Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When We Die

When We Die

a part of “When We Die”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

This town has a bad reputation for deaths, ever since a shooting that took place over a hundred years ago. What no one knows, however, is that it has been the same group who loses their lives each time. [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When We Die”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

When We Die

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When We Die"

Post reservations for characters for now, and later on this thread will most likely be used for announcements and such :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: When We Die

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm

I'd like to reserve Girl 4. I just love dark characters! I haven't played one in so long.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 pm

coolness~!! I'll put you down for her ^w^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 pm

This seems really cool! I'd really like to join but I'm going to be leaving on Saturday for a 10 day vacation, is that fine? If so, I'd love to reserve girl 2, the way you described her sounds strikingly similar to myself, and I've always wanted to have a character closely based off of me!

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Aaaaah I shouldn't do this aksjdha But this seems so cool! So. I can't help myself. I was torn between Boy 2 and the arrogant jerk (my guilty pleasure~), but I think I'm gonna have to ask if you'll reserve me for Boy 2!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Wow, it's a huge WIP, but it will be done this week ^^ I wasn't sure who would be 'delicate looking' enough, so I went with Freya Mavor. She looks fragile to me... but if that's just me, let me know! I would be happy to find someone else ^^

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 pm

@Akjadestar, I'd be glad to have you reserve the character for you. Thanks for lettin me know about your trip as well, we'll just try to mak accommodations so that its easy for you to jump right back it when you get back :)

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:30 pm

@spectrum, great~ ill put that through in just a bit!

I'm a little behind, but wowee, I walk away from my computer and suddenly people like my rp! I'll catch up with everything in just a second.

@confidence, I'll take a look in just a second, but most likely it's fine :3

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm having an overload for girl 2!!!!!! I've got two people who submitted one? I'm going to go through them, and see what I can do about who technically got dibs on the character :/

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:44 pm

i was one of those girl 2 people, I can change it if you want.

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:11 pm

I'd like to reserve Girl 1 please, if you don't already have a reserve for her? :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:12 pm

@Gypsy123, well, just let me run over a couple things, okay? I'll be letting everyone know what's going down in just a sec ^^; i just got back to my computer.

@LittleMissGeorgie, sure, sounds good~~ I'll put your reserve down :3

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:14 pm

@Ashes-6695 Thanks! :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Okay, I can go either way, doesn't really matter to me.

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 pm

@gypsy, @akJadestar,
well, it looks like akjadestar did have the character's reserve in before the character was submitted. I know i had such a lag between the reserve being posted and managing to update the reserve list, but do you mind terribly if that is how i decide, gypsy? I'm sorry about the confusion ;n;

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 pm

May I reserve girl 5? I'll probably take a male role as well, if necessary :-)
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:30 pm

LittleMissGeorgia (wrote Gorgeous instead of Georgia, oops!) and OurStars... we meet again. ;)

And I'm willing to take on a male character as well!

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:58 pm

@ourstars, Thank you very much, ill put in your reserve right away~!

and awww, thanks to both of you who said you'd put in male characters. I was beginning to worry that it was going to be another of those difficult rps to fill in the guys~ <3

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Gosh, writing Amy's CS just about broke my heart. But it's done!

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Seems fair to me, is there any female characters left?)

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!