Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World 386

World 386

a part of “World 386”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

--Private RP for DeathScythe386, SkyCladSaya06 and Guardian Aelita--

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World 386”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World 386

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:29 am

Fuck it. XD But what specifically needs to change? Hisao's no longer a part of Aoshima so will that help lighten his mood?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:36 am

Well, Aoshima just needs to lighten up. XD
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:38 am

Agreed since his angst drags Hanabi down as well. XD How does he lighten up then?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:16 am

Probably needs someone to be optimistic for him...

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:23 am

Hanabi could definitely do that. Before the drunken lemon even happened, she was pretty cheerful and stubborn. So Hazuki could be that optimist. Now what would the fresh start entail? Do they just lose their memories of each other?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:42 am

--Or she just has to cheer him up and he'll try to be a better lover. Maybe. Also:

--FINALLY THOUGHT OF TWO STORAGE POKEMON FOR RAITO'S TEAM. Since we saw Raito's real team, let's take a peek inside his PC storage! (PS. There are a lot of Pokemon in his PC box but here are the two ones I've thought of that appear.)

Xatu - "Actually, my name is--"
Type: Psychic/Flying
Ability: Synchronize
Moveset: Mind Reader, Psychic, U-Turn, Wish
Personality: Xatu hasn't entered battle a lot of times, but- while not Hazuki-leveled- is one of Raito's favorites at least sometimes. Xatu is usually calm and quiet, as serious as Eurydice of White Sword, and tends to space out. She is most usually seen staring outside of the window or focusing, However, underneath all that she actually has a weakness for sad stories and is actually rather clingy sometimes.
Trivia:
-It's hinted that she has a crush on Sorata (Pokeverse)
-Even though the Trainers aren't close, Xatu was once seen flying into Rhia's room and looking very worried.

Nagito/Anubis - "I'll take it down, one shot!"
Species: Lucario
Type: Fighting/Steel
Ability: Inner Focus
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Hidden Power [Ice], Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot
Personality: Although his name is taken after the Bimii in 386, Nagito, this guy doesn't act like him all the time. For once 386 Nagito is Mewtwo, not Lucario. Either way, Nagito is like the two other fighters, Yamato and Shinichi- he doesn't back down out of a fight, but he tries to stay calm and focused. After setting up Nasty Plots though he usually gets fiercer and more aggressive in fighting. He looks up to both fighters mentioned above and aspires to get into their ranks someday.
Trivia:
-While Raito named him Nagito when he was a Riolu, he approached Abbadon to ask for tips on defending. Abbadon refused to call him Nagito, instead saying, "Listen kid, you're not Nagito to me. Your name to me is Anubis." (Leave it to Abbadon to make another dark name.)
-Since Raito is more of a defensive fighter, Nagito doesn't appear all the time. However he can be seen fighting sometimes.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:06 am

Alright~ Makes sense. Hanabi could definitely be happy. Anyway, the storage Pokemon seem so cute but poor Nagito... I replaced his name with Kazuya. XD So now he has three nicknames. Don't kill me please. XD Speaking of Abbadon, we should bring him and Yoake into this~ Yoake is also one where you can give her anything~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:27 am

If not Hazuki, Xatu is actually the gijinka that accompanies Raito. Raito when bored usually makes Xatu use Mind Reader on other Pokemon and read their minds. XD (That was also the reason Xatu is hinted to have a crush on Sorata. She heard him thinking bad thoughts directed at him with Mind Reader something like: "Strong Pokemon shouldn't be cute! What a wimp!" and she ended up hugging the poor astronomer Dragonite. XD) Nagito/Anubis/Kazuya. That's how we'll write his info on Raito's trainer card. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:57 am

Whew...Well, our college week thankfully passed by without a hitch..and without anything notable in the end. We didn't even have food stands or game stands. There was a bunch of performances of the student bands and a cheermania but, not really interested in those. I guess the best part yesterday was when I went shopping with some friends at a rather distant center. They were taking too long in choosing their clothes so I broke away and met up with them a few minutes later in front of a pharmacy.

