Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

werwwolf, vamp, any magic person RPG

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

werwwolf, vamp, any magic person RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilight.tasha on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:03 pm

NAME: twilight
LOOKS: Raven black (long, about mid back) deep blue eyes, 5'4, tieght jeans black halter, black trench coat and black boots
RACE: hybrid part angel part demon (The daughter of an arranged marriage between the demons and the angels, She was never welcome in either world. As a young teen she learned to use a sword and a bow and arrow. She dislikes modern day weapons but is the best sharp shooter anyone has ever known.)

a fight has been going on in the magic world for centures and now the kings have hired assian to end the war.
Last edited by twilight.tasha on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i don't know if life is greater than death but love was more than either.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twilight.tasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: werwwolf, vamp, any magic person RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Can I be two characters?

NAME: Xenra
LOOKS: http://media.photobucket.com/image/wing ... _WinCE.jpg
RACE: Mix between a vampire and a *crow.

NAME: Kaito
LOOKS: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... mpireq.jpg
wearing more modern clothes, though.
RACE: Vampire

Xenra and Kaito are broher and sister. Kaito keep to himself, and Xenra isn't much of a talker herself. The two are very quiet when they are together, but when they are seperated, you can get hem to speak more.
*A crow is just like a human, except it has a little more strength (not much) and they can sprout wings. These wings are black and are huge and angel like.
Last edited by estalu on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilight.tasha on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:38 pm

the rain was coming down it bucket as twilight stepped on to the street. her coat blowing in the wind.
"onther lovely day" she wispherd as she walked up the street. she had resived an email from her uncle saying he need her help. her first thought was to say no after all it was he would tried to kill her after her birth. then he offerd a reward for helping him and she thought of her bills. twilight was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't hear the car racing down the street.

twilight.tasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Xenra walked through the door of a little store. She walked to the drinks and grabbed two Dr. Peppers, then headed to the counter. "$5.75!" The worker at the counter exclaimed in a startled voice. Xenra looked up. "Something the matter?" She asked.
The worker blushed. "No, no. It just surprised me, your so pretty!"
Xenra smiled. "Thank you very much, I'm flattered. Here." She handed the worker her credit card.
"Oh, my!" The worker exciamed. "What a different name on this card... and besides that what a different card! Do you happen to have lots of money?"
"My father." Xenra said. Her father, being a vampire who lives foreve, had a lot of money. "Umm... Rachel." Xenra said looking at the workers name tag. "Can I ask you were this man's house is? Me and my brother are a little lost." She said holding up a picture.
"Oh, my. He's quite popular around here. He pays people well, I hear..." Rachel said before explaining where to go. After that Xenra walked out to the car...

Kaito started the car and was well down the road when he saw a figure walking in the rain. He noticed he was going way to fast and slammed on the breaks, splashing water all over the person. "Dang it." He muttered. "Should I offer to give that person a ride as an appoligy?" He asked Xenra.
"You may as well you horrid man. The poor girl..."
"Yeah, yeah. I got it. No need for the quilt treatment." He said. "Roll down your window."
Xenra quickly rolled her window down and called out to the girl. "Hey!"
"I'm terribly sorry for getting you all wet!" Kaito shouted past Xenra. "Could I offer you a ride as a sign of my appoligy?"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilight.tasha on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:28 pm

twilight looked up her clothing soaked to the bone.
"sure beat walking and getting sick" she said climbing in the car
"so where are yall headed in a rush?"

twilight.tasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:54 pm

Xenra smiled. "We're in no rush at all, he just seemingly drives very, very, quickly!"
Kaito shrugged. "It's just something that goes on. I don't notice a thing..."
Xenra poked his shoulder. "Excuses, excuses..." Then she turned back to the girl who just hopped in. "My name is Xenra and this is my older brother Kaito!" She smiled cheerfully at the girl. "We're here to do business with this man!" She said, showing the girl the picture. "Do you know him? And, heh, by the way what's your name?"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilight.tasha on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:48 pm

she blush slightly as her eyes found Kaito than said
"yea i know that man he is my uncle thank to my mother, i'm on my way to see his brother in law. why are you looking for him?"
twilight ran her fingers though her wet hair as she watched the siblings.

twilight.tasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:06 am

Kaito cringed. He didn't like the resons for coming but they were still there. Xenra spoke up before he had a chance to answer.

Our father owes him. Our father 'accidently' killed a friend of his. It really is a long story, but maybe if I come to trust you enough I can tell it to you! Me and Kaito may have the same father, but out mothers are different. They're total oppisits, too. When Kaito had just been born, and I mean just, his dad ran off and found my mom. My mom was totally and innocent and pure girl, but dad went and got her drunk. Then, voille, she called him up later to tell him she was pregnant. Later when I was born, the word got loosse to Kaito's mother, and she was miffed. When I was five my mom suddenly went missing. Having no where else to go, I moved in with my father and his wife and son. Kaito became my precious older brother and we were inseperatable!"

