Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

White Picket Fences and Apple Pie

White Picket Fences and Apple Pie

a part of “White Picket Fences and Apple Pie”, a fictional universe by cass-isnt-here.

Come one, come all to the delightful town of Bluffington, Minnesota. Filled with all your small town, painfully-normal desires.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “White Picket Fences and Apple Pie”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: White Picket Fences and Apple Pie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:42 pm

I am so in for this! Will probably make a playable character and an NPC. This looks like so much fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:49 pm

wooopwoopwoop more people! Yes please do make NPCs it makes us old GMs so happy to see people contributing to the world building

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:53 pm

yes and if it makes us laugh more metaphorical points to you. also we're not that old. I'm not that old. cay is though, shes an old fart.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:11 am

I love this! I have a character in mind that I can add to this if that's alright!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:14 am

My playable character is finished, I'll work on the NPC later on today* and yes, Im making Granny Grumman as the NPC. :3

*edit

I couldn't sleep so I went ahead and made Granny Grumman as well.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:09 am

Oh my gosh I've read all the new chars and they're fantastic. Pineapples in Minnesota? How oddly appropriate. I love it.

As soon as cass, THE LAZY BUTT, gets outta bed I'm sure they'll be accepted

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:26 am

Hmmm....when do we start posting?

and I came up with a name for her kind. How does "Forge-walkers" sound?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 am

Oh man, Forge-Walkers sounds BA as hell

And you can post whenever you have something to post

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:05 am

Lol yeah I saw the pineapple sitting on the couch next to her and I was like. WTF why is it on the couch just sitting there, I have to incorporate that some how cause that just... I don't know I thought it was quirky. I just see Granny forgetting something , messing up a spell and making pineapples talk and it kind of looking like something off of Sesame Street or something xD.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:24 am

I'm just waiting for someone else to post. >.> I don't like being the first one to post most of the time.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:52 am

Oh my goodness please do you will make my day.

And yet another char has been submitted to be approved by our lovely GM If only said GM would get out of bed.

Oh I don't like posting first either I'm waiting for cass. Hear that cass? All up to youuuuuu

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 am

why do you put all this pressure on me?? I'm sick and I hurt. sob sob. I'll post soon enough and ITS ONLY 10 O CLOCK DAMNIT IM NOT LAZY IT IS BREAK AND I LIKE SLEEP. I don't like mornings. sob.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:05 pm

okay okay okay since it seems as though I will be starting the posting of the lovely rp. It'll be spring for Bluffington and spring break for high schoolers (hell if I know what schedule community college follows) but yeah, heads up on the time period and stuffs.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyllymbvyör on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:53 pm

I guess i'll reply to the introduction by saying that hell yeah i'm into this stuff. I assume my lovely jovely Asmodeus -ovely got approved by the fine Gauymmastarz :U .

Also i might post at different times than you since i live in a land of magic and dragons with the UTC+2 timezone.

Hyllymbvyör
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Hope you all don't mind me making a character.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:06 pm

sweet stuff dudes and I've posted the first post so don't be scaredy cats and post stuff

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Oh, Rabidness! Since your char is all ghost savvy and what have you, the only ghost NPC we've decided on is a swanky swing-dancer that haunts the local record shop Leo works at. He doesn't have a name yet... or even a profile but yea only one we have so far.

oh dont worry, Hyllymbvyör (not even gonna attempt to pronounce that) its all good we'll probably be up at all hours anyways

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:47 pm

>.< Is it bad I have ideas for a couple more characters.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Not even a little! (cass and i have like an entire world of characters we wanna pump out) You're chars make me laugh so gogogo for it!

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:20 pm

We've basically decided most of the Greek gods are either strippers or teachers

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!