Funny how everyone went there to shop for clothes and accessories for their electronics in order to prepare for something later while I went there to snag myself one of these.

There was a live band performance of possibly my favorite among our local bands and wow! Hearing them perform your favorite song live sure is something else! That was the first time I was able to watch a live concert so, it's a great experience before embarking for something later on. In the meantime, I'll put this up now.

Pokemon Trainer Document - Parts Variation by SkyCladSaya06

Variation 5: Nothing's Absolute
Featured Pokemon: Absol and Charizard

If there is one unusual fact about Saffron City, it’s probably the fact that there lurks some sort of parallelism within. On one hand, it is one of the busiest and industrialized places in Kanto, a bustling metropolis, home to the corporate giant Silph Co. and there is also a Magnet Train Station, linking two regions together. On the other, it plays host to the Saffron City Gym, a Gym known for Psychic types. There is also a Fighting Dojo, which trains people in the physical arts. And so, rumors are abundant in the place, along with new ones that seem to pop out every time.

Silph Co. is quite known for making convenient products for human and Pokemon use. A few years ago, they were supposedly involved in the Master Ball project, the development of a Poke Ball that can catch anything. This caught the eye of Team Rocket, who tried to take it by force. The plans were stopped by the intervention of a young Trainer but the Master Ball project had to be put on hold. Today, they’re still continuing with their research and development though nothing as ambitious as the Master Ball project.

“And that concludes my report. Thank you for listening.” A charismatic, bespectacled young man finishes giving his report. He earned a moderate applause from the panel within the Silph headquarters. It was customary for the panel to listen to suggestions and proposals of invited Trainers and consumers to serve as feedback to use as a basis in order to improve their products.

Outside, the boy breathed a sigh of relief. “Goodness gracious…I didn’t expect the panel to be that welcoming of my proposal.” He muttered to himself before moving on his way, riding the elevator down to the lobby.

Upon reaching the lobby, he was astonished to find so many people around the place. “Some consumers are too anxious for their suggestions to be heard. Can’t they understand that some of their suggestions tend to conflict with each other?” He muttered as he took a seat at the far end of the lobby.

”No. They’re lining up and listening to this weird story that happened while the interviews were ongoing.” The photographer from Pallet Town, Aoyama Rin answers upon overhearing his ramblings, since she was just seated right beside him.

“Hmm…? Weird story? What do you mean?” The boy asked growing rather interested in what Rin had to say.

”Okay, umm…Well, a Pokemon suddenly broke in last night and stole something from the company inventory. The guards just ran up and supposedly, a window was broken and they saw the four legged Pokemon, carrying a small bag full of stuff on it mouth. The guards were afraid to approach it since…” Rin looked around to check if anyone was listening and once the coast was clear, she continued. ”I overheard the guards about not wanting for this to go in public but…supposedly; the only traits they could make out was its blades and eyes before they ran like crazy.” At least that’s what I overheard. I mean, I don’t really understand it myself either.”

“You’re right, it is a weird story. Wait…how did you know that it had four legs then?” The boy grew all the more curious.

”Oh, I slipped about that? Hehehe… The truth is…” Rin chuckled as she took out her camera, looking up the recent pictures she took. Finding one, she showed the image to the boy. It was a bit dark but, he could really make out four legs, red eyes and two blades, one acting as some sort of tail.

“How did you get this?” The boy asked.

”Well…I guess the Pokemon, “broke in” again? Hahaha~ I accidentally saw it when I got lost and ended up in the basement where I took its picture. I didn’t have my flash on so; the image is a bit dark.” Rin explains.

“I see.” The boy decided to let go of all other questions after that though the Pokemon in question still lingered his mind.

