Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What's wrong with being gay

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: What's wrong with being gay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:03 am

"ClaraBella are you tired.", Xavier asked. "Are you even in the right class?"
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:14 am

She jumped up and look up and to see everyone looking at her and sighed looking down not wanting to think about it too much.
"Um yeah I'm in the right class a-and I'm ti-i-red" She said looking up smiled nervously holding her head.
ClaraBella was young but she was smart and took all high classes but refused to skip a grade because of the fear of new student. The class all started to look away and she felt the head ache go away.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:49 am

"At my last school I kept on being stalked by female students because they say I am attractive. Sorry to tell you girls this but I am gay." Xavier said in front of his class. Then he sighed.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:41 pm

"big shocker" pixie said to the gurl next to her "so xavier, what ya gonna teach us taday?" pixie asked, getting bored

PixieLove
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:48 am

"Just some basic stuff, Pixie." Xavier replied. "For example Thank you in dutch is Dank U Wel. Or Please is Alsjeblieft (pronounced olce-ye-bleeft)"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:59 am

"I can't say that!" she whinned putting her head down and banging her fists on the table. She hates classes like these because she always sounded white and stupid.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 pm

"i agree with bell" pixie said stunned, this is not what she signed up for

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:53 pm

"Would you rather learn about culture then?" said Xavier.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:56 pm

"if its easer" pixie mummbled

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rayeine on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:08 pm

OOC: Out of interest, now is it too late to join?

rayeine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:16 pm

"Ok I have set up some dutch snacks on my table. After I explain what they are, you can go get some to eat. First we have cheese, then dutch caramel filled waffles and kokjes which means cookies. And I have dutch chocolate brownies." Xavier presented the food. "Now you may get up and eat."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 pm

pixie stayed in her seat, she would wait to see what was left after the crazy herd was done feasting

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 am

Never too late
Bella groaned and her stomach did the same but she wouldnt eat part of her 'diet' with was more like starving

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:13 pm

as everyone cleared the front desk, pixie slowly got up and walked to see wha twas left, as usual there was very little, 'so it looks like today i am not eating until i get home....as usual' pixie though to herself, she was used to not eating all day, although her parents seem to be thinking that she was anarexic, but how could they? they obviously wernt look at her.

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 pm

"People are so fat these days," ClaraBella mummbled as people walked by her eating and talking. She sighed and rubbed her head felling a headache start up and Bella just felt horrible. Maybe she needed sleep since she never slept enough at night and felt crappy in the day. Bella looked up and then let her head drop to the table with a loud bang.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:19 pm

pixie walked over to bella "i got some pain meds if u need it" she wispered in her ear

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:12 am

"Ah Oh My God!" she yelled and jumpped up her chair fell back and she smacked he head on the floor. Bella rolled on her side and held her head in her arm and made some high pitch cry in pain. "You scared me and yeah I will take that meds now," she said still covering her head.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:03 pm

"oops srry 'bout that" pixie said then she want to her bag and grabbed out the pain killers "here, and i didnt mean to scare you" she added as she handed bella the pain meds

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:14 pm

"No prob Pixie," ClaraBella said and took the pills and looked up wiping her eyes," Can you get me a drink?" Bella sighed and sat up rubbing her back and trying to fix her hair. It was every where and covering her face and part of her chest.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:16 pm

"um yeah" pixie sighed and walked up to the front of the room and took the last water bottle "here" she said handing the bottle to bella

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!