Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}

Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}

a part of “Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}”, a fictional universe by violeta.

It's been years after Scott and his pack graduated and now a new force of evil is arriving in Beacon Hills. {CLOSED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Hana is two sections of her sheet away from done, so it's safe to say she will be finished at some point today lol If anyone wants to talk relationships once she's done/accepted, shoot me a PM.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:45 pm

I should be able to finish Nathaniel finally tonight since it's the first time I've had the day off in awhile. I can message tigerz and see if she'll be done shortly as well.
This is the end of control

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SimpleSinner on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Yay, more people getting closer to done. Also if anyone want to PM me also about any relationships with my character, Tate, that'd be great so we can kind of get this figured out before it starts and i've been procrastinating on messaging people anyway.

SimpleSinner
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Oliver will be finished first thing in the morning, I've got all his info in a notepad I just have to fix it up a bit more. Its currently very late so I am being forced off the computer, but like I said, first thing in the morning.

Wiley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Sooooo...

Who has watched tonight's episode??

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Mee! I cannot believe it for a second! I love him so much, so it's not possible in my mind. (Trying not to name names for the sake of non-spoilers)
"Though she be but little, she is fierce."
- Shakespeare

I'll tell you how the sun rose
A ribbon at a time.

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all."
- Emily Dickinson

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Hana has officially been completed, if anyone wants to talk relationship let me know.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Alright! I have most of Elena done, but I just need to add her likes and dislikes and change some format stuff. I'll have her ready by later tonight. If anyone want to look her over, go right ahead!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sethwy91 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:38 pm

Ok, so I just watched the new episode of Teen Wolf and BOOM!!!!! Who has two thumbs and totally called it!?!?!?!?!? THIS GUY!!!!!

sethwy91
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Can't wait to start this tonight :D!

Lilac
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:36 pm

I already have to go to bed soon, but I made my template and everything so I'm ready to go. I think there's a few people finishing their characters still...

And if anyone hasn't contacted me or I haven't contacted them about relations yet, please let me know! I'm trying to get everything sorted out before we start. :)

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Allllllllrrrriiiiggghhhhtttyyyy, okay guys, I know how excited you are about this so I am going to go ahead and get this show on the road! ^.^ Just a couple things beforehand!

1. Yes, I am aware my character is not completely done, I apologize beforehand, but life has hit me like a truck, and I know how much you guys want to get started to I went ahead and approved her.

2. I know there are people still not done, they are all almost/close to finishing, so they'll be alright!

3. I am going to start it about a week into Junior year/Senior for some, but about a week into school

Thank you all for your patience, and I cant wait to get this started. :)

violeta
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:19 pm

Is it the first day or a week into the new school year?

Lilac
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sethwy91 on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Lilac wrote:Is it the first day or a week into the new school year?

She said about a week into the school year.

@violeta, So it's official, I can't look at Connor without thinking of Age of Adeline, cause it's one of my favorite movies lol.

sethwy91
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:40 pm

Elena is finished! Woot woot! Gonna start working on my posts soon!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:22 am

I'll edit in the morning then. The language of the posts before mine had me thinking it literally was the first day, but I'll edit.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:25 am

@Girl2Fine2- Yeah sorry, I thought it was

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:51 pm

Is there a game plan for the day? Like, will we be playing out all/some of the classes? Or are we focusing on this before first period time and then skipping to after school? Or lunch or something?

Lilac
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:42 pm

Sorry guys, I have been a bit busy for the past couple of days, but I'm finally getting caught up. I plan on everyone having first hour together, English III, just so the characters can meet an interact. I also have another idea also, but that comes in later!

violeta
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sethwy91 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:30 am

Has anyone heard from συιʝα, ThatStupidPunk, or Wiley. They applied for characters like within the first 2 pages of this thread but never said anything else....and they still don't have characters. Are they no longer with us?

sethwy91
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!