“Hey! An announcement is on!” One of the Trainers inside informed the others. Rin and the boy stood up and gathered near the announcement panel along with the other Trainers, to hear what it was about. The screen soon booted up, revealing an elderly scientist’s face.

”Ahem…Uhh…Due to the recent theft we had the last couple of days, we decided to postpone the survey proceedings and some of the ongoing research in order to apprehend this thief. Based from what our cameras saw, it appears to be quadrupedal. It is a rather stealthy and slippery Pokemon though that even our cameras are having a hard time keeping up with it. So, we also ask that other Trainers staying in Saffron for the next few days to keep an eye out for this Pokemon—“

The screen shifted to a security camera screenshot of a white shadow with dark accents, fiery red eyes and a blade that glowed eerily in the dim light. Rin glanced back at her camera. The image she caught was of a rather poor quality than the security camera screenshot. ”Well…so much for being a photographer Rin…” She only sighed.

“But, do we get any incentive if we catch it?” Someone from the crowd spoke up.

“Hey! We’re not even sure if we can—! “Another tried to silence him but the scientist spoke up again.

”Of course, we will give a reward if some of you can catch it and bring it to us. The reward is a special check that you can exchange for fifty Ultra Balls.”

“Fifty?!”

Pretty soon, the whole crowd was raring to catch this intruding Pokemon. All of them were discussing their approach with each other, wondering what method and which Pokemon they’ll use. It seems everyone felt it safer to go in groups of around three to five.

“Well, what are you going to do?” The boy asked Rin, who was in the middle of returning her camera in its holster.

”Me? Well, I still have a few days to spend in this city so; I think I’ll keep an eye out. I don’t think I’ll be pursuing it as actively as the others though.” Rin replied.

“Do you have anything better to do? Something more important?” The boy asked further. From how he’s pressing on, Rin could sort of guess what he was implying.

”Nothing in particular, why?”

“Want to try and catch it? We can pursue it until it’s time for you to leave the city.”

”I don’t really mind but, why me?”

“Everyone already banded into a group. That’s all.” The boy answered truthfully, clearing up all suspicions with Rin.

”Well, I guess I can take a picture of it and include it in my documentation. Yeah, you’re right. If that Pokemon turned out to be a rare one, I’ll probably regret it.” Rin answers back, while thinking of reasons for pursuing it.

“Okay. Let’s meet back in this lobby tomorrow morning. We’ll discuss what we need to do and how we’ll approach this problem.” The boy replies. “Oh, I don’t think I caught your name. My name’s Angelo.” He extended a hand to Rin.

”Aoyama. Aoyama Rin. I look forward to working with you.” She took his hand and shook it.

”Well, we decided to take the job so, we might as well stock up on our items right Haruki?” Rin talks to her Jolteon, which was helping her look for items inside the Poke Mart. ”Hmm…I can’t seem to find any Full Heals. Haruki, can you check over at the next aisle?” Jolteon nodded and proceeded to the next aisle, sniffing for that familiar scent. What she picked up though, was indeed a familiar scent, just, not the one she was instructed to find.

”It’s really not here huh? Haruki? Have you found it?” Rin gives up on the aisle she was on and proceeded to the aisle she sent Haruki to. Upon reaching it, she saw Haruki with a familiar lady. The black garb instantly gave her away to Rin.

”Shirin! What are you doing here?” Rin called out while her Jolteon walked back to her side.

”Rin Aoyama…What brings you here?” Shirin struck Rin as odd when she said it. Somehow, there was something about her that seemed different. At least different from when she last saw her.

”Well, I was just stockpiling on items. We’re going to look for a Pokemon that stole something from the corporation. How about you? Seems I keep running into you a lot.” Rin answered normally.

”One of my Pokemon ran away…” Shirin replied.

”Oh no…Need any help? I’ll search with you if you want.” Rin offered politely but Shirin declined the assistance.

”There’s no need. She’ll come back on her own.”

”You sure? How?”

