Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What's wrong with being gay

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

What's wrong with being gay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:22 pm

ClaraBella is a average teenage
Can't keep her room clean
Mouths off to her mother all the time
Can't got a minute with out saying "like"
Falls in Love with some one to get her heart broken
Listening to her Ipod 24/7
But the only differnence in she is Bisexual

School friends don't hang out with her
Parents seem to dis-own her
Best friends become "Oh I'm sorry it's too unconfortable" friends

ClaraBella Eclipse Solstice
Crazy hyper fun to be around loves to read and draw
Bisexual
Loves to walk around the town and lok at things that inspire her to draw things
Plays many different instruments
Her mother just wants her to be normal and like guys not crush on some of her friends. Next was her father to come and complain to her once perfect daughter to change her way. Her first girlfriend seemed to be a demon to her parents and she can't go a day with out arguing about her sexuality.
She doesn't really hang out with her old friends any more she she usually is walking around alone.
She has a slight crush on one of her friends but she never told anyone

Name
Bio
Personality
Friends
Crushes
Pic

This is just a school/neughborhood any thing really
Last edited by XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: What's wrong with being gay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:12 pm

(I'll have my profile up shortly!)
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snow White on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:16 am

Name: Snow White :)
Other: Straightish
Bio: hates biology
Personality: CRAZY
Friends: mostly gay (using gay as a broad term)
Crushes: guys
Pic: Image

REPEAL PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow White
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 am

Name;; Crisette Newman
Age;; 17
Other;; Bisexual
Bio;; Crisette has lived a normal life, her parents were always really strict though, Crisette and her brothers always had to be perfect, they had to get good grades and dress in plain clothing. Crisette rebelled, not wanting to be perfect all the time; she was always more interested in a persons flaws as opposed to their positives. Her parents were disgusted with her rebellion and sent her away to live with her aunt in another city. Her aunt doesn't really care about what Crisette does and thats the way she likes it.
Personality;; She's outgoing, carefree, laidback, independant, easygoing, funny, and caring.
Friends;; Whoever doesn't shut her down about her orientation.
Crushes;; No one at the moment.
Pic;; Image

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:36 pm

OOc: you peeps are both in and you can start as soon as we have one more person boy or girl

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:10 am

Name: Pixie Love
Other: Bisexual
Bio: fell in love hard and got her heart broken, now she is confused on weather she is going to give up on gurls or guys.
Personality: wild, crazy and outgoing but at the same time she is serious, emotional, and can be brutally honost
Friends: Anyone and Everyone that hasent pissed her off
Crushes: This one guy, the she is confused about how he feels
Pic: Image
REPEAL PROP 8!!!!!!

PixieLove
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:13 am

//oOc; I guess we can start\\

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:17 pm

shweet

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElliotHanson on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Name: Felix Laurent
Sex: gay/School teacher
Picture: http://laist.com/attachments/lindsayreb ... herGuy.jpg
Bio: He undertook a normal education in an affluent suburb of Paris. He became aware of his passion for language early on and chose to study English and German at university after completing his Bacc. His father was a mechanic and his mother, a nurse. His life passed quite well until the death of his father 8 years ago the trauma of which never left him. He had his first gay experience at the age of 15 and has never been the same since.
Personality:

Felix was brought up in Paris, France and moved here almost a year ago after completing his studies at a high class Paris university.
He is a bubbly teacher in front of his class and believes that all learning should be fun. When not teaching he is generally a happy, approachable character but can became be somewhat reserved at times.

He always wants the best for his students. He tries to nurture them in and outside the classroom, encouraging them to "think outside the box"

He has a strong sense of person and will not be put down by anyone. He would challenge anything he believes wrong rather than let it pass him by.

He appreciates things from an intellectual point of view, his humour is very witty and a lot of the time he had to explain why the statement was funny in the first place.

He his a bit of a language freak, speaking French and English fluently and with a limited knowledge of Italian and German also!

Friends: Few. New to the area
Crushes: The guy on his copy of GQ Magazine.

ElliotHanson
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:50 pm

[ooc]Reserving a spot, I can't think of how I want my character to be exactly but I do know that this looks AWESOME (XD) S as soon as I finish my character sheet I'll post it. Hope that's alright. By the way I'm not the kind of person to join an RP and walk away after the first few posts, I keep at it until it dies, if it dies, and if I wish to continue it I'll just keep posting random knick-knacks until it gets some life again, lol.
Please rate my posts, as I work very hard and diligently on them, and well, I'd like my reputation rating to be a reflection of that.

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:35 pm

<[OoC;Ah I love you and you really dont have to be and non straight if you want tanks i try my best to be awesome and this is my first one up so ya]>

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:24 am

(OOC: Is this still alive?)

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElliotHanson on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:39 am

(OOC: I hope not? )

ElliotHanson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:05 pm

OoC;sure it's alive
Ic;
ClaraBella woke up and got dress then walked outher frint door looking around then down at her clothes. She had a jean skirt and a black shirt with flats and knee highs on. She had the weirdest fashion taste her mother always told her. 'This just sucks no one around!' she said in herhead.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Morning. Crisette's least favorite part of the day. She always found it hard to wake up and start the day when she barely slept at night. Despite wanting to stay in bed she reluctantly got up and got dressed in one of her favorite outfits; a purple shirt with 'Cobra Starship' in big white and green letters and a pair of black skinny jeans. She stared at herself in the mirror for a few minutes, trying to decide what to do with her hair, which never seemed to cooperate peacefully with her. She managed to comb it into a messy ponytail, deciding that was the best it was going to get at the moment. After grabbing a bagel and eating a quick breakfast she got her bookbag and walked out the door, tiptoeing past her aunt who was either sleep or passed out on the couch; either way Crisette didn't want to be there when she woke up.

"Atleast I don't have to deal with her at school." She muttered to herself, while walking down the sidewalk.

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElliotHanson on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:45 pm

"Oh mon dieu!"

Felix frantically shoved his things into a briefcase and grabbed a slice of toast and he threw himself out the door. He was the French teacher at the local school and he was already late. He practically jogged up the road, his suit jacket flapping in the wind. There it was the school was in sight. He clocked in at reception, leaning against the wall trying to catch his breath. It was 9.25, he was already 10 minutes late to teach his first class.

He dashed up the stairs and along the corridor to his classroom. He opened the door and was greeted by a French class about to make their escape.

"Sorry about that" He said still breathless and panting, the sweat dripping down his forehead. " Please retake you seats and we begin in a moment"

He took out a handkerchief and wiped his brow. 'Few' he thought. He turned to face his disgruntled class. His teaching face came on.

"Allors, allons commencer!"

ElliotHanson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:24 pm

ClaraBella walked down the street and whispered random noises out to herself with a crocked smile. Her home wasnt done and her homeroom copy buddie was going to be pissed off. As she walked she put her earbuds in and blasted Paramore in her system. The sun beamed down on her head and she felt her hair getting hot and put her hand on it.
"Ah I hate school!" she complained putting herhead back

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:35 pm

-buzz--buzz- pixie rolled out of bed and walked to her alarm, that was on ther other side of the room. 'crap' she thought as she looked at the time. she was late, and she probably wouldnt get to school until her secon class. as she got dressed her phone vibrated, it was her best friend, she sent her a text asking where she was. pixie didnt reply she just closed her phone and grabbed her things and headed out the door to her car.

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pomme on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:47 pm

OCC: Is it too late to join?

Pomme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:33 pm

as pixie drove down the road she saw ClaraBell, she rolled down the passengerside window "hey u want a ride?" she asked

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!