Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War?

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: War?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:02 pm

OOC: *twiddles thumbs* Umm..hello?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Grand Summoner on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:18 pm

Joshua slammed through the tavern doors causing both frames to slightly crack beneath his brute strength. The encircling shadows were blanketed by swirling trails of cigar smoke. After four idle steps he paused beyond the entry door. Longingly staring down each party among the crowd.

Every persistent glance from his teal orbs left an arctic feeling of hopelessness rising along anyone's spine who was unlucky enough to cross paths with him upon this unholy night.

Rising an eager right hand he slipped a few fingers through his chin length chest nut mane. Craning his neck from left to right he pushed on. Strolling boorishly from table to table. His hands knocking over an occasional drink which were delivered by a cold shoulder and a careless attitude.

The warm fire light coaxing the room illumed his unconfined evergreen robe. The blazing hearth casting fickle beams of light to embellish the yellowish golden cross mounted atop his chest.

Resentfully his words roared out like cannon shells upon the barren tundras of Russia during world war two , " Miserable piss bags. All of you are nothing but piss bags waiting for the worms. Diseased filth with lives which amount to nothing but grave soddier."

His intentions were obvious. He came here for one reason; to fight. If he couldn't find a volunteer to quench his thirst for bloodshed he'd indefensibly take it upon his own hands....Which , trust me, is anything but wishful thinking.
Last edited by The Grand Summoner on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image "All composite things pass away. Strive for your own liberation with diligence."- Gautama Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Grand Summoner
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:56 am

OOC: RISE RP FROM THE GRAVE!

Jacen shook his head, and simply said "He's dead Saito.. I have failed in my duty as a fighter, and a mage..

Subaru shook slightly, falling down as her power started to drain rapidly. the magic, flowing away from her. Kyrios said "We can't stay like this for long, let's but..." As the dragon was talking, Subaru felt a dead power flow in the Aura around her. A monster, a being obsessed with thoughts of muder, killing, death, had somehow arrived. She quickly landed back on the earth, spliting back to her normal human body, while Kryios flew slghtly above her. "He's in the village, we must.." Kriyos nodded "I'll tell Master Jacen, but we must hurry, before he kills!" The young woman skated through the forest, her Dragon flying back to meet Sato.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Grand Summoner on Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:07 pm

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... aTheme.mid The Grand Summoner stopped in mid track. Something struck his attention from a-far. That something being the sudden pressure of kinetic energy wanining behind an impassioned sense of desperation. Someone was caught in a brittle situation where quick thinking and sequential action was best put into play. Marching from table to table he paced back and forth through the drunkard littered tavern. There wasn't an overwhelming crowd within the most likely local favored pub, but still the regulars hanged on. Taking each day with its respective bottles of liquor.

With a grimace he sighed a few repulsed words of discouragement; inspired by the immoral routines of men , " Well, someone's running around here. I can feel them in the back of my mind. " Taking in a few moments of silence he paused briefly only to reassure himself with a reinforcing thought , " I can smell fear on them. Oh how lovely, eh Sadist Sister?"

The Sadist Sister was nothing else but an archaic, vile fiend condemning reality like a plague. A deficiency caused by the Astral Nexus's loneliness within the void during "pre-creation". Through great extremes did the two conjoined personas oppose the other's ethnicity, morality, and fidelity. In the eyes of the religious man the anti-christ embodies and conveys the greatest personification of evil. In retrospect to the fanatical icons throughout theology, the Sadist Sister was comprehensibly the archetype to the legendary evils. Her thoughts, actions and vengeful desires are driven behind an insatiable blood lust. Pawing in the play pins of chaos and utter annihilation as if they were merely toys for children. Her heart nothing but a apathetic, rancorous misplaced memory hanging in the cob web filled addict to her cynical plans of multiversal conquest. Truly mercy, compassion, consideration and love are unimaginatively unthinkable to her. She lives for one thing and one thing only, universal death and destruction. Biting into the streams of life like cancer and stripping soul after soul from their beloved worlds and love ones.