”The things we lost…always have a way of coming back to us in the end.” Shirin soon left with those words, leaving Rin slightly confused as to what that meant.

The next day, the patrol squad assembled by Silph Co. gathered to discuss their approach in apprehending the intruder. The rest were given comfortable accommodations while inside the building. The groups were further collapsed into teams, each having an assigned role and area to guard. The main building, the nearest streets and corners, and the park which cuts into the forest area where wild Pokemon lurk are some of these places. Rin and Angelo were assigned to guard the area near the park. The groups were communicating via small radios, to inform the other Trainers where it could’ve gone.

“Okay. The lines are all smooth and free of static.” Angelo tests the radio given to them as they camped out by the forest area. He turns back to Rin and their other teammate. “We’ll need to send out one of our Pokemon now. Preferably one that can fly and cause hindrances.”

Their other teammate nodded and sent out her Pokemon, a Butterfree. “Okay, we’ll set up some Poison Powder along the predicted escape route, will that be okay?” She asked.

“Hmm…Poison Powder is damaging but we don’t know what it is yet. Let’s go with Stun Spore. That should give us the opening we need. If it gets slowed down, we’ll be able to catch it and bring it to the authorities.” Angelo revises the strategy.

”Weird isn’t it? Why is Silph Co. so desperate to catch this Pokemon?” Rin wondered out loud, catching Angelo’s attention.

“I think so too. That’s part of the reason why I want to know.” He answered back, keeping his voice down to just the three of them.

”Want to know what?”

“What exactly was stolen…Why is Silph so desperate to catch this intruder? What do they plan on doing with it?” Angelo clearly had his own doubts about their mission.

Night fell swiftly. Normally, one would expect the Trainers to be already turning in for the night, getting a good night’s sleep before challenging Sabrina’s Gym or the Fighting Dojo. Instead, all of them were up and about, keeping an eye out for an elusive Pokemon.

The radio assigned to Rin’s team cackled and a boy’s voice calls them from the other line. Angelo immediately dived for it and listened attentively.

Crackle…”This is Ivan from Group 7. From our position, it seems Group 3 from inside the building has already started to pursue. Be careful.”

“Roger.” Angelo answered back. “Okay, we’ll head up near the residential pathway. Send Butterfree along the path we’ll take and scatter Stun Spore there.”

”Under what assumption?” Rin asked, wanting to know more about their strategy.

“If Group 7 moves in, that Pokemon will find itself fighting in a walled area where a lot of Trainers can immediately converge. Even if it’s strong, I don’t think it will fight against five or more by itself. In that case, it will probably head to an open area where it has a higher chance of avoiding all its other pursuers.” Angelo reasoned out but, there is one flaw in his reasoning which he pointed out. “Unless…this Pokemon is acting under the direction of a Trainer. In that case, it might choose to fight instead of running.”

”It’s not a wild Pokemon? Then what are we going to do?” Rin asks, also doubtful.

“I don’t know. I’m not too sure if it’s a wild Pokemon or one controlled by a Trainer.” Angelo curses his lack of information.

”Then let’s wait in this intersection. If it heads the same path we originally assumed then—“ Rin raises a Poke Ball to Angelo. ”We’ll just Fly over there. If it decides to fight, I doubt the other Trainers will lose easily but just in case, we’ll head on the opposite side, near the place where the other Trainers are at.” She proposed.

“I suppose you’re right.” Angelo nods and tries contacting the other groups. In the meantime, their other teammate informed them that she’ll still go ahead and set up some traps just in case. “Please. Thanks.” Angelo sends her off.

”So now we wait…” Rin steeled herself as they wait for the intruder to come running their way.

Meanwhile, the intruding Pokemon had gotten past Group 3 and escaped by breaking out of the building’s windows. Dropping down to the street, it surprised the bystanders as it was still held something in its mouth. It ran towards the street on the left. Like what it was instructed to do beforehand.

