Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome Home, Sis!

Welcome Home, Sis!

a part of “Welcome Home, Sis!”, a fictional universe by Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ.

Two sisters move in with their two soon-to-be stepbrothers, the four will be living alone for quite some time. How will they deal once they realize who they're dealing with!?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome Home, Sis!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome Home, Sis!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi there!

This Pandora finally speaking on this thread! Sorry it took me long and welcome newcomers!

For the voting, I agree with FamishedPants making the hot spring thing last on the activity list. I like the amusement park to be first, because there are rides there and attractions which could force the characters be a bit more uncomfortable and things happen. I also think that the beach is not yet good for starters, since it's just the start of spring and going to the beach is not in season for me.

That's just my opinion! Anyways! If you have any questions or like want any interactions with characters, don't hesitate to PM me or call me out!

Laters! ^_^
"All that remained was... me..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:04 am

I like this order: Amusement Park, Beach, Hot springs trip

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:58 am

It appears that with each new trip, more and more chances at fanservice reveal themselves. Because the best I can think of in the amusement park would be somebody spilling something on somebody else and them having to change. But then you get to the beach and swimsuits are a thing. And then you get to the hotsprings, and there's a lot of shirtless Kurou to be had there as well.

:3

Also, thank you, Kaela, for having Kurumi stop before it was too late. The reaction Kurou would've gave would be much different than an

"EHHHHhhhhhhh!?" *Pans up to the sky*

or

///blushu

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:44 pm

I agree. Amusement park, beach, hot springs!

Also, no problem, famished. I don't think it's time for fan service yet. Lmao.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:52 am

I apologize that my post took so long. There have been a lot of storms and power outages.. It's been hard to log in. Please excuse me and I hope you all are still interested in my RP. The votes are looking very similar it seems.

... Though now I am curious on how Kurou would have responded to Kurumi's hug if it happened.. Aw man... Kaela... Famished.. You guys are starving me of lol's.

Haha, just joking!! Though I am legitimately curious about how it would have panned out.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:31 am

I am still alive. Will be departing for a camping trip on the 25th, however, and will be gone until the first.

Anyway, I have been waiting for others to post, but I can make one if that is what is required and expected? Just tell me ye or ne and I'll do so. C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:55 am

Himeko, Shin, Aina, and Ren will become more common as the family gets to know them better. For the moment, I want to rush dinner so school can start, meaning Equilibrium and Queen will be able to post again, with a possibility to interact with any character they wish in their grade, or out. We're only going to skim through classes. They're not the main focus anyhow, just a change of pace from Sakura Square, like all of our events will be.

Go ahead and post. I don't want anyone to feel there is an exact order. I don't care about you posting 2 times skipping someone who has been busy, just don't leave everyone behind. Where you are not interacting with Ren, Himeko, Shin, or Aina, don't feel obligated to wait for them every time. We won't post 20 times without giving someone else a chance, but once or twice won't hurt if they're not in the posts you are writing.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:58 am

Alright, then expect a post sometime tomorrow! I am not in a posting mood since writing requires some productive use of my head and it's late out.

Also I may or may not have almost been molested by a bobcat today, but that's just how Diamondbacks games are these days, I guess.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:31 pm

I apologize for not posting. I've been taking my dog to the vetenary hospital a lot, and she died about an hour ago. I will get to my post, but please understand I need time to mourn. We've had her for years and I can barely see to type.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:32 pm

I am terribly sorry to hear that, Kaela. I've lost quite a few dogs in my years, all of which I've mourned just as much as I would another person, so I understand that pain. Even when you're aware of it, losing a family member is never easy.

And yes, I have returned. I will be trying to catch up on some stuff so please forgive the delay if I'm unable to post today!

EDIT: Oh, well it doesn't appear as though we're waiting on myself. I hope nobody else is having personal difficulties or the such and can post soon!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:40 pm

YO! So, after I of course go through all of the other CS's and read through what's happened so far I plan to reserve n' create a CS for the elder Kitomura brother! Ya know, if the spot really is still open n' yer still accepting. =w=

Edit: Nvm. I did the math n' realized that all the characters have been taken. My bad, hue~

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:28 pm

If there is an opening, I'll let you know Gintoki...

I haven't edited anything or made a new post because my right hand was mauled by a dog a little while back and it's still very sore.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:31 am

I posted and I hope that you are healing well, and doing fine now. Take it easy and don't stress too much.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:20 am

Oh my! How are you doing, Cynical? I hope you're doing fine! Don't tire yourself too much okay? I'll be patiently waiting and I hope the others will too!

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:43 pm

I hope you're doing well Cynic. Don't overexert yourself. I will get to my post now. Please take it easy.

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:01 am

Sorry Pandora, Yukito just so happened to be Himeko's first victim. Nothing personal! I can't wait to see how everyone responds. She won't be hateful forever, but she is a Tsundere/Himedere... I feel bad for whoever ends up liking her, at least until she softens up a little...

(Though despite her tough act, she's easily embarrassed everyone~ Thought I'd give out a tip for your amusement and my own. *-*)

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Himeko is not alone. There is another tsundere in the RP, and he can certainly make Himeko look like an angel if he's feeling particularly nasty, so she doesn't need to worry! Unless, you know, they interact. XD

Anyway, I forget if we mentioned this or it is stated somewhere, but do we all share the same class, or? In fact I vaguely recall asking a similar question, but I don't know if it was this RP or another.... DX

Also, I will be undergoing a surgery on my jaw tomorrow and will probably be in the hospital for the entirety of the day, maybe two. On top of that I will be feeling sick for a while to come, but I am not under the impression it should restrict my posting. So, expect 1-3 days of absence!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:23 pm

I hope your surgery goes well, Famished. I've had surgery in that area and it definitely wasn't pleasant to be around me for a few days.. XD Prepare to become Kurou's moody side. ^_^

Freshmen and Juniors will be separate for most of their classes, but we're not going to focus on actual class as much as we are freshmenxfreshman bonding and Juniorxjunior bonding. Gym class and study hall are two classes that will have the entire group together, because that just sounds fun to me. :o

Tsk.. Tsk, Kurou, Himeko why you so Tsundere!? XD Just kidding, Tsundere characters are so fun to read about. Can't wait to see how Yukito responds. Speaking of respond, when Shin gave Kurumi his jacket I kind of swooned. Kaela you're so lucky~ *sparkles and hearts for eyes*

Also, it's probably a given, but I'll make sure that everyone is aware: All school trips will have everyone together as well, seeing as I do not wish to restrict character growth and relationships from blooming.
Last edited by Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Good luck with the surgery, Famished!

On another note, I was thinking that no one would really recognize Himeko, despite the teacher knowing that she is a returnee. It wouldn't be hard to not remember her, seeing as she last time that anyone from Hajime Academy saw Himeko as a classmate, she was a lot younger, and she's dyed her hair since then. She was the shortest girl in the class, 100% flat chested, baby faced, and she was friendly towards everyone back then, especially towards boys as well.

Then:

Now:

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:01 am

....I find it odd that I just noticed that your faceclaim is from an anime I've had on my backlog until just today. Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well, Golden Time should be good, but I'll definitely have to resist the urge to think of this RP every time I see Himeko's face in the anime.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!