Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Academy of Musical Arts

Remake Info

a part of “Academy of Musical Arts”, a fictional universe by CxanderCat1.

School for the early beginners of dance, electronica, dubstep, and more. Dedicate your all into musical arts and soar to be the world's greatest musical artist!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Academy of Musical Arts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Remake Info

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Hey lovelies!~ :D So we should use this OCC to talk about what to do about remaking the rp. :)

I am making a list currently of things we could do for the remake to keep things interesting. Like cultural festivals and holidays and such. :D

But when we remake the rp, I'll add Keaton and my new character Cass to it.

Should we start from the beginning or pick up where we left off when we make AMA again? We should probably start from the beginning so we don't confuse new people who join. I'd love for Keaton and Clyde to get a third roommate too. :)

Any thoughts, my dear?~ :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Re: Remake Info

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CxanderCat1 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:10 pm

I like it!

I'm thinking of adding a new character as well. More like Clyde's sister most likely.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CxanderCat1
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:52 pm

I was thinking that we could have either 8-10 people involved in it? I don't want to have top many people unless they are flooding to get in. I'll do the coding for the character sheet. Also can we just do all anime. I don't want someone posting as a normal once cause its weird
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:02 am

Let me help write the introduction.
We should put the Character Skeleton in Code.

Like This:
Code: Select all
[color=#804000]❝CHARACTER NAME GOES HERE❞[/color][hr][/hr]
[img]Image%20and%20or%20gif%20here%20of%20character[/img][hr][/hr]
[color=#804000]❝The Basic Facts❞[/color][hr][/hr]
[color=#804000]| Name |[/color]
[Self-explanatory]

[color=#804000]| Nickname |[/color]
[Self-explanatory]

[color=#804000]| Gender |[/color]
[Self-explanatory]

[color=#804000]| Age |[/color]
[Self-explanatory]

[color=#804000]| Sexuality |[/color]
[Self-explanatory]

[color=#804000]| Race |[/color]
[What race is your character? Human or Robot]

[color=#804000]| Eye Color |[/color]
[Self-explanatory]

[color=#804000]| Hair Color |[/color]
[Self-explanatory]

[color=#804000]| Skin Tone |[/color]
[Self-explanatory]

[color=#804000]| Distinct Markings |[/color]
[Does your character have any scars, tattoos, ect., ect.].

[color=#804000]| Physical Description |[/color]
[Describe your characters physical description. Optional.]

[color=#804000]| Likes |[/color]
[What does your character like? List at least 3]

[color=#804000]| Dislikes |[/color]
[What does your character dislike? List at least 3]

[color=#804000]| Personality/Dere Type |[/color]
[What is your character’s personality like?]

[color=#804000]| History |[/color]
[What was your characters history like? Optional.]

[color=#804000]| Secret |[/color]
[What is your character's secret?]

[color=#804000]| Other |[/color]
[Anything else you'd like to add?]

And we should have specific rules.
1. Cussing is allowed but no F-bombs
2. No God-moding.
3. Please do not stop posting for a long time without notice.
4. No Intimacy i.e. Sexual Intercourse.
5. No God-moding.
6. All Names are allowed. Anime pictures only.
7. Everyone is allowed to play NPC's.

And if a submitted character doesn't follow the rules, we can't accept them.

Something like this? :)