“Now!” Group 7’s leader Ivan called for his team and their Pokemon partners to emerge. His two allies sent out an Electrode and a Tangela. Tangela used its Vine Whip to try and pin it down while Electrode prepared a Sonic Boom attack. The intruding Pokemon saw through the ploy and dodged just in time, taking only a scratch from Sonic Boom.

“Wall it! Don’t let it escape!” Ivan sends out his own Pokemon; a brown, Bipedal Pokemon taking the shape of a large bear. “Ursaring! Mega Punch!” Ursaring roared aloud and headed up to the intruder, its claws balled into a fist as it prepared to strike. The intruding Pokemon stood its ground and brandished its blade. As the bear drew closer, it leapt up, parrying Mega Punch with its blade.

“Is that Slash? Ursaring, step back and—“ Ivan was just about to give the order when their opponent jumped on top of Ursaring and fired Shadow Ball around their proximity. While it normally doesn’t damage Ursaring, it proved to be enough to cover its stealthy escape. “Not bad.” Ivan immediately reached for his radio and called on Rin’s group. “This is Ivan; target is headed near your position and its moving fast. Apprehend it immediately.”

“Got it!” Angelo received the order and immediately informed Rin. They immediately dashed to the position given by Ivan’s group. It was around fifteen meters away and as they came closer, Rin could already make out the full Pokemon’s appearance.

”I see it!” Rin pointed at the running Pokemon, carrying something in a bag in its mouth.

“It’s an Absol!” Angelo recognized it right away. “Damn, it’s escaping! We won’t catch up in time!”

Taking out her Poke Ball, Rin hurled it high in the air, calling out a tall, orange draconic Pokemon. ”Byakuya! Flamethrower directly ahead!” Rin’s Charizard roared, his wings flapping while the flame on his tail flickered with intensity. Expelling a stream of fire from his mouth, he sealed off Absol’s route of escape with flames. Absol stopped and glared at the Charizard who glared at it back.

Growl…

A low growl resounded from Absol, as if taunting Charizard to attack it. Charizard was just about to step forward when Rin held him back. ”Easy Byakuya…I think it has something planned for us.” The wind quietly whistled, ruffling the leaves and flames surrounding the entrance to the forest. They had taken care not to spread the fire too close lest a forest fire occurs. From their position, Rin tried to anticipate what it would do next.

As expected, Absol immediately came running towards them, readying its blade for an attack. ”Byakuya! Use Slash as well!” Rin instructed. Charizard roared and closed in, catching Absol’s attack as it leapt up at them. Absol seemed to have anticipated the act and immediately launched a Shadow Ball, scoring a direct hit. Unlike Ursaring, Charizard is not immune to the attack.

“Finally made it! Go, Alakazam!” Angelo finally caught up and sent out his own Pokemon to deal damage. “Knock Off!” The Psychic type closed in and hit Absol, knocking off the item it had in its mouth. “Rin!” He calls out to Rin who had the means of damaging it the most.

”We can’t use Flamethrower too much…Byakuya! Use Wing Attack!” Charizard took to the skies and attacked Absol with its wing, relying on its close combat capabilities to minimize environmental damage. Absol still won’t give in and continued to fight.

“Strange…why isn’t Absol giving up yet? Its Trainer should know that this fight is nearly impossible for them…Are they plotting something?” Angelo glanced around; keeping an eye out for anything that might be wrong or out of place. Alakazam did the same thing, leaving Absol to Charizard in the meantime. “I can’t seem to find anything—huh?” He suddenly noticed that the wind had gotten stronger suddenly, despite the fact that it was almost still a moment ago. Alakazam seemed to pick up on this as well.

“This pressure…could it be?!” Finally realizing what it was, Angelo immediately called out to Rin. “Rin! Pull Charizard back! Absol’s attack is--!” Before he could finish, Charizard managed to pick up as well and stepped back from attacking Absol, flying back to Rin and encasing her with his wings. Alakazam on the other hand, cast Reflect for him and his Trainer.

