Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

werwwolf, vamp, any magic person RPG

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: werwwolf, vamp, any magic person RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:23 am

"Well, I broke into some guys house to see if I could get any information on this old man that sent for me. There was really nothing going on at all, so I got bored and left. Decided I wanted a drink. And the rest you know. Didn't really expect to run into a vampire though, but I'm glad I did."
Asura adjusted into a more comfortable position in the car looking over at him.
"So a string of unfortunate events lead you in there as well?"
Wanna Play? -Asura De'Winters

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:39 pm

"I guess you could say that." Mattias grimaced slightly. He ran a hand through his hair, leaning back in his seat.
"So you don't know much about this guy that called you, or why he called you?" He asked, trying to bring the conversation back to Asura.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Asura looked over at him smiling.
"No I dont know much about him, which is why im a little hesitant to just barge in and say hey my name is asura, you called."
She giggled a little bit. She wasn't too concerned with the old man. He didn't know anything about her, she was just rumored to be a good hit for hire. Asura kept beyond a low profile these days.
"I tend not to just throw myself into possible dangerous situations. He most likely wants me to kill someone. Which is nothing to me."
She looked back out the window smiling, her hands running through her hair and braiding it to the side.

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:51 am

Eclipse woke up and got quickly dressed in a pink shirt, plaid black and pink skirt with boots on. She then grabbed a bagel from the kitchen and found her parents in the living room.
"Yeah I'll be back mom!" she shouted leaving the house.
Nyx walked down to the park while slowly nibbling on the bagel. She thought about the Alex from the other night at the park, she want to meet him again. Meeting new people was some thing she didnt like but she was okay with Alex somehow. On the bottom of the side she sat.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:38 pm

[[Whoa, a lot happened while I was gone.]]

Xenra looked around, but it seemed everyone from the house had disapeared. "Huh, well if they won't greet us, we don't have to be here." She announced as she turned around.
"I suppose your right." Kaito agreed. "That was the deal, was not it?"
"Come Kaito, we can find a nice place to buy down town and then we won't have to go on another business trip."
"Sounds fine. Really, father expects us to do his dirty work?"
"He's a dirty man." Xenra growled.
"Hush, Xenra." Kaito soothed. "Let's leave this place."
Kaito lead the way out the door and they got back into their car.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jman1906 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Simon looked at the window to see that now light was coming thru the tiny crack in the shutters, he had been waiting hours for the old Vampire man. He sighed, if he was going to have his meeting after all he could call him, Simon left a card on his seat that his cell number on his untraceable phone. Then he walked back down the stairs outside, he was glad to see that the rain and wind had stopped, he took off his helmet to feel the cold air on his face. He looked around, and seeing nothing interesting he put on his motorcycle helmet, switched to night vision and zoomed in the countryside below, lets see... Cows, the town, fields, a graveyard with some people mourning in it, a lake with a park next to it. Wait, did that graveyard have people in? And was there a porsche heading towards it (vampire style to have nice things)? Oh crap.

Simon hopped onto his motorcycle which is a Dodge Tomahawk but black, sleeker (if thats possible), has better off road capabilities, and is much quieter. He accelerated the bike to 60 miles an hour within 2.5 seconds, he shot down the hill at a break neck speed, once he got down to the road he turned his bike onto the road to the graveyard. His bike has a very special turning system that when he makes a tight turn everything but the the wheels rotate around to shift the weight and lessen g-forces. He easily got up to 200 miles an hour on the open road, but thinking that that porsche driver was driving like a maniac the vampire was probably going about 200 miles an hour he accelerated the bike up to 300 miles and hour. This would be an insane idea except that the roads didn't have many cars and where not curvy, and that this bike had the best turning and braking capabilities of any motorcycle ever built.
He would soon overtake the vampire.
He who wanders with purpose has no reason to wander.

Jman1906
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:56 pm

"My Lord you've been so good to me.My soul has been set free!" Nyx sang to herself on the swing set going back and forth. She had heard the song from her last school before she was home schooled. Eclipse wasnt that happy ouer that but she could walk around more than before. Chorus was one of the few things she missed art and music as well. All the arts type things were what she did mostly to take up school time.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Alex stepped out behind the child.
"Hello there Nyx, nice to see you again. You voice is very pretty."
Alex walked around so he could see her, hoping he wouldn't startle the girl.
He was always paranoid about children wandering around alone, if the girl got caught in the wrong situation no one would be there, well he would be around so that was well enough.
"Don't you ever get into trouble wandering around alone out here nyx? There are a lot of bad thing lurking around"

