Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:26 pm

Kasinn was getting cold; not for natural reasons, no, but from something else. His sight was narrowed, and he could only differ out one small patch in front of him self. He knew he had to keep moving to stay warm, but all he could do was to move his jaw up and down. His misty stare began to fade.
^ The text your searching for is that way ^

http://www.myspace.com/ymudmusic - Rocking it the Ambiental way. With a bag of Frasse in my mouth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:34 pm

Onotatsu laughed evily at yami, " You stupid pup, you think you could hurt me just like that!? " Onotatsu brought up his sword and hit Yami in the back of the neck with the handle, as he flew off his hand onotatsu kicked yami into the air. " NO! " yelled kiba, he jumped in the air and cought yami in his arms, he landed softle and gently put yami down on the ground, he looked at onotatsu as he now stood, slowly he got into his stance. Onotatsu laughed even harder, " i remember that look, that was the same look you gave me when i killed your dear wife and doughter, that was fun. " he got into his stance. Kiba's eyes opened wide at what onotatsu had just said, " YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!! " kiba yelled as he dashed to onotatsu, once again kiba fought with all his heart, but now something else was coming, a gunshot was heard in the distance, kiba quickly appeared in front of Isabella and blocked the bullet with his blade. the pack could now see the wounds on kiba's body, his left arm bleed to no end, and his ribs were broken from the fight, kiba also had a slash on his stomach and on his back from the fight, kiba could bearly afford to stand but he was. Onotatsu smiled as he put his sword over his shoulder as solders started to appear behined him, " damn it, " said kiba, he slowly sheathed his sword, and picked up yami, " we'll finish this soon, " said kiba, snaping his fingers a whirl wind appeared around the entire pack, soon the whirl wind vanished along with any trace of them. Many miles away the whirl wind appeared in a front of a large home in a mountin regin, this was a place kiba new veary well, he slowly let yami down on the ground and turned to the pack, " We could stay here for a few days until everything settels down, there's food and medical supplies inside treat the wounded first " kiba turned and started to walk away to go to the side of the house into the woods, as he walked he left a trail of blood, he rested at the side for a bit and coughed up some more blood, " damn him " said kiba as he now slowly knelt to the ground not being able to walk anymore, he breathed slowly to stay awake, he was losing to much blood.

(( damn now that's a fight ^_^ )) (( what do you guys think? )) (( oh! one more thing, can you guys send me a profile of your chars please? i forgot to ask for that at the start of the rp )) thank you *bows* ))
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:05 pm

Kasinn managed to open his eyes slightly. What he saw awoke him, though; he saw a house. When he did, it was obvious the humans had brought him to their village to show him as a trophy of hunt. He had not heard the other wolves telling him that they would help him, no, he hadn't heard anything at all lately. He tried to bark; but obviously he couldn't. His eyes fell back into the misty stare, although a bit more awake this time. Little did he know that he was actually safe at that moment.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:51 pm

Rannos looked at the Human-wolf.' Well he seems to be doing go,I hope he will improve in time." Heturned to look at Isabella. "Isabel I need you to stay here." as he said it, she started to show her rebeluos face agian. " Don't look at me like that. we both know that this guy needs tending to and your the only one that can help him right now. What can i do, just watch and hold his hand, while Kiba and Yami are getting killed out there. I got to go." He put back on his jacket as he headed out the door. " Come for us when he stablizes, alright." Rannos runs off. He reaches Yami and Kiba. He sees both of them injured, Kiba still bleeding while holding the large man back. Onotatsu eventually kick Kiba in the gut sending him flying backward into the snow. Rannos rushes into the fight. He pulls out his arm from his coat which slowly turns metallic. His claws extends as he stikes Onotatsu. He cuts him at the Shoulder. 'What in Hell is that! " Onotatsu says as he jumps back. " you Know there is a reason why thy call me the Iron Beast." the Metal starts to cover across his body. His eyes start to turn red again. "You, What the hell are you doing here, They said they killed you after the experiment". Onotatsu said while trying to slice Rannos with his blade.
" Thats what I hoped they would say.", Rannos takes of his jacket. He has a tanktop underneath. The rest of his skin there could be seen was all metal.
Rannos strikes with blazing speed. " you may have thought that this metal would make me slower and easier to hit, but I have proven most of them wrong."
Onotatsu raised his blade. " Ill show you, you son of Bitch!" the blade started to glow as eletiracal currents started to soark the earth around him. His striked the blade to the ground. As if a lighting blot came from his blade,his weopened shocked the heart, the bolt was coming strait for Rannos.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:15 pm

((.....lol we'er not at the fight scene anymore ^^; ))

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:32 pm

(why the hell not.a fight scene does not ends in just 3 panels, cut some of that off. We need a good Fight right now.)

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:05 pm

(ooc: silence big fights can wait)

(ic) Yami slowly opened his eyes the last memory was a sharp pain in his head then nothing, he tried to speak to ask where onatatsu was but something was wrong, no sound escaped his maw, 'No, that hit must've done something to my voice' he glaced over to see Isabel treating Kasinns wounds and Kiba patching up his bleeding arm 'I hope this is safe for now, we have suffered much' his thought silenced as he drifted back to sleep

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:06 am

Kiba turned and smiled as he saw that his pack was safe, he breathed out slowly as he now fell over and hit the ground with a thud, he was unconicious now.

(( srry bout that but i'm saving the real fight with onotatsu for later, trust me, you guys will love it ^_^ ))

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:30 am

((OOC: I'll wait until I think Kasinn's healthy enough, then I'll begin to post for real.))

