Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Werewolves and Humans and Love Stories, oh my!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Werewolves and Humans and Love Stories, oh my!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Hiria
Love is an amazing thing~
Soft enough to dust eyelashes and press flowers, but strong enough to break hearts and burn cities...

Welcome to Hiria, a world where humans and werewolves exist and struggle to get along peacefully. With strict division and even stricter rules, how are the two factions supposed to get along? This RP follows several characters as they live day to day, knowing a dangerous race exists just on the other side of The Wall, struggling as they fall in love. As the world changes, gets braver, what will things tun into? Will they survive? Will friends become enemies? Will enemies become lovers?

Roles
Please play 2

Name TBA
[Face Claim IMG]
Lovac Son | Age | Enforcer | Love Interest: Female Mediator| OPEN
☩ The big brother
☩ Following Family Footsteps
☩ Falling For the Mediator
☩ “Male Chaperone’s” Best Friend
☩ Works Closely with the Alpha
☩ TBA

Name TBA
[Face Claim IMG]
Female Citizen | Age | Career TBA | Love Interest: Kim Tae-Jung| OPEN
☩ Meek an Shy
☩ Extremely smart
☩ Crushing on her best friend
☩ Married
☩ TBA

Name TBA
[Face Claim IMG]
Female Mediator | Age | Mediator | Love Interest: Lovac Son | OPEN
☩ Calm and levelheaded
☩ Strongly believes in keeping the peace
☩ Falling for the Lovac Son
☩ TBA

Name TBA
[Face Claim IMG]
Male Beta 2| Age | Hunter | Love Interest: Della Marie| OPEN
☩ Young and adventurous
☩ Flirty
☩ Knows about the Omega
☩ Bitten wolf – by another Alpha, once an omega (been awhile)
☩ TBA

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Werewolves and Humans and Love Stories, oh my!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:43 pm

These roles are still open!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 pm

If there were a same sex couple I'd be happy to play a role or two, one of the same sex couple and whichever other role is most needed :)

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 pm

The Female Citizen role is a same sex couple :)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!