Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors of the Shards

Warriors of the Shards

a part of “Warriors of the Shards”, a fictional universe by Sorence.

The Warriors of the past, reborn on Earth to retrieve the shards throughout time. You could return the shards, or keep them for you own power. NO MORE CORRUPTED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warriors of the Shards”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Warriors of the Shards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:06 am

@Renmiri .............. Wee

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 am

OK! We can start whenever you guys want!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:52 pm

hey guys, I'm sora's friend. (The guy who reserved the warrior of healing.) h told me to say that he has decided to withdraw his reservation. My other friend Eleera (who is friends with myself and sora) would liek to reserve the spot of healing and she will make a character tonight.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Sorence- Are you going to do the first post?
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:48 pm

No. My first post was that of the intro. I will add conversaton bits here and there in the closed off room between Hal, Emile, Sara, and Sorence though every now and then

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 am

Kay, I finished up my revising my character =3 If there's anything wrong with her, let me know.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:22 am

There you go guys. I posted the intro along with bad converations between the characters, along with giving you an idea who the fates are (just numbers though, 13 being the lowest).

The dummies you can fight on your own while the arena is PVP in a sense. I dont want to see 20 post battles though, make it like 3-5 per person. Dont strech them out to be 2 sentence posts, make them descriptive or try to combine your fight over PMs and post the whole fight as one if you feel like it. Dont kill each other please :p.

I would advise you to pick partners if you want. Remember that if you are running around, get tired, you always have a buddy to help. You don't have to though.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:27 pm

@Vivi Arena battles are your call. If you feel that your character can't handle the fight, then they lose. Make it an honor system. If you just dodge each other's attacks, then it wouldn't end, would it? Fall if the sword comes near you, or hammer is about to crush your head. But try to do it over PMs though if you do fight. Once you finish, then, post it.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:24 pm

I think I'll wait another Hour before I post.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Just realized only NewKid listed an age. How old is everyone? I figured Lucy to be her mid twenties. Like 23-25.
Last edited by RainWish on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Both Sarah and Jonathan are 18 but Jonathan is the oldest as he is nearly 19 where as Sarah just turned 18.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Looney would probably be around the same age Lucy is, maybe a year or two older.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:58 pm

I was thinking somewhere along the lines of 27 or 28 for mine.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 am

RainWish wrote:Just realized only NewKid listed an age. How old is everyone? I figured Lucy to be her mid twenties. Like 23-25.

Drake is just over 24.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 am

Renmiri, your character is perfect for a fate encounter I've planned :p. Involves rythem

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hero-of-ages-vin on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Hey Sorence I tried to PM yuut couldnt figure out how on this website. Anyway I submitted a character and I just wanted to let you know. Thanks.
Image View the dancing Tiger and smile.

hero-of-ages-vin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 am

Just go to my page (click on my character's name) and scroll down to where it says "send a PM" or something along those lines.

I will progress the story when everyone is in the room. We are about 3/4 of the way there. Renmiri, Moon, Wake, and legacy (sorry if I forget you, but remembering both these names along with the RP's names, along with lifes names can be a little challenging, as you may know).

I'll post the locations and who's going later today.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 pm

I'm pretty sure you have to post in forums a few times before you can pm to prevent spammers from well spamming. Just go to the forum and comment on some things.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Cant keep a straight face with your post Wake.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Thanks. Randomosity is looney's strong point. I'm hopping for a scene where Looney disappears from the group and reappears driving a tank through a wall. With no explanation on how he got it in the first place.

Wake
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!