Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Witching Hr

The Witching Hr

a part of “The Witching Hr”, a fictional universe by blvkmvgic.

What will happen when a witchcraft academy opens its doors without requiring specific selection from the council? Will it end in ruin or opulence?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Witching Hr”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Witching Hr

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:12 pm

Hey, guys! I'm so sorry to have to ask for this, but I'll need an extension for tonight/tomorrow morning. A play that I'm in starts its run tonight and yesterday I was barely home for an hour and today I've gone and slept/learned the day away (i.e. early morning classes followed by a nap that lasted far longer than it should have). I'll definitely have it up tonight (if I don't keep over from the play) or tomorrow morning/afternoon at the latest!

Also, I've no qualms with Madison being eaten. She might taste a bit spoiled, thought. ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:21 pm

@usernamesareadrag: This might seem a bit random but from one fellow actor to another, I say good luck to you!

Uh, as for Madison, I suppose I could go without sticking her head through a pike...*sighs*... ):

Nah, jk, I'm good!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:27 pm

Hello my little coven!

Well, well well! Looks like things are finally starting to get juicy.
I’ve been waiting for the action to begin.
I hope I’ve opened up the can of worms adequately.
Well, or at least enough so that most of you with your own micro-plot ideas and plans can begin.

Ahhh, also...

I’m going to need December Reigns, CharlotteV and LivyGrey to let us know whether or not they are still interested.
We haven’t heard much from the three of you!
Either way, we won’t be upset.
We just like to have a heads up every now and again.

zeph_gm, please eat Madison.
even as an NPC she’s an insufferable b-i-t-c-h!!

As for everyone else, have a ball.
Go with the flow, and do as you will.
Can’t wait to see what comes next!!!!
Papa Legba is in our near future, no?

:D!!!

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:23 am

Just to kinda vouch for someone real quick, last I heard, Charlotte is sick and hasn't been able to get on much. I don't know of she is still interested, but just as kind of a head up I suppose on that.

Also, I won't be able to post tonight because I have company coming over but I will post tomorrow. :)
ImageImage

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm

HEy, has anyone heard from Roku? I wanted to post but I haven't heard from him and that's who Jax was with before the time skip.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:21 am

Hey guys, sorry I thought I had posted dayyyys ago but I realized it must've never gone through. I tried to get the ball rolling on the creepy shit going on factor, so I hope you all enjoy that little bit. Love love love whats going on with this group of writers right chere.

xoxoxox

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm sorry Mailce, I haven't heard from him. :(

And sorry guys for the sudden delay! I was planning on posting the other day but then I got some amazing news and basically I've been busy celebrating and doing other projects and stuff. I am terribly sorry for that, I hope I can be forgiven.

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:59 am

Thanks Painty~

I have been horribly, awfully sick and my baby sister has been in and out of the ER so my life has basically been a hell of a mess. I am still interested, but I have quite a bit of reading to catch up on before I can post for Aden. If I'm too far behind, I understand if I have to be dropped.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Hey, guys! Sorry it's been a bit since I've posted- we've been having a time of it in my home. I'll hopefully have something up tomorrow!

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Oh my gosh, I hate my stupid computer. I had n amazing post all typed up and done and I literally hit post, then without warning, my computer literally shuts down. Blue screen of death and everything. Like WTF?! I hit post! Then it dies! It literally dies! My life hates me! It literally hates me!

Augh, I'm so pissed! Why do laptops want to screw with my life?!?!

It's too late in the day for me to remake it so I'll do it Thursday (I'm busy all day on Wednesdays). So I'm sorry for the delay, yet again you guys. I had it copied to my clip board in case something like that happened because usually it just hard reboots, but this time it just died completely so no C&P will do anything.

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:45 pm

I've decided I'm going to have to pull out of this one. I'm sorry, I'm not known for abandoning RPs, but I'm just too far behind and have too much going on. Catching up is just too difficult right now.

Have fun guys :)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:42 am

Aw, we'll miss you Char! Thanks for playing though, it was nice to write with you. ^_^

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri May 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Hey guys, I hope you don't mind but I had Jax discover What was left of Madison, I didn't know what else to do with her since Roku bailed. I hope you don't mind.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Fri May 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Hello all- I know I've been apologizing a lot, so I thought I'd cut the apologies and be upfront. My life is in a bit of a kerfuffle as of late. There was a major death in my family(the funeral is tomorrow), I've been ill, and school work has buried me alive alongside working on plays that I don't have nearly enough help with. This isn't me painting some pretty excuses- I just felt that I need to explain myself. My next post WILL come on Monday or at my earliest convenience on Sunday, but please don't wait on me. I'm notorious for my affinity for catch-up posts ;). Thank you all for your patience and your genuine kindness.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Mon May 04, 2015 4:43 pm

Hey everyone!