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:24 am

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Rules&name=Shardee.ttf&size=80&style_color=000000[/img]
[font=burgers]1. Cursing is allowed, but no start F-bombs everywhere. Its not appreciated.
2.This is a standard for every roleplay, no god-moding. Don't try and control another persons character that's why you have your own.
3. Don't join if you can't continue up with your posts, we would hate to leave you behind and have random posts from you. It would be confusing and honestly annoying at the same time.  I'm not trying to sound rude. Also part of the pass is you characters FC.
4. Keep it PG here, when it gets sexual start to message instead of posting that. I'd like to keep my eyesight if you don't mind.
5.This is an anime roleplay, so please keep it that way. When she send in a character or choose a fc make sure its anime please and thank you.
6. All of the FC's and short bios are changeable! I did take time to find all of them but if you want it bad enough then you can change the fc. For the bio it can't be basically the same as someone else's. I didnt want everyone to have the same personalities that's why I tried to pre-set it that way.
7. Have fun and don't cause drama, save that for your posts.
8. This is sad to say, but if you aren't active you will be removed. So send us a PM if your having a problem!
9. This is a reboot the whole idea came from CxanderCat! Lainpink131 and Anraee simple helped put it together again so majority ofcredit can go to CxanderCat.

To prove you've read this whole thing, the second password is your favorite candy.
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/2ad6ce1bd5a55dc9848cf81838c8d6a6/tumblr_mkqu9oAbll1riizqco1_500.gif[/img][/font][/center]

It look like this:

1. Cursing is allowed, but no start F-bombs everywhere. Its not appreciated.
2.This is a standard for every roleplay, no god-moding. Don't try and control another persons character that's why you have your own.
3. Don't join if you can't continue up with your posts, we would hate to leave you behind and have random posts from you. It would be confusing and honestly annoying at the same time. I'm not trying to sound rude. Also part of the pass is you characters FC.
4. Keep it PG here, when it gets sexual start to message instead of posting that. I'd like to keep my eyesight if you don't mind.
5.This is an anime roleplay, so please keep it that way. When she send in a character or choose a fc make sure its anime please and thank you.
6. All of the FC's and short bios are changeable! I did take time to find all of them but if you want it bad enough then you can change the fc. For the bio it can't be basically the same as someone else's. I didnt want everyone to have the same personalities that's why I tried to pre-set it that way.
7. Have fun and don't cause drama, save that for your posts.
8. This is sad to say, but if you aren't active you will be removed. So send us a PM if your having a problem!
9. This is a reboot the whole idea came from CxanderCat! Lainpink131 and Anraee simple helped put it together again so majority ofcredit can go to CxanderCat.

To prove you've read this whole thing, the second password is your favorite candy.
Last edited by Anraee on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:58 am

For the new picture that would be shown. I liked this one ---------->
Url: https://36.media.tumblr.com/46295c347b7 ... o1_500.jpg
All we have to do is resize it and then it'll be good to use!

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:26 am

Ooh~ That is super cute~ :D My favourite candy is skittles, by the way! :)

Here, I resized it for you.
http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag1 ... zcefaf.jpg

I really like that character skeleton because it's so pretty and has a lot of details with colors and such~ :) Plus, it gives a short little explanation on each of the requirements. It is really useful for me. I use it on almost every single character I make, and we can change the requirements if you want to fit the story more.

btw, I like it, Anrae~ :3

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:09 am

Thanks! This is coming together to perfectly at this point in time! And the character sheet is perfect and bdoesnt scare the crap out of me like some of them do! My favorite candy had to be gummy bears! I love them to death along with sour gummy worms! The requirements seem to be fine! I'm about to set up the role section. I'm going to give an option of fc's people can use but they don't HAVE to use them. You and CxanderCat will be making different characters along with the ones you have so I'm going to put a blank gif (as in like a gif that doesn't have a specific face in it) for you guys! Then all we need is the plot to attract some people! Who is going to do that? I can do it if you want. But idk

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:33 am

[center][font=burgers][img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Roles&name=Precious.ttf&size=80&style_color=00000B[/img]
[img]http://data2.whicdn.com/images/31844896/large.gif[/img]
Role 1|| Male || Age: (15-18) || FC: Rin Okumura || [i]Open[/i]
He is generally the a rude type of person. He doesn't like to be bothered with others, although he tends to act that way he does have a rather soft spot for girls and to people who are nice to him. Other than that he tends to be awkward and rude towards other people he doesn't like or doesn't know.

