Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

werwwolf, vamp, any magic person RPG

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: werwwolf, vamp, any magic person RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:56 pm

"Ok, but I should warn you, my father is very ficious and terrifies everyone who meets him. The only one who has never shivered in fear of him, is my uncle." zXenra shivered just thinking about the cold glare of her father's demonic eyes. "Kaito will be pretty upset when we meet him later. He thinks it's his authority to keep watch of me. That's why I ran off. Kaito is trying so hard to get our father's approvel, and I must say he already had it, though he can't see. When he realizes that I'm looked down on as the shame of the family, he will resent me also. So I decided that it would be easier for me, if I made the first move. Now it won't hurt so bad when my brother hates me."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:46 am

"You worry too much Xenra. Your father doesn't scare me, and neither does your brother or anyone. You should talk to Kaito instead of running away from him. He will understand. And if he doesn't, well you are welcome to stay here. Plus I don't know what Asura and Simon's game plan is, so I can't really tell you how it will all end. But I know the only way to get answers is to throw everyone in a room and let them figure it out. All will end well."
Alex gave Xenra a big hug. She obviously was worried about a lot of things, too much was running through her head for someone her age. He smiled at her, a reassuring smile. He was not lieing when he said everything would be fine. He would make sure of that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:45 am

"Thanks, your a really kind hearted man." Xenra smiled. "I can't remember the last time some one botthered to give me hug, or stop and listen to me ramble about things I actually ment." Whenever she had spoken to Kaito, he would listen, but she would talk about anything serious. He never seemed interested enough. She clenched her teeth, realizing that everything that ended up wrong in her life, was becuase of her father. She glanced up at Alex. He was probably a much better father to his daughter. "Your daughter must have been truelly lucky." She said aloud.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Alex smiled a bit.
"Thank you."
Alex rotated his marshmallow so it was a perfect golden brown. He hated the burnt ones. He slowly assembled the smoore and offered it to Xenra.
"Do you like smoores? Oh and how is Nyx doing?"
Alex wondered what Nyx was up to all alone in that room, she seemed like a lonely child and he didn't want her to be lonely in his house. Night would soon be here and he had a lot of things to do before then, but smoores first and work later.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:25 am

"Oh!" Zenra exclaimed, remembering Nyx. "I'll go see her now! I told her that I would play dolls with her."

(Sorry for the short post, I have to leave.)

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Asura lowered the defenses around the room as night fell. She was overtired, but at least thanks to Simon she was fed. Asura looked back at Simon and smiled.
"Im going to go and talk with Alex, I think he is going be in the library, meet me in there in a bit?"
Asura's nighty melted off and a red summer dress replaced it. She slipped out of the room and into the library. There were so many books, all the walls were filled with them, books on everything. She was stunned, the vast collection of vampire books and journals, the bloodlines, and clans. There were all here. She started flipping through a few of the books reading which elders were still alive to help her. She would need all the help she could get. A familiar scent filled her nose and she looked towards the door. There was no possible way. Or was there, she had not killed him personally. It was possible. But why didn't he come after her if he was still alive? Did he think that she was dead? It was rumored that Asura had died hundreds of years ago. This was quite confusing. She always hated it when her past showed up at the door. But she should start letting the word out she is alive. The little traitors will cower to hear her name.
Wanna Play? -Asura De'Winters

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:33 am

Xenra raced up the hallway and skidded to a stop infront of the door to the lovely room with doll house in it. She opened it up and saw that Nyx had gotten all the way changed. "Do you want to play with the house now?" Xenra asked. "It would be enjoyable for me, since I have never played before. I don't care if I seem a little old for this."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:51 am

Nyx woke up suddenly and looked over to see Xenra had walked in. She must have fell asleep while playing with the door and now the had a imprint of a little hand on her forehead. she sad up and she was dress which she didn't remember but she must have. Then xenra asked if they could play and Nyx smiled and nooded sitting up rubbing her face.
"Playing would be nice and you never too old to play my mom used to . . . .before work" she said getting lighter at the end
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 am

NAME:Yatami Cross
LOOKS:Image
RACE:half demon
heehee poke!

Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:35 pm

"Mm-hmm." Xenra agreed. "I very much enjoy playing. When I was younger, all I had was one doll, but I played with her so much that she...uh...in a way, she died." Xenra laughed at her little joke. She picked up a pretty doll wearing a dress with four different colors of silk. "I think I'll call her Kristin." Xenra looked lovingly at the doll.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:39 pm

"I own many would you like one and did you have a funeral for her?" Nyx asked looking at the doll in her hand and picking up another one. She looked at the boy doll and fixed her hair looking up at Xenra.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:45 pm

"Yes, I had funeral for her, though the only ones who attended were me a my older brother. And I would enjoy having a new doll, if it isn't too much of a bother." Xenra smiled. "What will the plot of our story be about?"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:56 pm

"Oh its okay I have many!" she said smiling.Nyx loved the idea of her coming over and them playing. She usually just had her cat and mother to be with. "Ah we could have a party for them?" she asked brushing away the hair from the dolls face. Her mother usually had them host an amazing party

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!