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Asura noticed the bike coming up behind the car, she wondered what Matt had planned. She rolled down the window and poked her head out to get a better look at the bike. It was quite pretty. Her hair swirled around in the wind, Matt driving at a ridicules speed down the road. A devilish smile graced her face as she looked at the bike, knowing that some cocky man planned to have a little fun. She pulled her head back in and looked over at Matt Running her fingers through her hair to fix the giant puff ball the wind had caused.
"It seems we have company, can we play with him? He was at the mansion, I recognize the bike from outside."
She always was game for a little fun, and what better than racing down the road at a sickening speed. Its not like a little car crash could kill any of them. Ironic, maybe thats why some vampire were so reckless, they couldn't get a thrill out of much else.

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:45 am

Nyx looked over at him and shook her head,"As long as I'm home for school lessons, but my mom is usually busy." she kept swinging, " Oh yeah also thank you some times i doubt my voice."
She hummed the other part of the song amdd looked at him. He seem to be her guardian angle for now. Always seeming worried and being with her. Eclipse wonder if she should keep him unknown to her parents.
"Do you worry for me?" Nyx asked tilting her head like a confused dog.
She wanted to know if what she thought was true.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Alex leaned on the swing set.
"I do worry for you. I had a daughter once, and while I was away someone killed her and my wife. I have been a bit protective of children ever since. Though your more of a young lady."
He smiled down at the girl. He was a bit surprised Nyx's parents didn't make more time for her. They never do know what they have until they lose it.
"So do you go to normal school or did they send you to a witching school?"
Alex assumed she was home studied but he was curious if her parents also studied the occult. He wanted to change the topic as fast as possible, he didn't like thinking about what had happened. His emotion did fade over the years, his bitterness and anger slowly depreciated over time. 200 years was still a long time to hold a grudge. It always helped being around children, it helped him remember the good instead of the bad.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:37 pm

"Well I am in a witching class but other than that I am home schooled." she had the feeling she made him sad, " I am sorry for your wife and daughter."
Nyx wasn't good with deaths or sad people. When her mothers brother died she spent a month alone in her room while her mother cried non stop. Eclipse moved her hair away and put it in a pony tail. She looked out and the then started to swing high and high. When ever she was sad or happy she would come to this part and try to swing the highest she ever had. That would make her feel batter and she would forget all about what ever made her sad.Alex was sad and she felt bad for him but it wasn't like she could say any thing to bring them back or nake him feel better. The fact that he had a daughter made her feel a little uneasy. Was he going to kidnap and make her his new daughter. Nyx shook her head and shut her eyes tight and wiped her nose with the back of her hand.
"My mom says that I'm not a talented witch and i should just be turned Human because I'm advanced in the other school Humans take." she was swinging pretty high now, "I think she is true and i some time dont want to be a witch,"
//ooc-ah i cant think\\
Last edited by XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:30 am

Xenra and Kaito drove down to a resteruant and sat for nearly an hour starring at un-eaten food. Xenra glanced at her brother hesitantly. "Kaito, should we leave?" She asked.
"No, we will wait." Kaito answered. "Father told us that if we didn't stay at the house, we were to wait at this resteruant for some one to tell us that we were free to look around."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jman1906 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:42 pm

Simon laughed at what fools these vampires where, one actually just stuck her head out which could easily have been shot off. The two probable reasons that the other one was driving like a maniac where that vampires very very rarely die in car crashes, and they usually have no idea how to drive. Simon hated vampires, they where retched creatures who where leeches on human life, tough leaches.

Simon saw a small house with Prius parked on side of the road next to, then about four or five miles after that he saw a bridge with skimpy railing on the sides, and then the cemetery not even a mile after that. Simon hit the accelerator to top speed shooting towards the Porsche, but before he hit it he swerved to side of the road losing almost no speed at all. Then he used the Prius as a ramp to shoot high into the air landing a very good distance in front of the Porsche, after this amazing jump he stopped accelerating and let his momentum carry him the rest of the four miles to the bridge. By the time he reached the the bridge the Porsche was almost upon him, at this time the Porsche was at the begging of the bridge and he at the end, so he dropped a land mine where he was and hit the gas! Since the bridge only had two lanes (one in each direction) the mine would go off if anyone passed on any lane of the bridge, and Simon knew there was no way that car could decelerate fast enough to not run over the mine.

OOC: This doesn't mean this is a death trap! There is a way out, but it still is a bad for ya! But if you can think of some other way to get out of this unscratched then feel free. I'm just telling you that I'm not cheating by saying your dead.

