Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War is Hell (OOC/CLOSED)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: War is Hell (OOC/Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:50 pm

IC: war-hell-t38494.html

Lerro, your application is accepted.

Hope to see you all in the IC thread.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Incognito
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:00 pm

I thought I saw it before but now I can't find it, did you mention how many clips we are issued to carry?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Posted. Hope it's to your liking, Incog. And Chuckles I believe its four clips.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:39 am

3, you start with three clips.

Everyone's posts look great! Very impressed. I'm going to wait for everyone to make their initial post before I contiue with the plot line.

Oh, and on a minor note. I am the ONLY one who can post incoming enemies. This is a horror plot line, so I'm not going to make them just jump out and say "Hi, shoot me."

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyon1 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:40 am

Alright, im writing a post now, Sorry about being spotty, it didnt actually email notify me for some posts its being retarded.. Anyways, im on it

Kyon1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 am

Oh yeah, just a minor note. lol

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hearts of Fire on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:11 am

Cool, thanks.. Can't wait to start.

Thanks for accepting me.
"Life is too short to worry about how short life is."

Hearts of Fire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:18 am

Hearts, I gotta say that I already like your character. Maxwell seems like someone Greenway can get along with pretty easily. Good first post.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:08 pm

We are currently waiting for Moonman, but I'll give him to the end of the day (around 7pm) and then continue the posting without him.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lone world on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 am

Name:Riley Thomas
Sex:Male
Weapons: HK74 Assault rifle, acid thrower
Skills:Explosives
Personality: LIkes working in a team and listens to orders but is always taking the mickey
Psychological Profile: Pyromania
Items: Frag Grenades
Appearance:
Face: blue eyes, with short brown hair has a scar along his cheek giving his face a permanently sarcastic look.
Suit:
Embellishments: born in south london Riley grew up in what wasn't a nice happy neighborhood and learned to survive from a young age. He joined the marines after school due to rubbish results and there being nothing else for him.
everyone has to make a choice, me i choose not to make a choice.

lone world
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Sorry, we are currently full on spots.

Anyone reading this, we are now CLOSED for applications.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryosuka T on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Name: Susan K.

Sex: Female

Weapons: ''Ripper'' , 78 Repeater

Skills: Tech

Personality: Susan is a kind person, the only time that fierceness from her can be seen is during combat, or when she is desperate. She mostly prefers to be with the team. When a higher rank is in the proximity she keeps rather to herself unless ordered otherwise. Any team she is placed in, she refuses to lose one single person. Her emotions tie quickly to her team even if no words are exchanged. For this reason, she will stick up for any person who seems to be singled out or picked on the most. After losing an entire team, she keeps an eye on everyone.

Psychological Profile: Sarah has a few nerves when it comes to the quiet and the dark. Though she fears being alone and acts rather reserved until she is sure that friends are near. Due to being one of the last survivors she has become rather ''jumpy'' and in need of attention.

Items: HACK PAD

Appearance: Susan is a young slender female. Her eyes are a violet purple, and her hair is long and brunette. Her face is practically flawless in beauty except one little scar above her left eyebrow. Stands at about 5ft 6 inches and weighs only 132lbs (Not counting the suit). Armor is a dark purple color.

Embellishments: Absolutely refuses to be rear or point. After everything that she has seen and heard, it is clear that she does not want to be anywhere close it all again. After all her work, whatever the hell was out there still broke through every single barrier she tried to put in the way. Eventually she gave up, thinking that keeping the things back was just impossible. Her entire team was already dead, and she gave up the fight. She feels the only reason she survived this long, is because these... things, enjoy seeing her suffer alone.

Ryosuka T
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: War is Hell (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyon1 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:33 pm

So Incog, you in charge of damage taken of enemies as well? It's kinda an issue, I think, in the IC

Kyon1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:02 am

I guess I am now! Everyone will have to wait till tomorrow for me to make my post. Just got back from nightclub... feel very tired and I smell like cheap perfume. Going to take shower and go to bed. Soon as I can I will make the post. Incase anyone is wondering, Kane is dead and so is the creature lol.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:06 am

Name: Jack R.
Sex: Male
Weapons: Ripper Assault Rifle & a 78 Repeater
Skills: Ordanance training
Personality: works well with a team and may probably need somebody to watch his back, He has a good sense of humor.
Psychological Profile: His mental stability is good, not as good as he'd like it to be but good. He's seen some bad stuff, he may be slightly hinged.
Items: Ordanance pack
Appearance: Image His face is covered with stubble, he has neck length spiked up hair when he's not wearing the suit.
Embellishments: He's scared of spiders, but he can just explode that spider with a gun. He was an Orphan, seeing no way out of his crappy predicament he joined the Marines, he's pretty new to the team, the Rookie, he's been on one or two missions. He trusts his team members and hopes he can live long enough to be 25.
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:57 am

Sorry. We are full up, this is now only an OOC thread.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 am

Hey Incog, maybe you should edit the title of this thread and at the end put (CLOSED) so no one spends up all their time making more sheets. Makes me feel bad to see a good sheet and then have to tell the people we're full when they didn't have to use up all of their time like that.

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Re: War is Hell (OOC/CLOSED)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:27 am

Done. This thread is now officially CLOSED. Only the OOC goes here.

On a minor note: The Gatlingcannon makes me drool.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Name: Roscoe T. Slayton
Sex: Male
Weapons:
~980 "Big Bore" w/ 3 magazines (Scope is non-standard issue, modified all-weather, variable zoom scope w/infra-red filter)
~ BEAST Hand Cannon w/ 3 magazines
Skills: ULTIMATE BADASS
Personality: Roscoe is an adrenaline-loving thrillseeker. He joined the military to see the galaxy, bang hot chicks and shoot big guns, not necessarily in that order. He was a professional big game hunter for a few years, and his successful career in that field leads him to believe that he can kill anything (it's worth noting that he's never actually killed a human, or a humanoid before). He has a loud, over-the-top "gung ho" personality, speaks loudly and yells whenever possible, and even when out of combat continues his jocularity with a near-constant stream of one-liners and energetic, almost hyperactive behavior.
Psychological Profile: Not entirely mentally stable, possibly due to hormonal imbalances during the fetal stage of development that led to an abnormally high amount of testosterone and large adrenal glands. Also, possible ADHD.
Items: FRAG
Appearance: Roscoe is a tan-skinned, smily-faced guy with young, handsome features, deep emerald green eyes and brown hair cut "high and tight". He has a small amount of stubble growing around his carefully-manicured sideburns, and doesn't seem to worry about it. He stands at 6 feet even and weighs in at around 160 pounds. His armor's plates have been coated with matte, olive-drab paint, the right shoulder has "01" stencilled onto it, the left shoulder has been removed (to allow him to maneuver it faster), and his forearm armor has the insignia of the Marines on it. "U.B.A." is stencilled in tiny letters on his right breast, and "CAUTION: EXTREMELY LETHAL" is printed beneath it. Both are in white letters.
Embellishments: Definitely not gun shy. His jocularity is partly due to hormonal imbalances and partly due to being "one of the new guys". He has never killed a human being before, so that may have adverse effects on his psyche. Don't be afraid to rein him in- otherwise he may get himself killed.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyon1 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Don't you guys read? The thread is closed. Haha He's said it like 5 times. Plus the thread says "closed" in the title.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED FOLKS! Hahaha

Kyon1
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!