Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When We Die

When We Die

a part of “When We Die”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

This town has a bad reputation for deaths, ever since a shooting that took place over a hundred years ago. What no one knows, however, is that it has been the same group who loses their lives each time. [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When We Die”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: When We Die

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:25 pm

;___; I hope this is not dead already!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 pm

i really don't want it to be dead like i really like this rp, but i still can't get these last two people to just answer me and get the intro posts done!!!

>n<

(who wants to start an innitiative to just keep going and if people still haven't posted we'll just replace them cause im getting tired of this)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:27 pm

well, i guess its official that all care for this rp has gone flying out the window /cry/

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:28 pm

(Okay, I would do the innitiative but I don't know what else to post xD. Still here though :)

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:02 am

I honestly still care. Hell, I'm on this site every day, LOL. It really doesn't take much to just open up a tab and check out the sight on the side... Yet many people seem to be acting like it's too much of pain in the ass... *sigh* If this goes on, I'll just post Nathan's intro, and we can just go from there, if you like...

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:15 pm

i mean, at this point i think the sooner posts get up, the better, regardless of order u_u after that, i'll do a re-tally of who is still going to participate, and see if the rest of the roles can either be filled or split among the people who still care. i'm open for taking at least one more. so... maybe we can get this rolling again :3

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:07 pm

I'll start on a post then! :)

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:19 pm

^^ hopefully we can bring this back before we have to pull the plug~ thnx guys

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:03 pm

I still care- I just didn't want to double post, and was waiting on a reply to Jeremy.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrphicTrumpeter on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 am

xD I need a post from Michael to continue. Otherwise, I'm still here and caring!

OrphicTrumpeter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:21 am

Goody, yeah, no worries~ ill have something up asap~ ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 pm

There. I did the best I could with what I had. Hope it's to everyone's liking~

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Pretty good post Savader :)

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:11 am

Ah, thanks, Gypsy. Happy it was okay. :D

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:22 pm

yeah~ gotta agree on that, you used the first person tense really well for the character 0w0

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:24 pm

i've even got my post up /phew~/ so tomorrow im going to try and send out PMs to people who havent checked in and see who i can get to respond.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Well, this sure died rather quickly...

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:16 pm

yeah, that happens a lot to me actuallly ;n;

i have another rp tho, not that anyone's interested???

(casually leaves link here in case anyone will see it, because im desperate for members roleplay/heartland-industries)

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:26 pm

I'd honestly really just wish people would stop being so fucking rude. It's truly annoying that people can just up and remove themselves from a group commitment like this, without any word on the matter. Pisses me off, actually. I'm still new to the whole group RP thing, but still, I think it's just dumb. Don't start something you're not sure you're gonna see through to the end. Especially when you barely even pick up your feet in the first place. This had a lot of potential towards being a great story, and now it's ruined simply because people don't wanna fucking respond to the host's messages. Honestly, what with all these new features hitting the Gateway, I'd like to see some sort of feedback feature. One that allows us to filter people who often quit on others like this. Because it's seriously messed up.

Anyway, my rant is over. Hope to see the very few people, who were actually committed to this RP, in the future, and I hope I NEVER see any of the ones who just up and gave up on it before it truly started. But I hope you ALL have a nice day. Later...

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:25 pm

i dunno, maybe its just my rps or something. I always have this kind of problem and like... seriously? i've got a new rp plot i want to write but im hesitant because my rps keep going under. Maybe it's just me. Do i have an anti-people odor or something? /shrug/

sometimes i really wish my role plays would just be successful for once. but thanks for caring about it, Savader ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!