Jman1906
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Asura couldn't help but snicker at the pathetic attempts of the changeling to derail the car, if there was one thing she couldn't stand it was people trying to screw with her plans and she was hungry. She looked down to the side of the bridge, cars passed by, flying down the street below them, too bad for them the man on the bike had sealed their fate. Ah the folly of the young. He didn't really know who he was dealing with. Younger vampires did not have great power anymore, they lost it through over breeding of the race and the lack of discipline the new generations had. Oh but she was not young, she was very old in fact and very dangerous when provoked, and this man had provoked her. The shadow play was her game, and obviously he was not so familiar with it, she was a shadow, and the shadows were her. She could use them and become them, walk through them, and move object through them. A green van was approaching the shadows under the bridge, an opportunity. She shrouded the porsche in shadows, and at the very moment that van passed under the bridge, the porsche took its place. In under a second the porsche was now speeding away and perpendicular to the bridge and the van hurdling to its doom. The van lost control and obviously hit the mine exploding into a thousand little pieces, the bridge which was already shaky, collapsed on some unsuspecting travelers. The porsche was unscratched, and speeding down the opposite road. But she was not in it. She would not have anyone bothering her dinner plans. She stepped out from behind the shadow of a grave stone in the cemetery and was welcomed with a shrill scream from the woman she took out of the van. (Didn't think I would kill them did ya?) The woman was holding her child screaming a bunch of babble about how she ended up there and what was going on. Ah the husband was passed out on the grass from shock. Funny how some humans responded to shadowplay, she already knew the child was not breathing but the mother was too panicked to even notice. Asura easily plucked the child from the mothers grasp, but she was not met with a happy woman. Asura dealt one blow to the woman hard enough to knock her out but not hard enough to kill her. One swift slap to the child's back and it started to gasp and cough. Asura placed the kid next to its mother, they should both wake up eventually. Asura looked down at the husband. She did wonder if she had time to get a quick bite in, but she did suspect that nosey changeling would be dashing into the cemetery soon enough. Her body faded into a shadow and she just sat in the darkness, unseen to all, just watching the family on the ground.
(OOC: Your right it wasn't a death trap.)

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:19 am

Xenra curled her hair between her fingers and sighed. She had known Kaito wanted to get recognition from their father, but he was trying too hard. He already had the most trust in the whole company. After all, she was just a half breed who was assigned to be his assistant. Kaito always got what he wanted and every body respected him. They respected her too, when Kaito was around. When Kaitp wasn'y around though, the other 'creatures' made her life a living hell. She slammed her hands down on the table and stood up. "I'm leaving." She said coolly.
"You can't leave." Kaito said. "Sit back down, Xenra."
"Kaito, don't follow me!" She yelled. "I'm living and I don't care what our stupid father says! It's not like he's ever liked me in the first place! I hate everyone in that stupid company!"
"Xenra!" Kaito tried hard not to raise his voice. "Please, your being unreasonable."
"Save it for the 'boss'!" Xenra left the resteruant and started walking down the street. How ever much she enjoyed walking slowly down the street, it too slow. She spread out her wings and took flight. She didn't give a care if anyone saw her.

Kaito would have loved to raise after Xenra and be the great big brother, but he wanted to stick to the lw. As soon as he payed the bill for their un-eaten food, he went to his car. He would search for Xenra for a little while, though he doubted he would find her. She had never triwd to run away before, but he knew she could do it. He didn't see why she was so upset. She had never metioned anything that bothered her before. Why would she just run off like that?

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jman1906 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:39 am

Simon cackled that he had outsmarted the stupid vampire as he turned his head around only to see not a Porsche, but a green van drive over the mine and explode in a million green pieces of shrapnel. He hit the brakes so hard he left strange skid marks for a hundred feet, when came to a stop he thought for a moment. An old vampire... A real one, he had had no idea he was angering one with shadow powers, powers that where more than deadly, he had killed one once. But that time he had used a 50 caliber silver bullet, and the only reason he found it was because it feeding at the time, when vampires feed they are easier to kill. He saw the Porsche driving on the road below, but he knew that nobody was at the wheel, that vampire was hungry, so he started scanning the graveyard. He managed to see a vampire disappear into the shadows, and the other hid behind a large gravestone, and a family on the grass, well at least they had been idiot enough to go in a place he was best in.

