Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:15 pm

OOC: Where am I then? (Kasinn) Very confused.
^ The text your searching for is that way ^

http://www.myspace.com/ymudmusic - Rocking it the Ambiental way. With a bag of Frasse in my mouth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:18 pm

( no clue I think they igored you try another entry)
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm

OOC: I never saw her enter...
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Sarithus
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:28 pm

(sorry)

"Well good. It seems, as my ability, to see the future in my dreams. If somone is having a bad dream I can manipulate it and make it a good dream.
Other than that I'm not aware of any other ability." Arrow said. She seemed unhappy because she thought her abilities did nothing, ment nothing,was stupid and usless. But her frown didn't last very long she was overjoyed that there were more of them. Family. "oh uh My name is Arrow." she stammerd.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:34 am

Kiba quickly stood and grabed his sword, "great they're in trouble," he sighed and walked top the door, "hold on guys i'm coming,"he siad as he opened the door and headed out into the storm, after a few minutes of searching he was able to find yami, kiba knelt down next to him, " yami are you alright? what's wrong?" he asked"placing a hand on his shoulder, "where are the others?" he asked worried about them, he held on to his sword tightly.

((now to wait)
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:35 am

Yami knew Kiba could hear his thoughts 'I'm sorry, the one who tortured me, he's near, he's causing this pain, I can't fight not while he has me like this' Yami felt another wave of pain shoot through his body from his scar 'This scar, it's his mark, he always comes back to claim his experiments' Yami nearly let out a yelp of pain, but his shattered voice failed him 'Kiba, get the others to safety, forget about me'

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:49 am

Kiba grunted and picked up yami and placed him on his back, "i'm not leaving no one, i''ll take you to the house and then i got to find the others, you'l be safe there trust my i should know i built it five years ago," he said smiling as he headed back home as quickly as possible.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:50 am

"So why did you bring me here Rannos?"Arrow questiond changing the subject."It seems you are not very keen of strangers, but that is just a thought said aloud.I don't know if you like strangers or not,but you seem to because you brought me here,why are you here?"She blabberd out the the questions memories came flooding back, she rememberd her bruses, tender to touch, scars that stained her brain and skin. It helped heal these scartches to the soul being with someone like her.She had a vision of a man trudging through snow,it wasn't a blizzard just a light drizzle of snow, dragging somthing but the somthing was barely alive. " Someone is in trouble. Its really wierd...I keep seeing the same person in my visions...but I saw you one time." She said with a wry smile. She snickerd at the sudden thought of a chair flying out of an open door. Then she heard a loud CREEEEEEEEEk as the door opend and a chair next to Rannos flew up shaking at stormed out of th door with a loud wisp of air flying past everything. Her snicker turned into a chortle and then a laugh. "Ohmygod!Iv'e-"She laughed again "that was soooo funny!I just thought of that happening and th-" She stoped to look at Rannos' face and hoped that he wouldn't be mad at Arrow for almost making his head fly off.She looked away so she didn't have to see the frown on Rannos' face-- if there was a frown.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:24 pm

"'What! wait, hold on who is introuble." Rannos asked as he put his jacket on,"LEt me see if we can even go anywhere." He opens the front door. A wall of snow in blocking the entrance. "Damn, I knew this storm would be bad. Damn it Kiba if you scening this, prey to God you don't answer it." HE walkes back to Arrow. " Im sorry even If We wanted to help them we couldn't we are blocked in."

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:04 pm

Everytime yami felt pain, Pence felt a surging pain run through his body. He felt the wolf's pain. He felt the wolf's thoughts. He felt the wolf's every wound. He growled deep in his throat, his eyes flaming red, and tried to talk, but he felt like he had swallowed knives! He wabbled to a stand and slammed open the door, charging outside, and disapearing.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:41 pm

Kiba kicked open the front door and headed back to he living room and slowly set yami down inside the protection drawing he made earlyer,"stay here," left auickly to look or the others, he howled hoping they would hear him and hoping they would respond.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:58 am