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:51 pm

Ticonderoga was still a little sleepy from the night, missing the fight the last thing he could remeber was that he was told to help take Kasinn to a safe place, now he was at this strange place that has lost almost all of it's smell.
Ticonderoga sits on the ground next to Yami, nudging him to at least move if he's allright, then ticonderoga changes to his human form when he notices that Yami is awake and somewhat well, though he cannot speak. Ticonderoga now has a gigantic axe upon his back and his outfit has changed from a tank top & denim jeans to that of a wool coat (black of corse) and a pair of thick pants. He picks up Yami and then walks over to Kiba and picks him up also "i'll bring them inside and set them down where they can rest" he says to Isabella as he walks twards the door of the cottage. once inside, he lays Yami on the couch in the living room and Kiba is but in one of the beds. Ticongeroga goes to Yami and says "Don't worry, I'll see if Bella can fix your voice and help you in any way posable after Kiba is taken care of" he puts his left hand upon Yami's right cheek, then leaves the room. "After you're done with him, Kiba and yami will need your help, but tend to kiba first, he seems to need you almost as much as this one" he says to Isabella, then he continues "I'm going to go and chop some wood for us to make a fire, and don't worry about me, i'm never alone" he says as he grabs the axe off of his back and carries it in both hands. "Rannos, I'll howl if there is any trouble" he says. There is something strange about Ticonderoga, his left eye is open now, put there is no Pupil within the eye, nothing put the whitness of the iris can be seen. he turns around, and as he does so, a faint image of him appears to the left and right of him and dissapears.
in the end, even the heavens will fall to Ragnarok. as mankind fades, so to shall the gods. immortality comes from existance, so to as long as a part of you exists, even in a memory, you will be immortal. how have you started you path to immortality?
Beau "doublelock" Goodbarrel

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:20 pm

"all right." Rannso turned as Conda walks off into woods. the cold did not seem to stop at the wooden walls. gaps between the paneling let mos of the frozen wind inside. Rannos had to close them up, if he didn't the fire would not last long. He grabbed a knife, he cut into his skin. blod started to flow out as it hit the floor it turn into harden metal. He splashed some his blod on the walls sealing the gaps sowly the room would be warm again. He warped his arm up top stop the bledding. He sat back down, he had lost enough blood to where he could not stand. He started to dift off into slumber.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:40 pm

The leaves rustled the leaves on the trees...or thats what it looked like...

But truly..

In the trees stood a boy, with a mask over his mouth, and wearing all green. He had a sai in one of his hands and he was slowly sneaking towards the place where the stranger was sleeping. He crept silently, trying not to wake or draw attention from the stranger. He was never a people person. He was closing in on the camp, now crawling on fours like a wolf.
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:50 pm

Kiba turned in his sleep, he went back to the horruble day 5 yrs ago when his wife and doughter were sloughtered by Onotatsu, "...Kiba..." said kate as onotatsu brought down the sword, " KATE!!! " yelled out kiba as he sat up quickly reaching out into nothing, it was a dream, a nightmere that kiba could nver forget, he laid back down slowly, he wounds were still open but he could deal with the pain, he sighed slowly, "..k.a.t.e.." said kiba in a low voice as tears started to roll down his cheek.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:26 pm

The stranger suddenly appeared, weapon in hand, standing in front of kiba. "Hello," He began, "Nightmares?"

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:08 pm

Rannos rushed up from behind grabbed the stanger by the neck by suprised."You think oyu might be having a nightmare of your own." his skin started turning metallic. " if you wonder how I could tell, your scent was giving it away too much. you should really watch yourself, Im kinda low on blood here, and I would love to get some back." Rannos was acting as usual. his levelhead seemed to be missing, his grip became heavy, nearly chocking him. " Anwer me where did you come form, and why the hell are you here?' His red eyes seeemed to be on fire,not able to conrtol him self.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:45 pm

The strange coughed and answered, "I would answer you, but your choking me, and I can't breathe." The person kicked off from the ground and spun up behind the person, thing, that had been choking him and darted into the forest cover, disapearing into the shadows, "Its very rude to attack someone from behind and then insult them about their body oder, and excuse me for not having a shower of some sort." The figure was moving very quickly through the woods, and shifting from tree to tree like lightning.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:17 am

(ooc: you two seriously need to slow down on the posts and let others answer)

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:30 pm

A girl in the shadows lies down to sleep. "will sleep come tonight?" She asked to the wind. This was the 3rd night without any sleep. Her wolf form was restless each of the 3 nights so she hunted and sniffed but no sleep came. She was tired and fought to got to sleep.Finnally her wolf form let her sleep and she thought in her dreams: "When i wake up will I be dead? will people stand over me wondering what to do with me? Will I stay with them? Will i wake up with none standing over me? Oh jeez snap out of it Arrow your gonna be fine when you wake up!" She told herself.

"Or will I..." Sleep finally came over and she slept.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:33 pm

Kiba looked up at rannos weakly, " let the stranger be, i think he ment no harm," he closed his eyes and then opened them slowly, "rannos in the shadow of the woods somewhere there's someone in need please go help her," kiba sighed deeply, he was trying to heal him self with his own chakra but he had used most of it during the fight, a silver lining of aura started to go around his body, "damn," said kiba slowly, he laughed slightly.

(( wow more and more people by the day this is good ^_^ ))

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:25 pm

"Really, you if you say this, is true Ill surely be amazed." He walked outside as the snow piled on, Conda still isn't back yet, something must have happened, Ill have to get him after I save this girl, supsotly. He walked farther out. He could sense body heat coming from the west but it was fait. He looked fo hour but Rannos could not find the missing person, finale, and a sure a kiba said it. there in the figged snow lyed a young girl in the snow, sleeping. He picked her up a grought her to the cabin, She seemed to be dead tired as she never seem to wake as he brought her to the home. He laid her down at a bed.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!