Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer Reunited

Summer Reunited

a part of “Summer Reunited”, a fictional universe by Whatsername.

Twelve young celebrities spend the summer together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer Reunited”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Summer Reunited

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu May 07, 2015 12:35 pm

Okay, so BurningBridges and I were talking and we decided that we never really got the details straight on Carson and Alexandra's night together. Now, I think the details of it will kind of be key in determining if Owen and Carson can ever be friends again so we worked up a realistic outline of the night to follow the idea that Carson never would have slept with Alexa in his right mind! If this goes against any details either of us included in past posts, please pretend we didn't list them in those lol.

So, it was the night of Lex's birthday. Owen and Ariana were out of town for something and Shay and Chris were still in Europe. Pierce insisted that she stay home and celebrate her birthday with he and Aimee but with Alexandra being the unruly teen she is, spending her birthday alone with her lame dad and stepmother was an obvious no. She told him that she was going to have a girls night with some friends - get dinner, see a movie and sleep over one of their houses or something along that line, since obviously he wouldn't have been okay with her real plans to go out. The girls all went to some popular club in Malibu and although they were drinking, Alexandra wasn't completely wasted. Probably more tipsy than anything. After doing well with not binging on alcohol since her forced stint in rehab, she really was trying to cut that reckless side. But, all of her friends were getting wasted and all seemed to find their guy of the night pretty quickly. Alexandra found one too, but when it came time to go back to one of the guys apartments, she freaked out. She had never slept with anyone before and was genuinely scared to do so, especially with some 25 year old guy she had just met half an hour ago. So, she backed out. Her obnoxiously drunk friends gave her hell for it, but she couldn't go through with it, and she called a car to pick her up. Even with her moderate alcohol consumption that night, Pierce still would have questioned her about it, especially if her night was unexpectedly cut short and she came home after the club when she was supposed to be sleeping at a friend's. So, she called Carson. She had heard about Shay using his apartment as a haven when she was far too drunk to come home to their parents and decided to give it a try.

Meanwhile, Carson had also spent his night out. All of his fraternity brothers from college had come out to Malibu for the weekend and were renting a beach house a few blocks away from Carson's apartment. They spent a good six hours straight drinking and after nearly getting sick on the girl he had gotten into bed with at the house the frat brothers had rented, his friends realized that he was far too gone and one of them walked him back to his apartment. Unlike Lex, Carson really has no memories of their night. Aside from seeing her number in his answered call log, he can't remember anything about their phone call or him agreeing to leave his apartment door unlocked for her. But at around 2 AM, she showed up and he stumbled out of his bedroom to point her to his spare bedroom.

Alexandra didn't originally go to Carson's to sleep with him but after a few texts from her friends teasing her about being the only 18 year old virgin, she was getting overly emotional and stupid. So, after gaining some confidence, she slipped into Carson's room and sat down on the edge of his bed. Again, he remembers none of this but he was gone enough to not even remember Alexandra coming in and still thought that he was back at the frat house with the original girl he wanted to sleep with. In the darkness of his room and with the alcohol playing a huge role, he helped undo her clothes and slept with her, completely unaware that it was Lex next to him.

Obviously, when morning came, he was shocked. He rolled over to find Owen's youngest sister naked in his sheets. An empty condom wrapped lay a few feet away on the floor. And he was effectively screwed. He had no recollection of the night but found a couple of selfies that she must have taken on his phone at some point after the sex. He jumped out of bed faster than you'd imagine, tossed on clothes and woke her up. He was praying that maybe nothing had happened, that by some chance, this wasn't as bad as it looked. but her flirtatious smile and batting eyes pointed towards the worse and he begged her to keep it between them. Alexandra remembers her night with Carson more than he, but she wasn't coming on to him originally because she liked him. It was out of her need to prove herself to her friends and to her own self, and now, she's obviously going to learn how much of a mistake that was.

So, we just thought we would establish a set story so everyone is on the same page for that :D.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu May 07, 2015 5:53 pm

@Owen

@Ariana

@Alexandra, you did a good number of this to yourself, but...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Thu May 07, 2015 6:39 pm

@CARSON AND SHAY:

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu May 07, 2015 7:13 pm

LMAO!! I just died!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sat May 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Lol how is Ariana even supposed to respond to that, Lex?!?!

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Mon May 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Unless Owen decides to murder Lex tonight, I'll probably have her go to bed in the next post. Just a heads up if anyone plans on interacting with her or we're going to do a time skip.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat May 16, 2015 2:58 pm

...are we still here?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Sat May 16, 2015 4:00 pm

I am! I won't post again until the next day, but I just posted to finish off Lex's night.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sat May 16, 2015 9:27 pm

Whatsername and I are working on a collab post now!

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue May 19, 2015 3:57 am

Hey guys!!

Definitely still here. I tried to post yesterday evening when I finally finished packing all my things from school, but the wi-fi crashed just as I sent that post, so it didn't go through and wouldn't let me refresh. So I've been a bit...held back, but I'm def still posting today as soon as my computer turns on again.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Wed May 20, 2015 3:25 am

I'm so happy that we're getting so far :D! We've already had so much good drama.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed May 20, 2015 5:55 pm

So, I did a time skip with the post. I just thought that we were pretty much done with the night and like Collapse said, we've done good so far and it felt like we would have just dragged on with the night. So, we're on Friday, if that's ok.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Fri May 22, 2015 2:18 am

I started a post tonight and then my computer started doing updates and restarted, so I'll make one tomorrow!

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon May 25, 2015 9:54 pm

We're getting close to the 200 mark :D!

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Mon May 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Sorry for not posting for Oliver yet. I've had a busy holiday weekend and wanted to get at least one of my characters' posts up.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed May 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Hey, guys!! First part of the OwenxShay convo is up and this family is killing me! D:

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu May 28, 2015 1:19 pm

On the plus side, Owen's craziness is a distraction from Alexandra's as long as he keeps talking.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sat May 30, 2015 12:31 am

Sorry for not posting. I plan on getting something up tomorrow night after work (probably will be close to 11 PM). Girl2Fine2, if you want to post before then, I just plan on having Ari go downstairs after Colette goes into the closet. Sorry again for the wait!

Disregard that! I had a few extra minutes and posted.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:30 pm

Aiming to get a post up by tomorrow night!

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:23 pm

I'm also going to post for Chris once I get home from work.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!