Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors of the Shards

Warriors of the Shards

a part of “Warriors of the Shards”, a fictional universe by Sorence.

The Warriors of the past, reborn on Earth to retrieve the shards throughout time. You could return the shards, or keep them for you own power. NO MORE CORRUPTED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warriors of the Shards”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Warriors of the Shards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Warriors of the Shards"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Warriors of the Shards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm here with Shapeshifting... Again.

Hahaha XD sorry, I had to.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:19 pm

I just realized Alec's phobia is pink.... That's Lucy's... Everything. T_T This should be interesting.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Its fine. I'm sorry guys I had to redo this. Dont worry about storyline though, I've got the basics planned out. I just hope we dont get backed up by weekend RPs.

Still dont know how to get to the front page... and not going to try anymore :p

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:50 am

back again

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:16 am

Ok, so far, we have 5 characters. The majority of powers chosen though I thought would be left sitting there. Mind and Illusion seem hard to work with, but I'm impressed that you guys took up the job.

If anyone can bring some friends over to help get this RP off the ground, that would be nice. The people from the past versions of this I can no longer find.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:44 am

I always choose such a things but I have to write I didn't look at the power first.
May I ask you about the mind reading?

How far does it go?
Does it need concentration?
Could you read moments out of someones mind?
Is sight needed?

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:01 pm

@Thorait As long as you can see the person, then you can do it. The more power unlocked, the farther you can be from the person. Say in the beginning, you can be 50 yards or so away from someone, but later, you can be a mile away from someone as long as you have seen them before and know of their current location

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Oh goodness, he can read minds.... Well, I guess it's a good thing he is corrupted also. ;)

Sorence, you should try posting in Characters Wanted to try and get more people. Also... I think you should limit the number of corrupted, like how the other one said there could only be four. It will be no fun if everyone is trying to steal it for themselves.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:08 pm

RainWish wrote:Oh goodness, he can read minds.... Well, I guess it's a good thing he is corrupted also. ;)

I think I should count myself lucky that Looney might be resilient to mind reading. Reason why is because you DO NOT want to find out whats going on in his head.

Sorence wrote:Mind and Illusion seem hard to work with, but I'm impressed that you guys took up the job.

I might have a few ideas on how Illusions powers might evolve if you're willing to hear them.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Hahaha. I can't wait to see how you play Looney. Lucy will like him as a toy. XD

Also, a friend of mine, NewKidOnTheBlock, says he would like to take Summoning.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:48 pm

I got his PM. I love his character idea. I really wanted his character that was young, and that is what he said he would do.

I AM NOT GOING TO SCREW UP AGAIN, so Rain, can you tell me where it is. I'm a bit afarid of looking for it. Send me a link... I feel so bad for not knowing where it is.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Nevermind, I found it :p I feel sooooo stupid

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Since darkness is already taken, can i take lightning if its still open?

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Hahaha. No worries Sorence. Ask anytime you need something.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Going to start a few edits on looney in a little while. I'm going to put in info on his death and add a little to his 'true life' when he was a warrior.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm interested in taking the Warrior of Wind or the Warrior of Healing... Or maybe the warrior of Nature... Gah, I like all of those 'elements'... Welp, I'll think of something, but I'm interested.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 pm

ACCEPT MAH CHARACTER GOSHDANGIT!

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:21 am

Sorry guys, been out for a while. I'm off away from home and internet is terrible where I am.

Everything on the front page that isn't said to be reserved or taken is open. Im very good about that.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 am

characters-wanted-t62921.html#p1505948

just going to toss this here so I don't have to travel back and forth between pages. It is my VERY lame summary of the RP

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!