Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thin Walls

Thin Walls

a part of “Thin Walls”, a fictional universe by Εpιmetheus.

Squad up. Or, uh, room up.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thin Walls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Thin Walls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:51 pm

I kind of forgot who Holden was close too...so...if you want to interact with Holden then you can! Just go up to him and he will happily engage in conversation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby secretpockets on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:36 am

Hey, guys! I've finished my character sheet after a long, sleepless night :') I'm going to be shooting pm's regarding relationships, so expect them soon. I'm so excited to be a new addition!
Just a warning-- I'm a newbie to this site, so I haven't worked out every function yet.
please bear with me haha
pls

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

secretpockets
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:13 pm

@Everyone

I'm waiting on a reply from anyone of the girls before I put a new post up as Kadri, Rose will probably have to reply since Genesis and Parker kind of routed around my question lol, and I'm glad to see we made it to page two and so quickly :D Also my cousin is graduating JHS tomorrow so I will be preoccupied with that so if I don't post tomorrow that's why, but I'm not really expecting it to interfere too much, I might still be as active as normal.

@Secretpockets

I didn't finish reading your character sheet yet but he seems like a great addition and he's super cute to boot lol

@Epimetheus

Seeing as there has been no posts from aurban16 as Macy Vandover (Kadri's roommate) should I write her out when we all return to the apartment possibly in an open ended way so that she can possibly return if she wishes or would you like to pm her first possibly? Because as of right now I have no roommate lol so maybe the spot could go to someone else, I could possibly even make a 2nd character as well. Let me know what you think... :)
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Mhmmm. . .

Guess what I'm gonna say...

Yeah. I'm not up to it right now, I'll post in the morning... Maybe it'll give me a bit more to react to. I kinda want to wait just a bit anyway. But, whatever, tomorrow morning, I'll get a post... up. Yeah, up.
"In breaking news, the Sky. The Earth.

Life.

Existence as an unchanging plane with horizons of birth and death in faint distance. There is nothing to speak about.

There never was."

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:42 pm

@Everyone

I'm planning to post tomorrow whether Kadri gets a reply or not, I'll wait until tomorrow though because I'm very tired after that graduation and also I don't want to count Rose out just yet but if I must I'll route around it as sensibly as possible. Great posts from everyone as always, loving this RP.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:59 am

I will try and post for both Genesis and Holden tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Edit: Gonna put Genesis on hold until Epi posts for Parker or Matthias.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:20 pm

...Anyone home?
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:57 pm

i can post again. I know you're waiting for me, iCat, and I was waiting for Genesis, but since you're waiting i'll just go ahead.
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:18 pm

Sorry. I didn't realize you all were waiting for Genesis. I was waiting for Parker or Matthias. But I moved on. xD

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Haha, it's fine! Things had just gotten awfully quiet, so I just wanted to make sure people were still around!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:36 am

Hey, yeah, sorry guys!!
I know I've been mega MIA, I was busy with some other projects and some travel preparation stuff, and, to be totally honest, I've been really suffering with a lack of motivation to post r.i.p me.
At any rate, I'll try to get a post up sometime today or tomorrow, but definitely feel free to move forward without me!
And let me know when you guys would like to do a timeskip to the next day, or if you'd like to do a timeskip at all :)

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:52 pm

I'm more than fine with a timeskip!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:25 pm

Yeah, a timeskip would be fine by me as well!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:28 pm

go for it!

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:09 pm

I'm fine with it if everyone else is. Should I throw a post up or wait until the skip? I'm going to read up on the posts now that have been added.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby secretpockets on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:52 pm

Same here, I'm fine with a time skip.

secretpockets
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:45 am

Alrighty-o then, folks!!
I'll just go ahead and make the next post the time skip then, so if anyone has any scenarios or convos they want to wrap, please do! I'll get the post up sometime around noon my time tomorrow :)

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:49 pm

For the time skip: does anyone want to be with either Holden or Genesis doing whatever? If so just let me know!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:12 pm

In terms of Macy Vandover my disappeared lroommate lol should I write her out? Does the spot need to be filled again?

**Edit**
In terms of the skip do we just continue writing or is Epimetheus going to start off the skip?

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Hello i am the Queen Of Procrastination.
Again, really sorry about the delay, guys!!
I'm actually going to Europe today, so I've been really busy trying to get everything sorted.
At any rate, the timeskip post is up, so feel free to get started!
I'll probably be pretty MIA for a while (because of the trip and all) so idk just pretend parker and matt are at work or smthn lol

The next event, when I get back, I think will probably be a rooftop "camping"/stargazing/barbecue night.
If anybody has any other suggestions, let me know!

Quitelovely, yeah, you can go ahead and write her out! The spot is technically open again, but I'm not sure how many people are still around, so if it turns out a certain way, we can always just move some people around and still have roommates for everyone :)

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!