Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What's YOUR guilty pleasure song?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What's YOUR guilty pleasure song?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorrorPunkOtaku on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:26 pm

I usually listen to punk rock and metal from the more I-don't-really-fit-in & nerdy section of the groups but there is one douchey mindless jock rock BS anthem that I can't help but love and that's "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HorrorPunkOtaku
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lillian Thorne on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Annie's song. My grandmother used to always play it when I was little.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lillian Thorne
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Julia on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Shut up and Sleep with me is my song... although I dunno who it's by.

Julia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson Caskett on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:05 pm

To my father's despair, Peacock by Katy Perry is something that I love listening to.
"Do you have any idea how many people have sat across that table confess their sins to me? What makes you think you’re any different? Any smarter? You’ve only been in this room for one hour. But this room… This room has been my life. My home. And I will not let you sit there and let you lie to me in my own home." Detective Kate Beckett

Crimson Caskett
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Czarinity on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Time of My Life from "Dirty Dancing". I know the dance routine & dialogue throughout the time the song plays. I actually know the whole movie blindfolded but we're talking about songs. I will find myself dancing out whatever scene is associated with the part of the song that runs thru my mind at any given moment. LOL
"There are a lot of things about me that aren't what you thought but if you love me you have to love all the things about me." Jennifer Grey - Dirty Dancing

Czarinity
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chelchel_rose on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:05 pm

My guilty pleasure song is definitely No Scrubs by TLC ~ classic

chelchel_rose
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SincereBanister on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:21 am

SIR MIX-A-LOT!!!!!!

Baby Got Back

#don't judge me

SincereBanister
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mostlytoasty on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Bye Bye Bye by 'N sync gets me every time... I still know all the words.

mostlytoasty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koolkatt634844 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:28 pm

I Want it that Way by... I can never remember who it's by, but I absolutely love that song and I have no idea why.

Another one is from The Labyrinth with David Bowie.. As the World Falls Down I believe it is...

koolkatt634844
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:17 pm

The Man by Aloe Blacc.
Is now King of Biscayne on RPNation.

TCoS
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux Et Tenebrae on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:24 am

This is my guilty pleasure song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz3txsFU ... e=youtu.be

English Dubbed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1i7_MzRAqo

It's called Aku no Meshitsukai and the english version and this rendition are equally breath taking in my opinion.

Lux Et Tenebrae
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Anything by Lady Gaga X3

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:01 pm

This is going to sound really stupid but after excessive listening to ET by Katy Perry, I found myself in a very guilty love with the song.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:07 am

Taylor Swift... All of her songs.

OldManPsycho
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheReclaimer on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Not even gonna lie in the slightest.

'Best song ever' Really is pretty good. not the best that I've ever heard, but hell, I'll admit that it's catchy as absolute balls.

Other than that, 'What does the fox say?' still holds a special place in my heard. Fun fact, it's called 'Yiffing.' I kid you not.

TheReclaimer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onihitokuchi on Sun May 11, 2014 12:26 pm

"Stupid Hoe by Nicki Minaj" says the person who prefers to listen to stuff like Sun Kil Moon and KRS-ONE.

Onihitokuchi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yacoblytton on Fri May 16, 2014 6:37 pm

I'd have to say pierce the veil, king for a day

yacoblytton
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aerineth on Wed May 21, 2014 10:02 am

Dragostea din tei by O-Zone

Doesn't sound bad, right? (except it's more commonly known as Numa Numa..)

aerineth
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asmodai510 on Thu May 22, 2014 8:36 am

Absolutely has to be "Take on me" by a-ha with out a doubt

Asmodai510
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psst on Mon May 26, 2014 6:38 am

Real confession time: I listened to "Friday" by Rebecca Black a million times once I discovered it. At first, I was listening to it to make fun of it and somewhere along the way, karma was like "gotcha, b*tch!!" and now I genuinely love it.

Psst
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!