He finally came to a conclusion when involuntarily reminiscing over an undesirable moment, now breathtakingly exciting, between him and Kaosu. A memory where him and his towering sensei marched through hordes of armies back to back. The sun began setting over the mountains upon the far and the sky was filled with rolling plumes of smoke, embers and hot updrafts raising the stench of slaughtered bodies with it. Over fourty kingdoms strong cooperated in hopes of liberating their world from the vicious duo. The birds and animals were quiet and the prevailing war cries of hundreds of thousands of defiant soldiers claimed dominion over the land. Each ten seconds nearly fifty soldiers would encircle them. The memorable courage he felt that day pouring through him this very moment. The gleam of setting light bouncing off swords intensively replaying through his mind. Those descending, radiant blades effortlessly attacked without avail. When those horror-filled soldiers defensively struck their weapons upon the two they were found unpredictably being slammed two miles into the air, one right after another. Their spiraling rag doll bodies exploding behind Kaosu and his apprentice Joshua's magic. The vivid image of their exploding limbs and life stripping impact with the ground finagling him to relive their deaths. Only their broken, compressed, pancake molded bodies remained. Yes, now the unaccountable desire instilled in him by the Sadist SIster's possession drove him to the point of no return. " There's fear among us and I love the smell of fear. It smells about as well as the thirty foot pits I fill up with burning bodies."

One shouldn't be mislead when it came to Summoner Josh. His genuine personality is a karmic devotion to balance. Neutralizing cosmic influence through acts of great kindness and subsequently unlawful acts of chaos. When in the right state of mind Joshua lived a life consecrated by his eternal vow of guardianship to the Nexus. But when deafened, blinded, disoriented and manipulated by the Great Darkness's conspiring his world indefinitely flips upside down. An authentic three sixty life style that was "back-breakingly" aesthetic when under possession.

Joshua broke away from his concentration and sat down in a firm oak chair located before a center table. A smirk ensued while he hollered callously to the bewildered regulars drinking, " HISTORY WAS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO HUNG THE HEROES!"

Slamming his hands upon the table top he quickly rose up while straightening his back. The Summoner's finger tips digging indentions deeply into the table top's mahogany wood. " The Elemental flow of life, the flame of passion and corruption. Fire Polarity, hatreds crippling intensity, destruction. Honorable horned one masculine power peaking at noon, destroying thy enemies with hatred chimed by my tune "

Three platinum illuminating rings, resembling hoola-hoops, hovered around his body. Like a heart beat each ring over-lapped one another rhythmically, falling and climbing. As each second passed and Joshua continued reciting , "The Elemental flow of life, the flame of passion and corruption. Fire Polarity, hatreds crippling intensity, destruction. Honorable horned one masculine power peaking at noon, destroying thy enemies with hatred chimed by my tune", his flesh altered into a ghostly carbon copy of a spirit. Understandably his physical body started glistening with tri-cluster tangerine orange and fruitful jungle green sparkles. His skin, face, hair and eyes pulsing with transparency. Finally ever inch of his figure faded out into a colorless pigment then..poof...he vanished leaving the tavern suspicious of invading sorcerers and mages.

Three illuminous bronze loops rose gently up and down before the fleeting , now obstructed, girl and her air-born dragon. He abruptly spoke to her through his misleading child like innocent alto tone" My name's Joshua, bitch." His profanity was marked by a deep, teeth grinding, disgust. "Time to die."
Last edited by The Grand Summoner on Thu May 01, 2008 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Grand Summoner
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:04 pm

[BGM: Time to Come

Subaru, the fighter in the school of the old Masters of the lands of the Inspectors,the school which preached things as "Breaking the unbreakable, Seeing the unseeable, " and "Guts, Hotblood, and hard work." flowed through her mind, as she focused on the being ahead of her. "I'll defeat him, with this Gauntlet," she thought, as she realized ot was like the first time she learned of the origin of her clan,that life changing day. This Chaos, was not a good feeling, to say the least. Chaos itself had manifested itself, in the form of this boy. She was a fighter, tired, but still having the final option at her fingertips. She smiled, her kind voice gently singing ""Don't say false things, and have some "Revolver... Bullet Plus!" As the spell was chanted, Subaru and Kryios headed back from the blast radius, the duo focusing in ion the Chaos being. "This is one of Chaos, his taint is filling the air. I did not expect this Planet to have more Xenos with Chaos, but" Subaru nodded, her nominally light magical armor triggering into its Climax form almost as if by pure instinct.

"Kryios, get ready to combine, if we have to, this Chaos Lord must be stopped, at any cost. If another gets to Home, another Impact will happen on this poor, innocent world, and they did not deserve this!" The dragon's metallic feathers seemed to glow, as he nodded. "Mistress Subaru, I will combine, and use our Yuusha spells. They should help up send him back to the hells of the Shadow Mirror from whence he came.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Grand Summoner on Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Bursts of magma erupted around the summoner as his hands tore asunder the laws of the realm. Fingers itching for the throat of god while unbearable blasts of flame illumed his malevolent expression. His crooked arms were poised above his head in a crucified manner. " This is the end of the line, woman."

