last night but I'm really sorry for not stating I wouldn't be involved and for disappearing.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Hey Livygrey, it's always good to see you. ^_^ Thanks for stopping by and letting us know. I know not many people would come back so it means a lot you would stop by again and explain. You're fine though, no one hates you or anything, so don't worry too much about it. Everyone needs a break from writing every now and then, and you know what? I'm glad you knew when to hold back so you didn't burn out. It's happened too many times to count when someone I know writes in a roleplay and keep writing even when they don't feel like it and then they get stuck in a gutter for months with writers block. It's good to take care of yourself and give your mind a break from being creative and being IC and everyone does it at some point. Of course if you stayed it would have been awesome, but you are more important than any post or roleplay.

I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say we still love you and your brilliant mind, and hey, if you ever want to do a one on one or if you need someone/people for your roleplay, just hit us up. At the very least, hit me up. XD It would be a pleasure to write with you again so I wouldn't pass up an opportunity.

Again, thanks for stopping by and saying hey.

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:58 pm

So, since there hasn't been much activity here for a bit, I just wanted to stop by and say that I have another character up if anyone wants to plot or us check her out. I won't be player her until the next day or so when things calm down a bit, but yeah, she's available for pretty much anything plot wise, same as Kyle.

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Hm, since people seem interested in me capturing people, and I already have plans, it leaves me in tough predicament. I am not sure which to chose but both will establish me as a threat, so I ask you guys, should I either, A: Kill off some of the students whose players we dropped? or B: Go ahead with capturing Rowe and Pell? Personally, I prefer A so that the continuity of this story can have some closure, since some characters inexplicably disappear and makes for confusing story telling. Still I can do B, since I do plan to kidnap some people anyway.

Edit: Although my next post about him will be him surveying the city and of course the school. Since he needs intel before any action follows.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:32 am

Ahhhhhh I swear I didn't run away from the roleplay even though I'm pretty sure its my post everyone was waiting for and shit. I went on vacation to Florida (jeez its hot here) and I haven't touched a computer in a while. Should I post? I don't know how many people are still lingering around since it seems the posting kind of came to a halt. Sorry o_o

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Well, I'm around still, but everyone else pretty much vanished. O-o Seven, I like plan A better, actually because I don't think Pell and Rowe are supposed to stay long, you know? But both are good ideas.

And Izzy, it's fine! Vacations are okay. If you want to post I think that'll be best, because if others think it's dead, then maybe a post will let them know we're still around?

I was waiting for Blvk honestly to post, or at least get on so I can ask her about some plans we had and about the situation. However, she hasn't been on since the 15th and I haven't been ale to get a hold of her since then.

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:56 am

I can try to make a short post then but I kinda need blvkmvgic to post since I'm with her character and I need to know what were supposed to be doing in the first place o-O. So far Rowe is just casually going with the flow. "Oh, we're dying." "oh, we're not dying." "Oh. We're running away." I have no idea where we're supposed to be going. I think seven should start with killing characters who dropped, since that issue arose first. But I don't know what I'm supposed to do with Rowe and Pell. Shove them in a hotel? Is there some "safe haven" I'm forgetting about? XP

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:40 pm

Hey guys, It's Malice, or atleast used to be. I screwed up my account by trying to change the email, and now I can't get in it. SO this is me from now on.

I'd like to rejoin if possible.

McPainty, I still want to do what we planned with Jacq and Kyle, just letting you know xD
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:41 am

Enough with the viruses on my computer already! Jeez, every other day I have a new virus. I can't even tell if its my fault or not. XD

Malice, I'm still 100% up for that idea, but I don't know where everyone went so unless people come back or if we just decide to continue without them (which I'm fine with either) it would be kinda hard to do it right this second without deciding that. And of course you can rejoin BTW.

Izzy, I'm actually not sure what the plan for that was either. But since she hasn't been on in about a month, I think it's safe to say that we can take some liberties until she comes back. So, for now, since it's just been us who've been on and are going to be playing until further notice, you can assume what you want. If you want to go to a hotel, you can, if you want to come back so you aren't all alone way out there, you can, or if you wanted to do something with Ben you can. I mean, it might scRew up Blvks plans for that, but I'd rather have the rp alive and have one part of a planned mixed up rather than the rp dead because we're waiting forever. So do what you need to do to Izzy to make it so you can interact with someone so you aren't sitting there.

And now, I think it's safe to assume we're going to be playing a bit without a lot of members. And because of such, that gives us a few different options. We can either wait for people to return (which they may never), we can post and continue and see if anyone comes back and just play, or we can do a reboot and just play with us on a new board (or open it up to new people too). I'm fine with all these options but I think we should decide before doing anything in order to keep everyone's interests in mind and to make sure we're having the most fun, even if it means us dropping it entirely or starting fresh. So what are you guys thinking? What do you want to do?

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:26 am

I personally like the idea of a reboot. So that's my vote.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:18 pm

I vote for a reboot also, a fresh slate without the need to kill off everyone who just stopped playing, you know? And I wouldn't mind if its open to new people or not- it's up to you guys.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:51 am

Sorry about the lack of a prompt reply. I've been somewhat busy with lots of company coming over unannounced (and some announced like on the 4th and stuff). >.> As much as I love company, it sucks when it's, like, every other day and they stay for most of the day. Grr.

Anyway, alright, a reboot it is. :) Unless one of you guys would prefer to do it, I don't mind starting us up again. And I don't mind new people joining in either, but what do you think Mal? Just want to make sure we all agree before I put it up.

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:39 am

I think we should allow people to join, but at the same time, we can continue the story we had going sans the people that dropped out.
and i'm good with you making the RP page xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Yeah, I'm fine with you making the page too :P

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:06 am

Alright, sounds like an agreement to me. XD I'll get started on the page and I'll link you guys as soon as I have it done. ^_^

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:19 pm

roleplay/welcome-to-the-academy

Thread is up. However, The Witching Hour was taken so just called it Welcome to the Academy because I wanted to fix my spelling mistake. XD (Hor instead of Hour) I can still change the title up until tomorrow so if you guys have a better idea for a name just let me know and I'll change it.

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!