Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors of the Shards

Warriors of the Shards

a part of “Warriors of the Shards”, a fictional universe by Sorence.

The Warriors of the past, reborn on Earth to retrieve the shards throughout time. You could return the shards, or keep them for you own power. NO MORE CORRUPTED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warriors of the Shards”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Warriors of the Shards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:41 pm

I agree also that we should begin sooner rather than later.

Lucy would like to go to the Mayans.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 pm

I think I will take the other location
I think some mind games would be of great help there

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Send Drake to the Sage's Castle.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:50 pm

I don't think I'm going to be joining this after all... Sorry! >_>
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Alec would like the Sage's Castle too.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:37 pm

I would prefer Danny goes to the Mayans, but either case works. If there are too many going there, you can cut him for the castle.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 pm

K. We got 3 on each. We just need Mirror, Lakesters, Life, and Vivi to chose now.

Sage: legacy14, Thorait, Renmiri
Mayan: Rainwish, Wake, NewKidOnTheBlock

Just to tell you guys, small battles like with pointless guards you can do without me interfearing. You can spawn however many you want, but please make it realistic. I dont want you to go and kill 100 guards on your first strike. Spread them out and try to be strategic. Larger battles will be under my control. You will know the characters with my posts. FATES and some important civilians are mine. If you want some general info I've already provided you, then that is fine to find out. If you want to know where the dungeon is, attack a guard and find out. If you want to know how to defeat a FATE member, then you find out on your own.

On that note, we'll start in two days.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Sweet, I'll be looking forward to it.

An another note, how limited to time am I on summoning? Like, is it okay if a single grasshopper/locust takes like two seconds? Or does even THAT have to be limited? My thought was that insects would take much less time, like a second or two each, but thereby limiting Danny when he needs a feasible amount. (I.e, if an ant takes a second to summon, and a feasible treat was 100,000 ants, that's still 100,000 ants. More than enough time for retaliation and to stop him.) However, the larger/more dangerous insects and rodents would take much more time. Additionally, how limited am I to the imagination of these creatures? Can I summon (given enough time, of course...like a full day) a GAINT spider? Like, Deathly Hallows big? Or a strange rat-steed?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

You can summon any comman animal allowed in your skill set. The final skill set will give you the ability to summon to your dream animal. Now, you can summon at any pace seeing how these animals are small (1-4 seconds), but the larger they get, the longer it will take. You should cap them too. So dont have 100 rats running around. Just say around 50 or so for now, and the number will increase. Your staff isn't needed to summon though. Blood is the perfered way. I know for a 7 year old kid, that isn't such a good idea, so the staff will be the solution. I say make the staff simulate the amount of blood lost. If you keep using it, you will feel woosy and want to faint.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Okay, sounds good. As to the Dream Animal...I definitely know I want to name it "The One", and the look of thereof will be slightly nightmarish...but other than that, not sure. Hmm...TO THE DRAWING BOARD! *Batman logo, sound*

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Right, I should probably confirm stuff too..

Hey Sorence, is there a cooldown after teleporting? I'm kinda hoping that it'll be short, else the advantage isn't really there. Oh, and can I teleport other people with me too? Like, through physical contact etc. How much energy is consumed for every use?

Anddd thats all I can think of. For now. o-o

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 am

Sorry I'm late to deciding but I'll go with the Mayans if I'm able, it's not that important to me which I go to though.

And since we're questioning the specifics, I was wondering if my character's body would become tougher or denser or whatever to deal with having the extra power behind each action. Either that or my character breaks his body whenever he uses his power.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 am

@Renmiri Teleporting should take around 3-5 seconds. Stronger you get, the faster. By the 3rd level, you can go as fast as you want. The whole teleporting people... sure you can, through physical contact though. Physical contact is a must with teleporting.

@Lifecharacter mmmmmmmm... yeah your character will just be shattered bones by the end of this. Nah. Your skin becomes tougher. By the end, your skin is as hard as steel. For now, imagine it durable enough so that you can dent metal. For extra power, you will feel some pain right now, but later, the pain would disappear. You will get an adrenaline rush later where you are just so full of energy that you feel no pain.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:56 pm

I really don't have any questions about shapeshifting. I'm just gonna do what we talked about earlier, in a away: When she transforms her clothes just kinda disappear and reappear upon turning human. I also figured she can be kinda cloaked by mist/fog/smoke while shifting. Sound good?

Actually, I lied. I do have a question: Does she shift automatically or does it take time? I know she will probably be weak after it for the beginning and be able to stay in the animal form for only a given amount of time, though. Also, can she kinda half-shift once her powers are stronger? (ie. get the sight of a cat only to see better or her nails growing sharper/longer)

Also... I find it strange to be one of two female characters.... And currently the only active one.... This should be interesting.....

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:17 pm

You're not the only active one, RainWish, I've been checking in every once in a while, so don't worry. It is kind of strange though, in a roleplay like this where you can choose what gender you want your character to be, that not many people have chosen to be girls.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Yay! Mirror!!!!!

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 pm

We got a third. Vivi, can you handle 2? Vivi has a female light character

As for shapeshifting, you can half transform now. A 5-8 second transformation is for a full, but you can choose desired parts. But human sized spider legs for example are a no. You can do that around skill 3. Your limit for transformations will be 10-20 minutes, depending on how I feel that day ;P

Everything that I have put a timer on, I will PM you when it should be time for you to lose that ability if you dont do it before. For summoning, transformations, mind/illusion tricks, etc. You should understand because I dont want to see an army of rats just overun a place or have a dinosaur go on a rampage. I dont want illusions to keep going for hours on end.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Actually, I only made a male character because I thought there were going to be more girls than guys back then. o-o If the difference is that big, then I can switch genders and write my character up again. S'all good. =3

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 pm

feel free to do so. We also lost our darkness player. So darkness is back open for grabs

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 am

Mmkay, cool. I'm editing character now. =3 I have school tomorrow, so I'll finish the rest off then.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!