A second later, sudden invisible attacks hit both Charizard and Alakazam at the same time, as if to coincide with the timing of the wind’s blow. The attack extinguished the fiery trap and damaged Charizard who only defended with his own body. Turning back, he saw Absol had already slipped through them. So he turned to check up on his own Trainer instead.

”Thanks! A second later and we would’ve been caught up in it! But—are you okay?” Rin asks her Charizard, checking out the damage done. Charizard let out a soft growl to inform Rin that he was alright. ”I’m so relieved…”

“If only you had Reflect, your Charizard shouldn’t have been injured. My apologies. I should have run up to the two of you.” Angelo apologized.

”It’s no problem. Byakuya here’s quite tough. Right, partner?” Rin nudges her Charizard as she said it. Charizard roared while flapping his wings to show it.

“Haha…I can see that.” The radio caught their attention again. “This is Angelo.”

Crackle…”This is Ivan…How did it go? Were you able to catch Absol?” Ivan’s voice asked from the other line. Rin and Angelo could only look at each other in disappointment.

“I apologize. The target managed to escape.” Angelo reported back.

”I—see… Were you able to at least retrieve the stolen object?” Angelo looked around for a moment, and saw the bag on the grassy patch. Rin picked it up and opened it, revealing a data disk inside the bag. She raised it up so Angelo could see it.

“Yes. We were able to do that at least. The data disk is safe.” Angelo reported back.

”Got it. Silph said they’ll be sending a team to get it so just wait for them there. They’ll treat your Pokemon as well.” Ivan informed them before cutting off.

”I managed to take a good shot though. Maybe we can use it as a wanted picture of sorts?” Rin shows Angelo another picture she took while Charizard blocked Absol’s attack from her. It managed to capture the Pokemon while it had jumped towards the forest’s direction, the blade on its head gleaming eerily under the light of the moon. ”Not as good as my other works though.”

“Can’t be helped. We were too concentrated on battling it that anything else was an afterthought.” Angelo sighed as he made Alakazam return to its ball.

”Could this be what Shirin was referring to a while back? Is my aptitude for battle returning again?” Rin recalls the exchange they had. ”The things we lost…have a way of coming back to us huh?” Rin glanced at Angelo who seemed to be deep in thought.

“This is odd though…” He muttered quietly. “Some of these things just don’t add up. Rin, I think I’ll be staying a bit longer. I have some doubts to clear up.”

”Hey, not my business.” Rin simply acknowledged it. ”As for me, I’m not going too deep on this one. I just may never come back out. And, I still have my own mission to fulfill.” The two Trainers bid their goodbyes as they proceeded with their own paths.

When the night had died down and the search called off, Saffron finally descended into sleep, with most of the businesses and houses turning in for the day. Under the moonlight, Shirin strolled casually, passing by the towering Silph Co. building. She gave it a cold stare before proceeding on her way. As she neared the park, the Absol Rin fought earlier arrived and proceeded towards Shirin, a glare still plastered on its eyes. Upon seeing it, Shirin merely extended her hand, prompting Absol to walk closer. She patted Absol’s head before calling it back to its own Ball.

”It’s okay Izanami…We’ll try again tomorrow.” Shirin whispered to the inanimate Poke Ball before putting it back on her pocket. ”That was unexpected though…I guess…not even my visions are absolute.” Shirin sighed and walked over to the burnt area on the grass where her Absol fought with Rin’s Charizard.

”But then again, nothing in this world is. Right, Rin?”

Rather angsty chapter here. Hope Mary Sue critics don't tear it down too much seeing as none of them particularly like angst. Can't really help it if I like that sort of thing. Okay, character spotlight this time is Angelo.