[img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23400000/tama-chan-tamaki-suoh-23436409-500-255.gif[/img]
Role 2|| Male || Age: (15-18) || FC: Rin Okumura || [i]Open[/i]
He is known as prince charming of the school. He had good looks and believes he can get anything he wants. He grew up in a wealthy family getting everything he wants. With being pampered when he wants something he will do anything it takes if he wants it that bad. He tends to get jealous of everything easily and will snap at you when he doesn't approve of something you are doing.

[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md6xtdhOUm1r9bkeao1_500.gif[/img]
Role 3|| Male || Age: (15-18) || FC: Yamato || [i]Open[/i]
He is kind hearted and soft one. Everyone adores his friendship and he doesn't really gets looked at as the dating type. He loves to have fun and is easy to get along with most of the time. When he has his eyes set on something or a girl he will do his best to try and get her attention.  Normally he is surrounded by other girls.

[img] https://38.media.tumblr.com/8d87f52352318cb405bba69ded552fa6/tumblr_niyec8Aisy1tsi6ino2_500.gif [/img]
Role 4|| Male || Age: (15-18) || FC: UNDECIDED || [color=red][i]Taken by CxanderCat[/i][/color]
UNKNOWN

[img] https://38.media.tumblr.com/8d87f52352318cb405bba69ded552fa6/tumblr_niyec8Aisy1tsi6ino2_500.gif [/img]
Role 5|| Male || Age: (15-18) || FC: UNDECIDED || [color=red][i]Taken by Lainpinky131[/i][/color]
UNKNOWN

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/583f18e2aec62eca1585282be6814f2b/tumblr_mfc0n0K6Pe1qmouyyo1_500.gif[/img]
Role 6|| Female || Age: (15-18) || FC: Mashiro Shiina || [i]Open[/i]
She is the rather kind hearted and soft type of girl. She tends to be absent minded and into her own world but she knows what is going on around her. Although she acts that way she pays attention to everything. Her is mysterious and not many people really know her or about her family. She doesn't tell many people about herself.

[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/2af11c34f5f92eeacdcc0e76f28fccbc/tumblr_moetn5WG0m1qj80teo6_500.gif[/img]
Role 7|| Female || Age: (15-18) || FC: Yukino Yukinoshita || [i]Open[/i]
She is cold hearted ands rude. There is no other way to put it. She tends to shut people out when they come too close? She has always been afraid of being hurt. She was hurt so many times she just shut everyone out ands would often make rude and snide comments when it wasn't needed. She acts like that but on the inside she is sensitive and easy broken when you her the way she treats you.

[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/b1c7455f5ca649e570124f538895f654/tumblr_mnfk9djb881rtagfbo2_500.gif[/img]
Role 8|| Female || Age: 16 || FC: Tohka Yatogami || [color=red][i]Taken[/color][/i]
Kelis is a really fun loving type of person. She tends to be hyper and is always trying to male other people happy. She talks a lot and plays around. Sometimes she may take things too far and end up hurting people instead of making them happy. She doesn't exactly know boundaries too well and she shows every bit of her emotions. She gets easily embarrassed and she hates that. But overall she is fun a and likes to have fun.

[img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/6896413c41cb47118cceedd7b7bb87b5/tumblr_njcyf2dbqW1u5gqu3o1_500.gif[/img]
Role 9|| Female || Age: (15-18) || FC: UNDECIDED || [color=red][i]Taken by CxanderCat[/i][/color]
UNKNOWN

[img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/6896413c41cb47118cceedd7b7bb87b5/tumblr_njcyf2dbqW1u5gqu3o1_500.gif[/img]
Role 10|| Female || Age: (15-18) || FC: UNDECIDED || [color=red][i]Taken by Lainpinky131[/i][/color]
UNKNOWN
[/center][/font]

It'll look like this:
Role 1|| Male || Age: (15-18) || FC: Rin Okumura || Open
He is generally the a rude type of person. He doesn't like to be bothered with others, although he tends to act that way he does have a rather soft spot for girls and to people who are nice to him. Other than that he tends to be awkward and rude towards other people he doesn't like or doesn't know.

