Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome Home, Sis!

Welcome Home, Sis!

a part of “Welcome Home, Sis!”, a fictional universe by Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ.

Two sisters move in with their two soon-to-be stepbrothers, the four will be living alone for quite some time. How will they deal once they realize who they're dealing with!?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome Home, Sis!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome Home, Sis!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:17 pm

I would like to point out that it may take a few more days before I can reliably post! I look like Quagmire from Family Guy, what with all the swellilng and all the meds they are giving me are making it really hard to concentrate at all, so please forgive me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Really appreciate the update, Famished. I've totally been there. I had surgery a while back and the meds effect everyone differently. I was a bit violent when I took them, but after the first two days my concentration was fine and I wasn't sleeping as much either. My friend slept for days at a time, almost a week when she got her surgery though.

Everyone heals at a different pace, but we'll wait for you to start feeling better. We've all been sick or had a surgery at least once.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:43 am

I just figured since I had heart surgery this would go a lot easier, lol.

Anyway, I got about half of a post up so I will attempt to maybe finish it tomorrow before my meds kick in.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Ouch. I have to eventually get heart surgery on my mitral valve... e.e

Alright, looking forward to your post! Hope you feel better soon!

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:50 am

Alright, posted! Sorry it took so long, but drugs make you crazy, and mine kicked in about halfway through this post if you couldn't tell.

Also I forget if I mentioned that people said I look like Quagmire from Family Guy with all the swelling, so there had to be a giggity somewhere in there.

Anywho, I hope the post was readable and not utter crap. C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:09 am

First day of college, and it's been hectic, forgive me.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:41 pm

No.

C:<

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:08 am

Despite the fact I still can't eat anything but liquids until I believe the fourth week, I'm finally starting to feel better (as in being able to actually stay awake the majority of the day instead of sleeping it away).

At least I'm losing weight, right?

Anyway, were we waiting on me again, or are people busy? I'll post tomorrow, likely, if that's the case! Sorry! :C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:13 pm

We're all so busy.. BLARH... haha. So unlady like.. but seriously, I'm losing my mind. Math class. I cannot compute. It's. So. Difficult. Will try to post right now, if not, I'll finish my post tomorrow!

I'm so sorry everyone.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Glad you're getting better Famished. Classes have been kicking my butt, but my post is up.. Not to say I might be totally cutting into my study time..but who cares? Everyone needs a social life, right? ..Even if mine is digital... XD

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:48 am

Is.... is it back?

Even though they're almost two days late from when they said they'd be back? They're back! RPG. I guess all I can say now is...

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:25 pm

I totally agree, Famished. I haven't been very busy this week, but now that it's TEST week, the RP site is working... but it was fucked up the entire week I was free. This is my thoughts to RPG;

Will try to come up with something tonight or tomorrow. ;~;

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:44 am

I don't remember the last time I've read a PM on this website and smiled so much. But if you think Kurou won't try to win, even if there's not really a way to, then you're sadly mistaken.

Kurou =

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Oh my god I'm slightly terrified. I wonder who is at Kurou's mercy? We should all be at least a little apprehensive. This game is going to be great, in a terrifying sort of way.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:57 pm

I feel bad for Aina since Kurou's such a douche, eating the strawberries, not saying "thanks", and then running away. But Aina is Kurou's hard counter, so he can't be near her forever or he's get upset.

I also feel bad because I am throwing Kurou up on the roof (even though I had intended to well before Himeko's post was made) and I can't even start interaction with Himeko because Kurou's character prevents it.

Ayy lmao

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Don't worry, Amorous to the rescue!

Himeko talks enough to probably start something up, especially since she would more than likely recognize him. It's not easy to forget someone who turns your love confession down publicly to humiliate you. Lol. I cannot guarantee that it'll be sunshine and daisies, but I'll get this interaction in gear! Oh, everyone remember, it'll take a minute for everyone to recognize Himeko, because this is her change since they last saw her. Middle school to High school Himeko

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Well... I was not intending to post immediately after finishing it, but I'd been working on it so long I just ended up pressing post without meaning to. lol

Also, couldn't help but have Kurou make an unintentional low-blow. The Kurou she confessed to and the one that she's speaking to now are different in their own ways. That Kurou was a dick who enjoyed causing people suffering to make himself feel better, while the current one is easier to sum up as antisocial and moody. So of course when he learns what he just said, he's going to feel horrible because he does regret his own misdoings (Kurumi and Himeko).....

BUT HE IS A TSUN SO HE CANT EVER TELL PEOPLE THIS SO TOO BAD.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:09 am

It's okay Famished, I doubt anyone minds. There is no particular order anyhow. So long as you let a about two or three characters between you and your last post I don't see a problem replying once before some of us catch up. It's not like Himeko and Kurou went back and forth 1x1 for a whole page.

Awwwe poor Kurou, though Tsunderes always warm up eventually, that's why 'dere' is in there. First they're mean then they're cute! Then they switch between mean and cute and once you understand them their mean side is even cute! XD

Can't wait until he realizes who Himeko is. Perhaps Yukito or Nemui could pull out a yearbook from when Kurou and Kurumi were in middle school? Since Kurou dated Kurumi in eighth grade, Himeko was a fifth grader and Kurou was a seventh grader when he turned her down. She was about ten and that would make him about 12-13, so when he dated Kurumi he'd be about 13-14, and so would Kurumi.

So when Yukito or Nemui look at their class, her picture could be there. This could happen a little after the Osama game party? Perhaps the following Monday evening? So only Kurou and Himeko would know, unless he accidentally says something in front of the others.

Just a thought, ultimately it's up to Cynical, Queen, and Pandora if they wanna take that route. Can't wait to see how the couples form!

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:20 pm

Well, I hope everybody never looked at Kurou's fears because he is definitely not afraid of heights and I definitely did not forget that.

Actually I recall mentioning that particular fear in a PM about how I was going to screw with someone and I still managed to forget it. DX

Well, I guess I Kurou and Himeko can share a moment of suddenly realizing they went up to a place they really shouldn't have gone, even if they don't actually realize they're sharing. Or something. Shh! I have lots of characters okay get off my back you guys aren't my real dad you aren't even my fake dad jeez.

And I really like that idea. I could just imagine it perfectly, considering anytime Kurou spends with Himeko, aside from screwing with her, will probably be spent wondering how he pissed in her cornflakes. Then it'll hit him. I imagine he'll be looking at the picture, mentally go "Oh, so that's what I did." Of course, since he's not really good at fixing things (whether or not this can be fixed isn't the point here), he'll probably just result to being a verbal punching bag every time they interact, since he wouldn't be able to say sorry.

At least that's how I see Kurou trying to make up for it, because he's still a good guy at heart, mostly. Just not back then, at that particular time.

Bonus points would be if Kurou and Himeko got into it enough beforehand that she manages to notice his change in behavior. I forget when we were going to do the whole osama game.

Also I am pretty excited and unsure why, forgive the rant. Will post shortly and hopefully get it out of my system.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:29 am

Something tells me that we all forget from time to time. I constantly look back at Nemui to remind myself of her details. Don't sweat it, we are still working out the kinks of these characters.

It is Friday in the RP, so the wedding is on Saturday, and the Osama game is at Sakura Square,right after the Kitomura/Fujioka wedding, which I assume either Kurumi or Yukito would bring up as a game option.. Perhaps both judging by their personalities.... lol!

Either way, everyone comes for some reason, whether they are dared to, want to play, have an evil order they want to give, or simply because they have nothing better to do.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!