Kaito glared at Xenra. If she messed up and spilled something she wasn't supposed to, he wouldn't be able to stand seeing her punished. She glanced in his direction and caught the glare. She ended what she was saying with a compliment toward him. That suck up.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilight.tasha on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:49 pm

Twilight just sat there and watched the siblings as Xenra told their story. Wanting to trust they meant no harm to her family yet something in the back of her head keep beeping and telling not to. She could feel her wings starting to want to be let free, “do you mind if I stretch out a bit?”
Not really waiting for and answer she pulled off her trench and stretched her pitch black wings. Hoping the siblings didn’t freak at the sight of her wings she told them to let her out at the next street. As the car pulled over to the side of the road she thanked them and flashed Kaito a smile and a wink before disappearing inside the gate of the manor that stood in front of them.

twilight.tasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:31 pm

Xenra giggled. "I think she liked you!" She said. Kaito only shrugged. "Ooh! You like her too, don't you! You lover boy!"

Kaito singhed. "Speak of what you actually know, not what you only believe in."

Xenra stook her toung out at Kaito. "I can't understand a stinking word your saying!!"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilight.tasha on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Twilight smiled to herself as she walked to her uncle’s manor,
“Wonder what the old bustard has for me today” she thought as she knocked on the front door. As it opened she caught a glimpse of what looked to be a tail.
“Will you put those things away before someone sees them?” came a child like voice yet with years of actual age behind it. Tucking her wings in she slide in the door to see a man who stood no taller than 4’5. His eyes were the color of the sky on a clear summer’s day.
But twilight knew not to be fooled by his size cause inside that cute little cupid bow mouth sat rows of razor sharp teeth and his hand had claws to match. If those didn’t do the job, which was highly unlikely he had a tail almost twice his size to snap your neck with. “Hello Toto how is my brother doing?” she asked smiling at the smaller man he had been dating her older brother for almost two centuries. He smiled showing some of those teeth in a big grin.
“As happy as any demon could be” he said. Turning to lead her out of the room, he walked down the hall to a grand ball room. In the middle of the room sat her uncle.
“Greetings uncle, you called me.”
“Yes, here” he answered throwing a folder at her. Inside was a picture of a man she knew all to well, her uncle Kel, her mother’s brother.

twilight.tasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:08 pm

OOC: I made an error and said that Kaito was a Crow before. He is actually a Vampire. I have edited that in his profile and also changed his pic.

Kaito and Xenra stepped out of the car, at a place they believed was their destination. Xenra skipped to the door a gave a rympthmic tap. "Helloooooo!" She called.

Kaito sighed. Even though he loved his half sister greatly, she could get so annoying... Some one opened the door and peeked out. It looked to be a servant of the house hold, they were dressed in formal, but average, clothes. "What may I help you with?" A polite voice asked. "Do you need directions?"

Xenra smiled playfully. "Nope! I believe we are right were we want to be!" She giggled and pulled out her picture of the man they were supposed to see. "Is this were the guy in this picture lives?" The servant studied the picture then nodded his head. "My name is Xenra! Nice to meetcha!" She shot her hand out in front of her. "Ya know, the half bread kid all the demons er talkin' 'bout! And then this guy over here," She said, gesturing toward Kaito, "is my older half sibling, Kaito the bloodsucker!"

Kaito, who had been staring off into the distance during this scene, politefully smiled, then spoke. "How do you do? As my sister has said, I am Kaito of the Vampires." The servant smiled then said, "We have been exspecting you Master Kaito and Mistress Xenra. The Master will be very pleased that you have arrived. I will go and announce your coming right away." And with that the servant lead them up stairs...

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Is this still open?
NAME: Mattias
LOOKS: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/3713857.jpg
RACE: Vampire

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Eclipse Nyx Chaos-Name
14- Age
Look- Image
Witch-Race
Eclipse is nicked named Nyx and loves it. She is usually a queit shy person but when you get to know her that image is shattered. Nyx sing to her self alot and its now just a habit that annoys her. When you get to know her she changes into a hyper strange litttle girl with some sort of disorder. She gets happy all the time and that can all change in seconds since she is senitive and takes things to heart with everything. - Bio
Last edited by XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jman1906 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Name: Simon
Look: Changes
Race: Changeling/Scrio
Bio: A Changeling that can change form into almost any humanoid shape. A Scrio is human that can jump much higher and has more than incredible reflexes, Simon has honed this ability down so that he is even faster than a normal Scrio. He loves modern weapons except for two katanas he has.

