Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beasts And Bloodshed

Beasts And Bloodshed

a part of “Beasts And Bloodshed”, a fictional universe by katyisaladybug.

What if mythical creatures existed, and you had the power to control them? Would you keep them safe from society, or would you try to integrate them into the real world? Choose wisely...your opinion just might change your life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beasts And Bloodshed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beasts And Bloodshed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat May 16, 2015 9:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beasts And Bloodshed"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Beasts And Bloodshed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat May 16, 2015 9:48 pm

This looks awesome! And I know I'll probably make a male after my first character. But, I think for my first character I'll do Kiko Mizuhara. ^.^
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sat May 16, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaginary_Writer on Sat May 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Ah! I've been looking for a good role-play for quite some time and this looks absolutely fantastic. :)

I was hoping to reserve two characters, if that's okay! A male and female. ^^ For the female I'd love to reserve fc Amber Heard.
As for the male I'd love the Jamie Campbell Bower fc but instead of using him could I possibly change the face claim to Jensen Ackles?

I had an idea for them both already. :D Was going to make them twins (fraternal, naturally).. It'd be a lot of fun to portray them both. :3

Imaginary_Writer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat May 16, 2015 10:07 pm

Hey @Bleeding! Of course you may!

And @Imaginary_Writer Good idea! I shall change the fc for you! Reserved, and thank you! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat May 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Hey Katy! I was wondering if I could reserve Jennifer Lawrence?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat May 16, 2015 10:22 pm

@Sunshine and Whiskey Heyyyy! Sorry, I already took Jenn...:/ Perhaps you'd like to take another role? Remember, you can always change the face claim if you don't like the ones there.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat May 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi, I feel nasty doing this, but may I also place a reserve on the Kiko Mizuhura role, but change the FC to Jessica Jung?
Sorry!

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat May 16, 2015 10:30 pm

How about Juno Temple?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat May 16, 2015 10:30 pm

@RubyTuesday Don't feel bad! Since you are going to compete, I'm going to keep the Kiko Mizuhara FC up until I see both of your completed character sheets. I'll still mark your reservation on the intro, and if you are picked, I'll change the FC. Thank you for your interest in this roleplay! Good luck! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat May 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Hello!
Might I reserve the Behati Prinsloo role, but change the FC to Eleanor Tomlinson?

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat May 16, 2015 10:33 pm

@Sunshine Juno works! Reserved! Thanks for joining!!! :D

@supertoastgirl LOVE ELEANOR! Reserved :D

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaginary_Writer on Sat May 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Yay! Thank you! :D I'll get to working on character sheets ASAP. Will definitely (fingers crossed) have a WIP up by tomorrow evening. ^^ Very excited about this role-play!

Oh and RubyTuesday I love your little icon.. Sherlock is a-maz-ing. <3

Imaginary_Writer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat May 16, 2015 10:44 pm

Might go with a redheaded Eleanor though... We'll see.
Excited about this thing! Seems like it'll really take off.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat May 16, 2015 11:08 pm

@Katy:
May I reserve the Face Claim Geoffrey Gao, please?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat May 16, 2015 11:17 pm

WHY OF COURSE YOU MAY @Dumisa!!! YAAAAYYYY SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!
:D

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat May 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Actually, can I switch my reservation to Lindsey Morgan? I just thought of a great idea! :P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sun May 17, 2015 12:11 am

@BleedingLover Sure! Since you have little Mojo Jojo there, it must be a good one! (Powerpuff girls brings me so much nostalgia...I don't know whether to cry or smile...X'D)

As for @Ruby, I can now change the faceclaim on the intro! :D

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Class on Sun May 17, 2015 6:00 am

Can I please reserve FC: Karen Gillan but change it to Jenna Dewan-Tatum?

Link to gif here: http://38.media.tumblr.com/f0eeb687b7f2 ... rqkf12.gif

Class
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sun May 17, 2015 11:44 am

@Class Sure! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sun May 17, 2015 12:18 pm

Can I reserve FC Samuel Larsen but change it to Alex Pettyfer?

Here's the gif: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2bb6kl9q41r5ruse.gif

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!