Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors of the Mist (Japan/Steam RP) Signup/OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Warriors of the Mist (Japan/Steam RP) Signup/OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:21 am

Oh lerro is accepted and chaos Advanced senses and putting extreme in front of abilities is being a Gary Stu.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 am

ya know I did not for the life of me know that but thanks for telling me.

I made some changes that would make him seem less gary, but answer me one question, who came up with Mary Sue and Gary Sue and for that matter why did they use the names Gary and Mary? What was the point?

Hmmm, I wonder if I should have looked for Gary and Mary when I made a RP on another forum, hmmmm for that matter should I have included a Bio, oh I am simply rambling at this point.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 am

Ask Moonman he can answer those questions. You are accepted, so is Jaybt9.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:43 am

*jumps up and down, does several flips before corkscrewing and landing on hands*

Alright, now let me see here gotta think of a way to enter him in.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaileena on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 pm

I had no idea what Gary and Mary Sue was. I saw it a few times, and I was like, "Wha-?! Who's Gary? I don't know a Mary Sue?!". Yeah, so... I was totally clueless. =/
Image <===Click me, please. ^_^

Kaileena
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaileena on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Love the post, Ghaarme. o.O Yikes! You can't possible-- No way! This has turned out much to my liking. I absolutely love it. Now... -Ponders.-

Kaileena
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Wait who? What?! WHERE AM I!?

Ooooh...I forgot you're the merc chick XD lol and thankies~<3!!

NAO GO POST SO I CAN HUNT YOU DOWN!

After attending the funeral feast...mmm....

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:16 pm

still trying to decide how to enter my character in, hmmmm *puts finger to side of head*

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bman22 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 pm

okay internet back up Ishimaru the peaceful ninja posting
Want in on a awesome Monster Hunter RP?
monster-hunter-adventures-ooc-sign-t36479.html

bman22
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:28 am

Name: Ryokai Hitsuomi
Race: Human.
Appearance: Hitsuomi is about six feet tall, rather large for a person in that era. He has jet black hair that is kept in the traditional style of the samurai. His black eyes glisten like rocks at the bottom of a dark pond in the night. His skin is tanned and rough from working hard and wandering the Japanese countryside.
Clothing: When not in his armour, Hitsuomi wears an uwagi shirt, with zubon pants and a hakama. His armour is a shiny black, trimmed in red. His mask is that of an Oni, or daemon.
Abilities: Other than superb archery and master swordcraft, Hitsuomi has no special abilities.
Weapons: Naginata, Nodachi, Wakizashi. Those are his three main weapons. His ties and links to the slowly dying ways of the samurai.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Hitsuomi is cold and calculating. In battle he is ferocious. When drunk he is loud and boisterous. When angry he erupts like a volcano.
Background: Hitsuomi was born to the prestigious Ryokai family in 16th century Japan. When old enough, he was trained to be a samurai, and this was from a very young age, mind you. Through years of hard training, Hitsuomi gained an apprenticeship among the samurai of his town. When he was 20, and already an established samurai, he rode to war with his master, Higuzaki Nota Karoaru. In battle, he was slain, leaving the surviving samurai force masterless: ronin. Hitsuomi embraced this way of life, always trying to restore honor to his name, but refusing a master. For a year he went home, riding the township of the land under his Daimyo, being sure to protect citizens from bandits and rogue Steamborgs. Then, he went off and trained under the O-Saru, the Monkey-King for two years. He has just returned to civilised Nippon, and is eager to reintegrate and reassimilate himself into society.
Last edited by 7skullz on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All men and women are beastly, and when skinned, a beast in velvet is a beast for all to see" -Jacopo Tarradasch

7skullz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:20 am

7skullz you are accepted.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 am

Cool :D

7skullz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaileena on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:30 am

I was wondering if I should wait a bit for Orith to respond, or should I go ahead and post? I was thinking if there's no response by tonight; I'll go ahead and continue my post w/out him. I'm not sure. Advice?

Kaileena
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Ah, finally rid of that psycho smaurai...

Now i'm coming for Ikue...hehehehehe...MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

BMAN! POST! I demand a ninja baaaaaatle!!!!!!! lol

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaileena on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:05 pm

o.O Oh, my gawd?! Wha?! -Sniffles.- W..wh...why? Why me? -Sniffles. Chokes on tears.-

Kaileena
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:02 pm

>.>...*slap* MAN UP CUPCAKE! You have big ass freakin swords and all I have is an arsenal of deadly posions, some needles, a pair of shortswords, a metal fan that could decapitate a bear and stealth that would put a chameleon to shame!

Nothin to fret about :D

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaileena on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:07 pm

-Allows said slap. Eyes wide.- But! ...but you have more stuff than I do. It's not fair!! -Sniffles.-

Kaileena
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:09 pm

- w-........*thinks about cupcakes*

Nonetheless! You have teh skillz! I shall hunt you tommorow...for now, I must rest. School in the mornin :3

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaileena on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Aww, alrighty then. -Flicks.- Hope my post was good. Anyway, g'night and sweet dreams, Shinobi. When I think of ninjas I think about Shinobi's. -Looks around.- Ninja Assassin? Ooo... How about Assassin's Creed?! Hella nice. Anyway, night. -Pokes with her mighty toothpick.-

Kaileena
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Anii-chan...
:O...
:/......
:O.........
:/............there are no words to describe the sheer confusion flitting about the core of my very being at this moment in time.

Did a clan of ninja, who has only a passing interest in your fiefdom, just send a poorly trained at best peasant to attack your doorman as a means to declare war on you?

May I ask, why? Why would this weakling be sent instead of a trained shinobi who could have easily entered your lil' settlement and left a few bloody 'presents' without your gaurds being any wiser? Why would we OPENLY declare war on you? We're ninja! We would have struck before letting you know that we meant to become a hostile force, assuming we even wanted to do so.

So, um, do you like, plan on destroying my clan, essentially a character I created, in order to further the storyline? Or is it just to get Shoku, an already very conflicted ninja pissed and in a killing mood? Either way is fine with me, but please do so in a much more believable manner. Not tryin' to be a bitch, but your current route borders on childish view in contrast to what would actually play out. I don't think that anyone is stupid enough to do what you assumed the Hyonma just did...

Btw, if you are going to kill them and I have no say in it...Cunning>Honor. Stealth>Confrontation.

NINJA>samurai!!!!!!! XD lol, ninjas ftw.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!