Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Storm Shield - A New Beginning

Storm Shield - A New Beginning

a part of “Storm Shield - A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by Lostsoulsbleed.

A Fairy Tail Universe FanFic RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Storm Shield - A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Storm Shield - A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Here, I'll make a deal with you. If everyone in the rp posts here within the next 46 hours I will start the rp within the next 4 days. If everyone posts within the next 2 hours I'll start it tonight.

Otherwise we will wait til after New Years(9-12 days). No exceptions or arguments.

Also, Bane can you pm me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:41 pm

"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:44 pm

@Ari - In your bio it implies you have been in the guild for 4 years but it was only created a year ago. Also, you need to add a descriptionof her magic to her CS. Once you get those two things fixed I'll accept Akane.

@CutUp - I know you're busy and a bit overloaded with rps much like myself so if you can at least get up a short bio, a general appearance description(including guild mark placement), a quick description of your magic, at least 1 weakness, fear, and hobby, and either a short list of likes and dislikes or a brief personality summary then I'll accept Fadil and you can slowly improve upon him.

@Talisman - I ship Rin and Solstice 0.0 lol xP

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:17 pm

I could deal with holding off a day or two. My little RP world is hectic at the moment what with RPs ending and new ones beginning and stuff.

But hey, by no means do you have to wait for me.

I know, right? He's an adorable little git.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:01 pm

I want to say that Solstice and Zayne will be rivals, but the moment I do it might be a blatent rip off of Natsu/Grey rivalry from Fairy Tale. :3

But I think its going to happen anyways.

Anyways, I say we get this party started!
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:41 am

I'm ready to start whenever the whistle blows.
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:53 am

Same here. Ready when everyone is.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Ok sorry about that, I'm working on him right now.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:14 pm

So, after checking the OOC logs just to confirm, everyone has posted that they are ready (though Ari has yet to reply to Lost's addition, they did post that they at least believed they were ready to go).

Which means everyone has reported in within the time alloted! :D

The RP shall begin soon people! Find your best cheer gif and post it in the excitement!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:22 am

Am I doing it right?

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:13 am

Not happy enough. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:49 pm

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:10 am

OMG I NEED MORE TIME xD Mr. Bane I hear-by give you permission to start the rp if you'd like. But remember what we talked about. Realtionship Builing/Character Driven Plot to start off with. NO MAJOR EVENTS. I mean it. -.- Have fun! I'll post ASAP!
Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:46 am

Do I see a fadil okita bond here or is it a rivarly...

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:25 am

I will try to avoid anything beyond Dark Foreshadowing and minor hinting right now with a reference or two placed for future use. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ari_Of_FairyTail on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Maybe this will work now! So Akane is done and edited. Let me know if there was something wrong with her still. Just waiting on acceptance and then I can definitely post.
I wanna peel your skin off

Ari_Of_FairyTail
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:51 pm

Sorry it took me so long. Akane is good and accepted. I will also try to get a post up tonight. Rin will sadly, have to remain unfinished seeing as I have 1-2 hours to get 10 rp posts up tonight. Thank God a few of my rps hit pause till after new years...

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:41 pm

Woot!

Also, please PM me in reguards to the relationship thread to figure out which would be what for both the Guildmaster, and Zayne. (Considering Zayne is trying to become friends with everyone who joins the Guild, this may affect things, so I thought I would mention it. His reasoning is that everyone in a Guild should be close, because a Guild is like a family and a family should get along. Totally unrelated to his abandonment issues. :3)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:08 am

Alright, so... I figure I might as well post this here. I'm in the process of adding Oliver's two cents on everyone in the guild, but It'll mostly be first impressions and, for anyone she hasn't met, initial thoughts in case they meet that person. Now, my offer: If you have any ideas or opinions on what Oliver's relation with your character should be, feel free to message me and we'll get to discussing. I'm going to be prodding a few people myself, but I might not get to everyone.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Why is half the guild made of isolationists? >.>

That in itself is a bit concerning. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!