Role 2|| Male || Age: (15-18) || FC: Rin Okumura || Open
He is known as prince charming of the school. He had good looks and believes he can get anything he wants. He grew up in a wealthy family getting everything he wants. With being pampered when he wants something he will do anything it takes if he wants it that bad. He tends to get jealous of everything easily and will snap at you when he doesn't approve of something you are doing.

Role 3|| Male || Age: (15-18) || FC: Yamato || Open
He is kind hearted and soft one. Everyone adores his friendship and he doesn't really gets looked at as the dating type. He loves to have fun and is easy to get along with most of the time. When he has his eyes set on something or a girl he will do his best to try and get her attention. Normally he is surrounded by other girls.

Role 4|| Male || Age: (15-18) || FC: UNDECIDED || Taken by CxanderCat
UNKNOWN

Role 5|| Male || Age: (15-18) || FC: UNDECIDED || Taken by Lainpinky131
UNKNOWN

Role 6|| Female || Age: (15-18) || FC: Mashiro Shiina || Open
She is the rather kind hearted and soft type of girl. She tends to be absent minded and into her own world but she knows what is going on around her. Although she acts that way she pays attention to everything. Her is mysterious and not many people really know her or about her family. She doesn't tell many people about herself.

Role 7|| Female || Age: (15-18) || FC: Yukino Yukinoshita || Open
She is cold hearted ands rude. There is no other way to put it. She tends to shut people out when they come too close? She has always been afraid of being hurt. She was hurt so many times she just shut everyone out ands would often make rude and snide comments when it wasn't needed. She acts like that but on the inside she is sensitive and easy broken when you her the way she treats you.

Role 8|| Female || Age: 16 || FC: Tohka Yatogami || Taken
Kelis is a really fun loving type of person. She tends to be hyper and is always trying to male other people happy. She talks a lot and plays around. Sometimes she may take things too far and end up hurting people instead of making them happy. She doesn't exactly know boundaries too well and she shows every bit of her emotions. She gets easily embarrassed and she hates that. But overall she is fun a and likes to have fun.

Role 9|| Female || Age: (15-18) || FC: UNDECIDED || Taken by CxanderCat
UNKNOWN

Role 10|| Female || Age: (15-18) || FC: UNDECIDED || Taken by Lainpinky131
UNKNOWN

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:08 am

WAIT!!!! Wut did I miss~~ I'd really like to join in, but I came to late. ;^;

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 pm

@Mikey, you actually have perfect timing! We are remaking this roleplay and we are going to post it again. If you want a character tell me and I'll change the roles so youre in it too! Fill free to put in some of your ideas too!

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Hmm... Well, the face claim thing really bugs me with roleplays. They just seem too restricting. It gives what the character looks like and acts like, and you have to follow it. It takes all the fun out of making your own caracter. I joined this roleplay because it didn't have roles or face claims. It left it open to new possibilities that I could come up with. I usually avoid roleplays that have the gif faceclaims just because I don't care for them. :( Plus, I wouldn't be able to find a gif that would fit my characters. I'd prefer if we didn't have them.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:14 pm

NO NO NO! I wasn't statin that you ha to go by a certain fc at all! I went back and changed the rules so that you could use any character but those where suggestions. I only want to stick towards the bio part of it. Since I don't want everyone to have the same bio as everyone else.

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Oh, I see. I guess that's fine. :) But I specifically edit all of my pictures for my characters, so it would be impossible to find a anime gif of them. :/

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:12 pm

[i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katisacat on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Could I take role 1 and role 6?

katisacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:06 am

Hey everyone! I posted the reboot for this roleplay! Check it out Here!
I have most of the credit to CxanderCat and me and LainPinky131 part for editing it. But I still stated the most of it goes to CxanderCat.

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!