Sorry for my neglect and things being so backed up!
I’m putting in serious work now that I have a good day off, all to myself.

So! Here’s some things you guys will notice, or should keep an eye out for.

Madison has been mutilated and is now deceased [you did great MaliceInWonderland].
The grounds of the school have been infiltrated.
Rowe lost his shit on Pell, and caused a minor seizure to take place, if you all didn't catch on to that with her convulsions and loss of control.
We may consider it a serious brush with death, now that she's seen Papa Legba.
You [all] can expect a lot of paranoia and defensiveness on her end, now.

We lost CharlotteV, so we have Aden Orchau open to be continued, or started anew.
Sad to see her go!
December Reigns was pulled from lack of correspondence.
So there is an open slot for a student role.

I will be posting and following up for Hale and my other new male character.
In the meantime please refer to the Connections thread for details you need to be in the loop about, plot wise.
If you have any questions or concerns you know where to reach me.

Should be around most of the day, today, and most of the night.
Lots of work to do.

Take your time usernamesareadrag!

xo.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Thu May 07, 2015 8:46 pm

Okay, okay, okay, okay, I need to pull some things together for a second, so sorry if I begin to ramble. But to start off, I apologize, yet again, for my absence and lack of posts, I'm not dead, I'm still here. I just have all my tests and AP testing and such today , and not only that, but the Drama department wanted me to take a bunch of pictures during their dress rehearsals so I have been exceptionally busy this week because of those and everything. I'm not trying to make excuses or anything, I'm just letting you guys know that the show an the tests will be over on Monday, so therefore I should have WAAAAY more time to myself than I have had recently to post and such.

I am working on rewriting that post I lost right now though, so you guys won't have to wait anymore. If it comes out short, I apologize because I don't remember what I wrote, if it comes out long, I'm sorry because it's probably just rambling that has nothing to do with anything. And catch up stuff. >.> <.<

Secondly, thanks for the summary blvk, I really appreciate it. I haven't had time to even read everything in everyone's posts (I've had to skim because I would only have 15 minutes at a time) so that wrap really puts off some stress. O-o I mean, I knew Madison was killed, but the small seizure blew past me. So that's good to know, so thank you.

Uuuh, I guess that's enough rambling from me. I think whatever you guys wanted to do with Ben would be great, whether he comes in now or not, and I just hope the open characters are taken by some interested lurkers. I would hate to simply not have those character at all. But yeah! That's, my update.

Back to writing

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sun May 10, 2015 1:47 am

Sorry for the double post, I wasn't planning on doing another so soon after my last, but I wanted to snag that role with Jacq before anyone else took it. Impatient me is impatient. >.>

If you wanted me to wait, I can always take it down.

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Sun May 10, 2015 3:04 am

I promise to post for Hale within the next couple days!

McPainty, MaliceInWonderland and Izzyvamp, your posts were phenomenal.
Keep up the great work!

Make sure you all prepare yourselves for a new character.
She'll be arriving any day now.
I want everyone to make her feel extra welcome!

Talk to you all in a while.
xo.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zeph_gm on Sun May 10, 2015 7:33 am

Alright, if no one claims Aden can I eat him? also, Sevenelleven, when were you gonna start encroaching on the coven? Since Decimus is a little bit of a rogue element, I am interested to see how his direction will shift with hunters thrown into the mix, and whether he will side with the coven (enemy of my enemy is my friend) or whether he will decide to help the hunters (wolves hunt in packs).
"We stopped looking under the bed for monsters when we realised they were inside us."

zeph_gm
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun May 10, 2015 2:59 pm

Most likely soon here. Since people seem to be disappearing off the face of the roleplay, it seems prudent to give some sort of explanation IC for their absence. I.E, a network of Witch Hunters underneath Ben seems to be a strong candidate. I'll be working on a post detailing the abduction and subsequent executions of certain witches and warlocks. Of course you can still "eat" Aden if you like, otherwise he will be one of those few killed by Ben.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!