Joshua brought both his hands back, the staff grappled tightly between his phantasmal fingers. Saliva dripping down the side of his lips while awaiting for her predetermined death to pass. With imperceivable speed and strength the Summoner thrusts the mesmeric staff toward her bowels. " WELCOME TO THE AFTER LIFE."

Victim after victim he would slay. Calculating their lives as trophies more boast worthy than the greatest historical accomplishments.

The Grand Summoner
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:45 pm

[ooc]This isn't over just yet! Thanks for allowing me to use SR..GaoGal... er um, Genesic SuBaRu![ooc]

The fighter failed to take into account several things, his power included. As the laws of physics seemed to fail, this allowed for the use of attacks that could very well kick normal reason to the curb. The staff headed for her stomach, but with a swift toss of her knee, Subaru pushed it past her, nodding to her partner. "Kryios... let our very souls become one again! This time, with soul! Hashin!" Before the caster could run, the dragon became her armor, body covered in a flowing suit of powerful magic and steel. She looked at the caster, and simply shook her head, pittying him more than anthing.

"Banpreios de Lune, KICK!" She jumped above him, fading into the very chatoic flow of enthropy around him. Returning to normal reality, a massive wave of fire around her foot, she dove down, rewarding his magics with a over the top, flashy, and powerful spell. "Explode!" Smiling under her helmet, she assumed a defensive stance. This would be a ..fun.. fight.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Grand Summoner on Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:19 pm

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... afinal.mid Every cell in Joshua's pseudo-physical body spliced and diffused. His body deformed into a primordial ooze soaking into the ground. Every single liquidated self destructed cell coagulated with another cell. Each mated cell exploding into gushing fountains of scarlet saturated with glistening bright yellowish green pools. When the liquid descended upon the ground thousands of Summoner Josh's backed by thousands more replicated while encircling the woman. Twenty legions for every breath she's capable of taking in a minute.

The front line Summoners lifted their hands while spraying incinerating tombs of intense flame all throughout the incertainity.

Summoners locked in the center rows, over 5,000 strong, rose their hands into the air while conjuring beast after beast. Seven hundred and some odd bedrock fleshed golems , exemplifying looks sociably normal to their kind, stood ten to twenty feet tall.

Throughout the chaos, legions upon legions of Astral Messiah's synchronized their voices through screams of utter detest , " Time to die, bitch!" Their explosive predictions echoing across the mountains on the far. " Time to die, bitch!" The booming numbers leaving any unexpected listener's heads spinning from the disorienting echoes. Ones that clash with the heart stopping shock of ten thousand thunderstorms. "Time to die, bitch." The recital of unstoppable hatred followed by hundreds of slamming weighted staffs. As the overwhelming explosion of , what seems to be metal, smashed against the ground she unconsciously perpetuated their rage. " Time to die, bitch!" On and on the clones of Summoner Josh condemningly reimposed.
Last edited by The Grand Summoner on Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The Grand Summoner
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:12 pm

**Where is Sato is this conflict? Might i add that i am greatly heartened to see this thread getting off the ground...Skalla and i brought it back most certainly, and from then on it rather just sat.**

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Grand Summoner on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:43 pm

( Why did this thread die? I was having fun with it not to mention my writing was top notch. Damn, good things never last I suppose.)

The Grand Summoner
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:57 pm

OOC I'm stil here....but i don't count, really. I came only towards the end, but me and Skallagrim took hold of the thread and came up with some STELLAR posts. (If you want an excellent read, you can start back a ways and read them through.

This thread is meant for more than two people...which is why Skally and i died off.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:26 pm

((Indeed Sato, we did resurrect it but as you said it takes more than two or even three people to expand a war setting thread. However perhaps once again we can try and raise it from the dead and dying threads and proceed onward?))

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:31 pm

OOC: We could start over...same basic storyline, but clean it up so that its easier to do with only a few characters...I'm not sure how we'd do that at the moment, but with our combined creative genius (which we both showed a few pages back in our exchang) i think we can manage.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Grand Summoner on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:56 pm

( I'm game guys. Let's do it. If you guys have yim accounts hook me up and I'll add you. Mine's lock_this_account_x. We'll further discuss this cause I'm earnestly interested. Plus I'll congratulate you guys, your writing is rather articulate and flows nicely, especially Raynd-Smith. Which is a shame cause he/she stopped responding, due to circumstances I understand. Joshua is a character developed over eight years so yeah..There really wasn't much of a chance. The scale of power and experience were beyond recollection when considering how far the scale tipped to his benefit.)

The Grand Summoner
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!