If you guys can recall the small drabble about Emerald, Angelo was already mentioned there. He's my old high school classmate's character, one whom I've fought with and against several times. He's got a killer Alakazam (his favorite Pokemon) and an aptitude for using Pokemon with different movesets that can cover a wide array of types. He's not a Gen 1-3 loyalist though, which is a good thing.

In Trainer Document, since he doesn't really make up any sort of story for his character and just plays for the sake of playing, I went ahead and make him some sort of insightful, strategic guy; somewhat like Nils Nielsen from Build Fighters.

Well...I'll be going on a trip later on which explains the shopping we did though I got it done earlier before any of my friends so I just went there for the sake of the Honoo Parts. It lasts three days and two nights and...while the hotel has Wi-Fi, it's quite hard to carry along my laptop so I practically have no internet for the next three days. I leave later in the evening so, see you guys on May 4-5! Hope I can bring home some good photos to show.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:57 am

@Saya Great~! I'm glad College Week went okay for you. I envy you for having one of your favorite bands playing~! Where I live ticket prices are way too expensive. T-T As for that part of the story, this is exactly why I love and hate Absol. It's a powerful Pokemon but be prepared to spend thirty minutes or more trying to catch the damned thing.

@Scythe I'm sorry! You said Lucario and I could think of Kazuya since we said he was a Lucario too! XD It's oddly refreshing to see Raito so nervous.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:22 am

@Saya Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy Shirin action FTW--//shot
Izanami's fighting here, huh? Good to see her in action. We never really saw her in AoL because she was in storage. Anyway, you're basing off other Trainers in Trainer Document off your battle friends from before? Good for you~ I'm stuck with a bunch of noobs in class so I base any other NPC Trainers in WSP off the people I find on Planet Pokemon.

@Guardian I thought of giving Kazuya to Shigeru's other figure in Ideal Truth though, Shiina. I would make him an Emboar in Shiina's team but maybe Raito can keep Kazuya Lucario version. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:29 am

Shiina better be nice to Kazuya. Ask one of the Magma grunts. Whenever the Magma grunt insulted Kazuya, it just got Masami more and more pissed until she nearly beat the guy to death. Beware the nice ones indeed.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 am

Shiina is TERRIBLY SHY so she has to rely a lot on Kazuya actually ._.
Poor girl usually is very shaky so her Pokemon is always out helping her. Although she is in charge of keeping Shigeru in line to prevent him from going "POCKETMAN!!!!" on everything. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:37 am

Aw... That's actually kind of adorable~ Masami won't worry too much then. Still, I feel bad for her. Does she have a face claim?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:51 am

Well, Trainer!Shiina is very much different from Froslass Shiina so there's a fine line there. XD Anyway, since we're talking about Trainer Shiina:

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:55 am

Trainer!Shiina is adorable~!! But I can't tell if it's a laugh or a cough. XD Need to create girl for Yuri ship... Or... I kind of miss Amane but I was never sure if he and Serpent ever got together aside from being in Sinner's Circus and him being the catalyst.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:04 am

Yeah well she spends most of her time at her house solving jigsaw puzzles. XD I imagine Serpent is still in the Circus as of the time right now. The HebiAma ship can still be implied though. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:07 am

I think HebiAma is the most subtle ship I've ever written. They aren't in your face about it but it's clear that the two are more than friends~ Still trying to find the right Gijinka. In the meantime, I think I found the royalty pic you were talking about.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:13 am

THAT IS THE ONE PICTURE YOU SHOULD NEVER SHOW SHINTA. XD
(Candy: *SQUEAK*)
SEE EVEN CANDY AGREES. XD Well, I planned on Shiina also having a Lilligant of her own. Maybe a Vanniluxe too. She's Shigeru's opposite so yeah. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:16 am

How about a Bellossom~? Yeah, I found a Bellossom Gijinka that I liked. Ironically it was a Sprite. XD gonna go and name her Dekune and just wait and see what happens~

http://s397.photobucket.com/user/runawa ... m.gif.html

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!