Simon had been tailing the car on his motorcycle. When they reached the mansion a girl with wings had flown out of the car with black wings. He guessed she must be some sort of half breed, then a two teenagers get out of the car, he saw that the girl had a slight bump on her back so she probably had wings. Was the old man gonna pay him to kill them? Not likely, the old man would do that himself since they where going into the house.
He got off his motorcycle and started walking towards the house, his boots strangely made almost no noise as he walked up the drive. Once he reached the house he banged on the door and a servant opened it, seeing Simon's 6' 3" figure (today) covered in black leather with motorcycle armor under it, and his two katanas the the servant silently led him up the stairs. Nobody could see Simon's face because it was covered in a motorcycle helmet.
He who wanders with purpose has no reason to wander.

Jman1906
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Name: Asura De’Winters
Race: Shadow Vampire
Sex: Female
Eyes: Crystal blue
Hair: Blonde
Appearance: Asura is 5’8’’ small for a vampire of her decent. Her body is slender with supple curves tantalizing to any wandering eyes. Her hair is long and wavy, platinum blonde with highlights of a golden hue. Eyes that sparkle like a diamond might if infused with blue light. Skin as pale as the snow, flawless but almost as cold as her heart. Her face is stunning, full pouty lips, high cheek bones, mesmerizing eyes and a mocking smile, her beauty almost hides the monster that lies within. She prefers dresses of all styles and materials, but only the finest. Her posture is perfect every fluid motion she makes has a purpose

- Asura's silk dress waved slightly in the breeze as she flawlessly opened a window in the mansion. One could never be too careful when your allergic to light. She silently stood in a bedroom and closed the window. Asura shrugged, her clothes were wet and clinging to her, her hair was a bit frazzled from traveling through the woods, she was not a happy camper. She took out the wet picture wondering if he was a target or an employer. She sniffed at the air, young ones, at least none of them would know her. But this old man is quite familiar... Maybe she killed someone he knew? Who knows, so many had fallen at her feet. Asura looked towards the door, she caught the scent of a vampire. Very interesting... very familiar... Couldn't hurt to wander downstairs and see what was going on. She stepped into the shadows and was gone, no trace of her was left in the room, save for the lovely scent of perfume.
Wanna Play? -Asura De'Winters

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Eclipe looked down at the floor of the park and started to swing on the swing. The air blew in her face moving her hair making her half blind. She closed her eyes and smelled the air and her hair, they smelled of shampoo and grass. Eclipse was usually alone at the park swinging and stairing off into the distance.
"This is nice."she told herself looking up and opening her eyes.
To be a witch wasnt hard but gave you reason to hated by many. That was what she was told and believed from her father.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Alexander silently watched the little girl, vampire no, witch yes. He could guage almost anything after so many years.
"Hello there, all by yourself are you?"
Alex smiled charmingly he had no intention of hurting the girl she seemed so sweet, like his daughter.
"what are you doing all the way out here alone?"
Alex took a seat on the swing next to the girl and leaned his head back, looking up at the sky.
"Beautiful isn't it?"

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Mattias drove fast, too fast. Walls of water coming from the tires soaked everything around the Porsche, though the car itself managed to stay clean. He was a maniacal driver, swerving, dodging, fishtailing and drifting. Luckily, the roads were nearly empty, and he had plenty of room to satisfy his adrenaline craving. Mattias knew that this was the most excitement he was going to get, unless a bar fight broke out.

He stopped in front of a bar, the kind of place that gave of a bad feel, skidding half the way, and miraculously not hitting any other cars. He slipped in through the back exit, and shook the water out of his thick black hair. Even though he had barely been out in the rain, the downpour was heavy enough that he had gotten soaked anyways. He was still wringing out his hair as he took his place behind the bar counter. It wasn't too late, and the bar wasn't very crowded yet, but he knew that people would start coming soon.

Nobody was watching him, so he reached under the bar and nonchalantly poured himself a glass of blood. He wasn't supposed to be drinking anything, but he'd always found the rule unfair. He got thirsty too, and if it prevented him from leaping at anyone with a beating heart, wasn't it a good thing?

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Asura's plans had changed as they always do, the main floor of the mansion was a bit crowded, and she was not too keen on being in a room with so many others paid to be there. She worked alone, so she would wait until they left to go and talk with someone there. Asura was always looking for a little fun, and where better than a bar? She stepped out of the shadows in the back of the bar, far from prying eyes. She sat in the corner, in the shadows. The best seat in the house in her mind. A pale hand reached out of the shadows and snagged a pretty little blonde from the aisle.
"Hello dearest, Now why dont you walk up to the bar and fetch me a drink, hmm? A red wine, barollo if they have it."
Asura twirled the girls hair around her fingers and smiled sweetly
"Run off now"
The woman got up slowly and went to fetch that drink. Luckily Asura had snagged one of the waitresses so she had no problem getting it.
Asura paid the woman and let her on her way. Tonight would be a lovely night for a little mischief but she was on business and she could not draw too much attention. Asura did what she did best, watched the other occupants in the bar, but one caught her eyes in particular, a vampire sitting at the bar. Interesting how many vampires there were these days. in the old days we were few and numbered, but things were not like the old days. too bad...

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!