Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What would you do if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cottoncandychopper on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:02 pm

I'd try to eat them as I lay there, helpless and unable to move, waiting to die. After eating them, I'd scream for help for a few hours before finally dying.

What would you do if you knew you were going to die in a week no matter what you did?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cottoncandychopper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:58 pm

I would enjoy life as best I could by starting WW3.

What would you do if you were teleported back in time to three days after you died and had to figure out how to fit a square object into a round hole while fighting off sharks?
"It is not the substance of our thoughts nor the merit of our actions that shape our legacy but the paths of others that have touched our life."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:03 am

I'd be very confused how I traveled into the future, why a square had to fit into a round hole and HOLY SH!T! SHARKS!

What would you do if you heard your mom calling you to the living room, and when you came into the living room you would see her standing with your back to you, wearing clothes that you know she would never wear?
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby incendium on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Assuming the absurdly-dressed mother is an impostor... I would unwittingly walk in, assume her clothes where the result of some ill-advised drunken whisper in the depths of her mind, and then undoubtedly fall victim to whatever conspiracy had developed at that point. Yeah--worst case scenario, I'd become a zombie or acquire some weird alien disease or something of similar horrendous and improbable merit.

What would you do if someone legitimately granted you the power to destroy the world (in a completely ostentatious manner, I might add) and recreate it as you liked?

incendium
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:50 pm

i'd do it immediately, i'd feel bad for my family and stuff but there is way too much bs in the world to not take advantage of that, no more religious arguing and wars, no more arguements over rights of gays, no more old morons running the government and getting all of nothing done in forever

also everyone will get free chocolate :D

what would you do if you woke up one day and you and everyone else in the world was the opposite gender and only you have any memory of it being otherwise?

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostKarasu on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:23 pm

I'd have a hay day! I'd go around doing everything I was afraid to do before and enjoy it while it lasted, I'd miss my sister and friends being their gender though...

What would you do if you suddenly grew gills and sprouted a fish tail?

LostKarasu
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:50 am

I'd drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Spongebob Squarepants!

What would you do if you were suddenly able to see how someone would die by touching them?

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chime on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:22 pm

I would never touch anyone, ever, again.

What would you do if Disney bought out an entire state?

Chime
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadowShaman on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:28 pm

If it was my state, I'd freak out. If it was another state, I'd still freak out...but go crazy on the rides and attractions that span an entire state.

What would you do if you were able to meet one of your RP characters in real life?

TheShadowShaman
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneOrdo on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:21 pm

Definitely depends on the character I would meet. Hopefully if it's the right one I can ask them for help in dynamics.

What would you do if your legs became literal chicken legs, only much longer to match your height?

BaneOrdo
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sandyrahrah on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:32 am

I would strut down the street, owning said chicken legs.

What would you do if every time you tried to speak, you barked like a dog instead?

sandyrahrah
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelicNecromancer77 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:13 am

I'd sneak up behind people and say Hi really loudly.

What would you do if you died and woke up, only to realize your life was only a dream?

AngelicNecromancer77
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mylizardisdraco on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:01 am

I would be extremely pleased and hope that I would get a chance to meet and start anew with all the people I met in my dream.

What would you do if you had the option to be invisible for an entire day?

mylizardisdraco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Regallia on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:59 pm

I would try to learn people's secrets, not to hurt them, but perhaps just to know something interesting.

What would you do if...someone bought you a new car just out of the blue?

Regallia
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueCosmos on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:04 pm

I'd be upset because I wouldn't know how to drive it...

What would you do if there were snakes on your plane?

BlueCosmos
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:18 am

I would make sure Samuel L. Jackson was with me on this said plane. I would also try to find a safe place on the plane and defend myself with a shovel.

What would you do if Batman mistook you for a villain and tried to attack you?

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clockwork Legend on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:35 am

I would yell 'You need to ID me first! I'll call the cops!' :P
What would you do if you woke up to find your house overrun by monsters made of candy?

Clockwork Legend
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheThirteenth on Sat May 16, 2015 6:32 pm

I hate candy, so I'd call my friends to help.
What would you do if it started raining pennies?
Romance+Fantasy=Perfection ANY ROMANCE IS GOOD.

TheThirteenth
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sun May 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Tell the arsehole dropping them he isn't allowed back to the Empire State Building.

What would you do if the circle of life turned out to be a Mobius strip?
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:52 am

I would pretend you know what that is!

What would you do if humans communicated in a series of burps and belches?

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!