He slung his silver parted KRISS machine gun on his back and walked into the graveyard with a katana and a silver pistol in his hands, he walked between the grave stones just waiting for one of the vampires to make their move. But strangely he reached the family with no incident, which was the worst thing that could happen, they where going to hit him hard and fast. He wasn't overly concerned though, he had reflexes incredibly faster than a vampire's, he had been know to catch knifes that where thrown at him without cutting his hand. Besides his silver katanas would more than leave a scratch. Could they be distracting him while they stole the bike? He hoped, if they did that was a %100 chance that they would die, the bike would first fry them with electricity, then blow then away with silver shotgun rounds, and if they impossibly actually stole it he could blow it sky high. And they didn't even know where the bike was parked anyway, so he kept looking around.

OOC: Crap. Now your invisible.

Jman1906
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Every dark corner and shadow turned from its normal shade to pitch black, and a voice was heard evenly from all angles out from them.
"What is your name changeling? I am in no mood for your games. If you are a hunter, you are wasting your time. Now, is there a reason your bothering me?"
The darkness rose up, not just around the changeling, but around the cemetery, it formed a dome and started closing in ever so slightly. He could not run through it or break it with weapons.
"Are you one of those protectors of mankind? Do you feel its your duty to watch over them? Or you must be one of those who hate the vampire race? Did we kill your family or murder your village as seems to be the common story among people like you. Tell me, what do you think of vampires?"
She wasn't going to kill him, not when people like him did her a favor every time they killed a vampire. The elders were almost gone, she had not seen one other than herself in decades. The new generation of vampires were pathetic, powerless creatures that did nothing but prey on the weak humans. They gave nothing back to the world. They don't know what it is to be a vampire, what responsibilities fall under the gift we have been given. It angered her, she would see the race of wannabe vampires extinguished, and the ones that still held true to our codes reminded what being a vampire was truly about.
Asura looked over to see the little girl beginning to wake and crawl around. The child started to cry for its mother in a rather loud and obnoxious way. Asura looked over where Simon was and shrugged, she couldn't stand that sound. it was piercing through her. She had to stop it. Asura stepped out behind the child, still nothing but a shadow and picked it up. She held it a little away from her and stared at it.
"Please stop, your giving me a headache little one."
Its true that vampires killed humans for food but they were not cattle, they had a right to live and grow just as any innocent did. But the changeling im sure did not know that. How could he when all the other vampires he most likely came across were not even vampires at all.
The child sobbed and held out her arms to be held, and asura obliged the child's wishes. She gently ran her fingers across the child's forehead and the child went limp in her arms sleeping. Asura put the child once again next to it's mother, and leaned against the grave staring at Simon.

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Kaito drove aimlessly for an hour, catching no sign of Xenra. He decided he would fine some place to stay and then he would come out and try to find her again. He made a U turn and started back to where he had seen a decent looking hotel. He walked inside and got checked in and put what stuff he brought (barely anything) away. He left once again, to look for Xenra. He decided he would try looking for her on foot this time, when he spotted something in the air. It was Xenra, her swings spread far. What was she thinking? She could get seen by any mere human and her whole life would go wrong. "Xenra!" He called at the top of his loungs. "Xenra!" She jerked her head down and her lonely gaze almost cut a wound in him. There had to be something she wasn't telling him. She started soaring down to the ground, but not towards him, she was hiding from him.

Xenra soared down in the oppisit direction of Kaito. She didn't want Kaito to find her. She knew that as soon as Kaito got more authority, the presure would be put on him to tease her. That pain she would feel would kill her, so she had to leave while she still could. Lost in her thought, Xenra forgot to watch where she was falling to and ran straight into a girl on a swing set. "Ow, ow, ow, ouch!" She muttered to herself. She looked up to see that the girl had been speaking to a man and there conversation seemed to have been quite serious. "I'm soooooooooo sorry!" She appoligized. "How can pay for this?" She asked the girl. It was her fault for being tardy, so she was going to do something for it.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Alex did not expect a girl to fall from the sky. It was the last thing on his mind at this point. His instinct took over almost instantly he grabbed the falling girl by the neck and lifted her in the air, his thumb pressed hard over her wind pipe, cutting off any airflow.
"Child you need to be more careful, you could kill someone being so careless."
He was short and rough on the child. He could tell she spent little time in the real world. He sniffed the girl. Vampire and something else...
"Im going to let you down, but if you make any sudden moves I will kill you."
He didn't care much for the falling abomination; he released his grip on the girl and went to tend to nyx. Alex helped her up tenderly.
"You alright? Did she bite you or anything?"
Alex looked over nyx for any wounds but it seemed like just a couple scratched. The vampire was lucky. Alex looked back at the stranger.
"Whats your name kid?"

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!