"I know i just thought you should know......let me try to see who he is..." Arrow concetrated hard and had a hedache for it.
"Oi,um...Keeee...Ki....Kiba! This dudes name is Kiba!Do you know him? He is with another one...Yo....Yam....I can't get this one..O.k. Its YAmi.my head hurts!"
"Sorry."Arrow mumbled quietly "They are in a cabin now...I think,Im not sure."She struggled to see it and her head bulged with severe pain but she continued to try."No one is in the cabin but the other in in the snow-" All the sudden they heard a faint howl."Kiba?Yami?Uh yami is the one in trouble." She said sadly knowing these two were wolves like Rannos and her."Do we reply to the howl Rannos?, if it even IS Kibi or Yami or whoever? Do you recognize the howl as one of your 3 friends?" Arrow said worrying that the trouble she saw was real.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:44 pm

pence heard the howl. He was far to busy thought. He crept from tree to tree without a sound, the only thing showing in the moonlight was the tip of his sai. He was hunting, and he never would let his prey get away...but today the prey was different. He was hunting the one causing Yami pain. He hated to see others in pain, and especially someone who was his brethren, so he continued searching. He felt it happening. The urge to turn into a wolf and hunt the true hunt. The urge to rip flesh with his teeth. He needed to satisfy his hunt, and quickly.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:07 pm

"Thats them alright, I hope they don't go out in this weather. It would be better if they just stay inside.(hint'hint) Well lets try just to wait it out, well be stuck here for a while." He sat i a chair next to Arrow.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:23 pm

"But do we reply to the howl?" Arrow questioned eagerly."We need to tell whoever is out there, Kiba or Yami, that they are not to go outside unless told to....right?" She lay her head on the table and randomly questioned, "What are your abilities,I told you mine so you tell me yours." Arrow said running over memories.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:56 pm

Arrow sighed. Rannos was so much like her 1st older brother,Blade. A thinker,smart,kind,and they were like 2 peas in a pod.Arrow recalled when her Dad died Blade set out to work for the family. She had told Blade her secret of wolf for he had the same secret too. She remembered how hard it was when he left. She cried everyday when she rememberd when Blade made a tire swing and a hammock. She rememberd falling asleep in Blade's soft, strong arms in the hammock.Sure like most siblings they fought but most of the time after fights they ended up in that hammock in the forest far away from all the people. A tear came to her eye but she wiped it away quick before Rannos could see.

She wondered if Kiba or Yami Was like her 2nd older brother,. Talon shared the same secret as Arrow did. The Wolf Secret, they called it. Talon was the one that continued Kieth's hunting training when he went to work. He taught her to swim. Survival was Talon's specialty. The reason Arrow survived out in the cold was bacause of her brothers. Talon would heal Arrows wounds, sit together in the trees. Secrets were shared. Talon would take Arrow out for the day and hunt. They would have hunting contests and then eat all of the meat. More tears came now and a sniffle but she forced herself to stop. "Im almost 17. I've turned 16 recently. Stop it." she said in her mind repeting it over.

Then visions of her little brother,Matt, came into place. Was Yami or Kiba like her little brother? Brave and protective of all things his,including his siblings? Maybe persistant. Beliefs of magic and the love of dogs. How she longed to hug her little 8 yearold brother. So alive and cheery. When her mom started drinking she sent Arrow and Matt away to her AUnt. Aunt Ruth never liked kids. So Aunt Ruth abused. She recalled holding Matt at night and saying "Eveything will be alright its o.k." when they both knew nothing was ok. Not anymore. She remembered to have to have Matt change into a wolf with her and run. She ran to Talon and put Matt in his care. Talon let Arrow go back because he new he had taught her well of survival.

She found herself crying loudly."No your 16 stop...cryi-" she thought and knew it was no use.
Last edited by Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:00 pm

Rannos noticed Arrow crying. He put his hand on her shoulder, He had no clue what it was about, but he should try to help in any way. He looked back at the fire as it popped and cracked into the frozen night.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:32 pm

Arrow stopped crying after a few minutes. Embarrassed, she stumbled between sniffles to say "Sorry...I lost my-uh- I lost my wits. Sorry.How much longer will we be here Rannos?" She questioned, changing the subject. "It feels like it's been years." she starred into the fire.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:55 pm

wow guys slow down it's x-mas eve and soon to be x-mas ^^ }

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:45 pm

"well you have a poor judgment of time, its only been 3 days, well anyway it will proablu take week at the least." Rannos started to fiddle with his stick.

(sorry 4such a short post, I'm typing on my iPod touch)

Xersist
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!