Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A whole new frontier

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A whole new frontier

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 am

Salina's eyes narrowed at Faroth's words. "No they wouldn't..."

But they did. Salina watched as the man and his companion robbed the bank. None of the incompetent guards could stop them and for a second there, Salina was amused by the entire scene. But that humor soon faded away as the man and wolf broke free from the bank. "You know usually I'd be okay with people robbing the bank. I mean it is their living and all but not today," Salina got onto Faroth's back.

"They got your pay?" Faroth asked.

"Get them," she commanded and Faroth was off. Salina was tired and weary from her work today and all she had wanted to do was to collect her pay from the bank, get a room and the inn and sleep. Now this man and his wolf were running off with her money! Holding on to Faroth, Salina kept an eye on the two who were a distance before them until they jumped over the wall. "Come on," Salina urged Faroth.

"Archers," Faroth warned her. Looking up Salina spotted the archers on the wall.

"Look over there. The rest of the robbers!" Faroth came to a halt as Salina exclaimed this. The archers turned to look down at her. "There! They're there!" she made huge gestures, pointing at some random direction. With the archers distracted, Faroth leaped over the wall and the two made it across while the archers began to search for the 'robbers' in the other direction.

"Damn!" she mumbled under her breath. The only reason she had distracted the archers because she didn't want those two getting caught. If the guards had caught them, she wouldn't be able to get her money by today. There would be paper work and all. But now she had lost them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:31 am

Jakeisha continued to scuttle around her cage...enjoying the sand on the floor..rolling around and then feeling much better..She saw loads of humans come in and go out..but none of them connected with her..She felt as if she would be trapped in this basic hellhole for life..with the same Basic logic...She wanted to see the wide world and their challenges..of course she would need a owner first
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DelishushPastry on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Alphonso held on tightly to the fur on Rinstoshi's back as the two rocketed off in the direction of a gate. the pair leapt out of the gate which was shutting rather slowly on them and landed on the ground outside. Rinstoshi turned around for some odd reason an this gave the archers up on the towering walls an opportunity to take aim and fire upon them. The arrows came in fast but Alphonso reached quickly under his jacket and grabbed a blade. He swiped at the first arrow which snapped in two when it hit the knife. The other was narrowly deflected by hi blade hitting it's side. The arrow whizzed down to the ground almost hitting Rinstoshi's paw.

As they began to move forward again Alphonso said to Rinstoshi, "Sorry that last arrow almost hit you but we avoided any damage I would say that's pretty good. Now how are we going to get to this Grey's place? I would imagine its a bar or tavern but who knows."
Please Join in on any of the RPs here: A few Ideas or feel free to PM me to ask about them. More RPers would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

DelishushPastry
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Rinstoshi looked back behind them before slowing to a walk. ''At least it didn't, as for this Grey's i have no clue. From all we know it might even be from before the wars even started.'' His eyes were only staring at the gates, curious to know what exaclty just happened. Only one volley of arrows just didn't seem right. The girl, she did not act like a guard and try to even stop them. But she was way to calm to just be a normal citizen, what was she. '' Well at least we even have that much information right? Only reason the bank even had those documents is because the gaurd houses are easily broken into. If that Grey's place is actually in another land, then bringing me everywhere will bring on way to many attacks in little villages. You may have to enter the cities and everything alone. But i will stay close by.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:45 am

She slid of Faroth's back as the two of them moved in towards the other direction went.

"You do know we could still follow them. I can get their scent," Faroth calmly told his companion.

Salina sighed, "We could...."

"But you're tired," Faroth finished off her sentence.

"But it is my money," Salina tried reasoning with herself. For a second there, the two companions looked at each, both trying to make a decision. Neither one moved as the answer was obvious. "Urgh..." Salina breathed out. Her palm met her forehead as she dragged it down her face. "Why? Why?" she looked up to the skies, addressing the gods. "Come on. Let's get our money back. We'll need it if we want to keep going."

Within a second, both Salina and Faroth were off. "I smell them, " Faroth growled. Salina clung onto her dear friend as they sped by the trees. Within a matter of minutes, the two of them were right behind the robbers who apparently thought they were safe as the wolf had slowed down to a leisurely pace.

Faroth came to a stop as Salina slid off his back. Placing her hands on her hips, she declared rather loudly, "Hmmmm, I wonder where those two robbers went? Do you see them Faroth?" With her eyebrows arched, she awaited the two pests' answer.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DelishushPastry on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Alphonso looked around at a girl who had declared a rather fake proclamation of something about them being thieves. As he saw the girl he realized that it was the same girl from the bank house and he moved his palm up to his face, smacking it into his forehead. "Rinstoshi it's the girl from the bank think we should do something?" While looking at the girl he weighed their chances in a fight with them, though he really couldn't tell if they would have a chance, he wasn't very good at judging others fighting abilities. "We should turn around and go talk to them, they followed us out here it doesn't seem like they would let up if we just kept walking away."

DelishushPastry
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!