Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World 386

World 386

a part of “World 386”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

--Private RP for DeathScythe386, SkyCladSaya06 and Guardian Aelita--

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World 386”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World 386

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:21 am

@Saya-chan Considering it would be killed by at least 2 of the 8 Johto Gyms and that's not touching the Kanto gym battles, I'll make my little green quaudriped Grass Pokemon a supporter/good wall. Thanks for the advice there. This is actually my first time considering natures and stats and the like so I wanted help before hand. I'm guessing that Modest drops Special Defense or Speed? Yeah, I'd like to use the extra defense if possible. Anyway, for Chiaki, I'm almost to the Elite Four. Just have to grind the team all the way to level 55. I am paranoid but 55 has some good things. It's where Ayumu becomes a Dragonite, Tybalt will become a Tyranitar (if memory serves) and somewhere in there Ogama will get Night Slash and X-Scissor. Both great moves against the Psychic gym and since Ogama has Technician, I'll need as many powerful moves as I can get. God I love my Scyther~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:02 am

@Aeli-chan Technician boosts attacks that have 60 or less base power so Bug Bite over X-scissor and maybe Knock Off or Aerial Ace over Night Slash. That's in order to abuse the ability best. You can also run U-turn as pivot and Swords Dance for boosts.

Modest drops Attack for Special Attack. From what I've been researching, if you're not going to run a mixed set, compromising one offensive is better than compromising speed or defenses. Depending on which Pokemon and how you'll want to play it, you're better off dropping the stat you don't need. Even in Mixed sets, they almost never compromises Speed or defenses and just makes up for the reduced secondary offense with high-power moves.

On my side, I restarted Ayumi on Platinum. Adamant Turtwig and will try out Smogon's recommended Substitute + 3 Attacks set. Attack of choice is Wood Hammer and Earthquake plus Substitute. I'm still debating on what to get for the fourth mvoeslot. I can run Stone Edge for added coverage but I can also run Synthesis in order to heal up and last longer. The game was good to me this time since I got the Adamant Turtwig on the first try.

Smogon is a decent place to search for recommended movesets. Pokemon Database has movesets coming from actual users so it's kind of better depending on how you look at it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:35 am

So...I really am probably gonna make Shibata an actual thing because apparently, the name I saw in my dream- Shibata- is also coincidentally the name of Oichi's first husband in Japanese history, Shibata Katsuie. (DON'T WORRY I STILL SHIP KAZUKO AND OICHI LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW) And since some fans have speculated that the Hero is Azai Nagamasa, Oichi's second husband, I figured, "Hell, why not make the first hubby a thing" and installed Shibata into Kazuko's post-game story.

So I imagined that the start of Shibata's arc if I make Kazuko her own story, it starts with Kazuko having a dream similar to my own. She later wakes up to messengers- Damn messengers ruining her perfectly good set-up for a romance- telling her that someone has washed up on the shores of Fontaine.
This is worrying because it was storming pretty badly in Fontaine. Kazuko travels there, then finds this weird guy with brown hair and a blank face just sitting there, covered in bandages. So apparently, the Warriors tell her that weird guy won't talk to anyone even when they were interrogating him. When Kazuko comes into the room he finally starts speaking.
So at first he insists they call him Shibata. Sure, Kazuko thinks that's cool. He later explains that he came from different, much war-hungry islands and tried to escape, showing his wounds. He got shipwrecked and washed up on shore at Fontaine.
Kazuko offers to let him live in Aurora- well if he's a Warrior of course. Shibata obviously agrees.
And that's where it starts. I still have to flesh out what happens in Shibata's arc.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:28 am

@Scythe Maybe he finds someone else in his arc. I just don't want him interfering with OichiXKazuko even if he is Oichi's first husband in history! XD Ah, sleep was seriously what I needed. My body hurts much less. Ah, I'm wondering who Ena's rival should be since Kyofune is now going to be Rika's rival (sexual tension was too good to resist-*shot*)

@Saya Thanks. Though I have Rock Smash and I might keep Wing Attack then. Primarily Offense for my bug. But, the team I have planned out should be enough for the Elite Four.
Makoto the Feraligtr
Denki the Ampharos
Yoite the Gardevoir (got her from a trade)
Tybalt the Tyranitar
Ayumu the Dragonite
Ogama the Scyther
Train everyone to level 50 or higher before entering Victory Road, potentially grind there and then enter the Elite Four with plenty of Full Restores and Max Elixrs thanks to using the Amulet Coin for all my battles before hand.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:42 am

@Aeli-chan That party's already good. Don't forget full heals though. Poison can be crippling.

Anyway...I think I may have swallowed something bad. I was drinking some soda and then this cockroach came along and perched near the window. Dad sees it and says to not swat it since it might not work, that I should use the insecticide instead. Moved glass of soda away and sprayed. Roach dead, I get back to doing stuff, finishes soda and notices weird bubbles in glass (They're gone now). Suddenly vomited my entire dinner around three times over the course of an hour. Dad had me try some home remedies like rinsing my mouth and using sugar to neutralize whatever it was left there. Urge to vomit is gone though my peripheral vision's kind of blurry and my left arm feels weak. Around thirty minutes have passed since I vomited.

No headaches though which is probably good. Looked up the symptoms and my eyes are fine, stomach feels okay for now and yeah. I do feel a little weak though and I'm sweating a bit even when I have my fan near me.

Should I get it checked? Not sure if my parents are up for it since it's in the dead of night already and public transportation is rare. (We don't have a car.)

Otherwise, I think I'll sleep it off. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:55 am

@Saya Get it checked out immediately! Sorry, I have bad memories of my grandma shrugging off symptoms of really bad illnesses and needing to go to the hospital after. I do not want the same thing to befall you. Go to the hospital, your parents should be caring for your wellbeing enough to know that something is up. Get some medicine and get some rest if they absolutely refuse. Seriously, I'm scared right now...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:09 am

Tried shocking my left arm. (Not electricity, just tried doing stuff with it like carrying some heavy items and such.) Seems responsive enough. Still feels a little tired compared to my right arm. Eyes are good. (Pupils are fine, not constricted nor dilated) Vision is less blurry but maybe the blurring is a result of me feeling a little sleepy.

Yeah...I'll rest it off for now. Parents said they'll keep tabs on me just in case. Me and my dad checked out the insecticide. It's pyrethoid based. It says that it is low-toxicity for mammals and so far, these symptoms (if they really are for this ill feeling) are not the bad one. It's not even moderate. Guide says that it should pass for a while. Yeah...just gonna rest it off. Will report again in the morning.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:30 am

@Saya Okay... I'll keep hope alive for you...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Woke up earlier than usual and just reporting in. Feeling okay now though not great since I just woke up and it's still dark outside. Anyway, dad told me the earlier symptoms were listed under the mild effects which go away on their own. (He did some reading. Said I may have inhaled it when I sprayed) Left arm has its strength back and now it's the right arm struggling since I was lying on it as I slept (not pesticide related) and vision's pretty fine again.

Parents opened up ventilation and an air purifier while I slept so I guess that helped. So... I'm fine now. Have to thank parents later.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:40 pm

Oh thank god... I was scared to almost no end. Meanwhile, I've gotten sick... Again... Ugh, fucking weather. My nose is badly clogged so I'll probably take a bath later on today to try and clear out the snot via steam. Plus, I'm also thinking of an overarching story involving one of my weaker characters. With everyone else having powers, sure being yourself is nice and all and she provides a positive influence for someone else but I'd like to even out the battlefield at least a little.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Weather here's pretty bad too. 9AM to 3PM is a total inferno. Sometimes, it rains at midnight or early morning then extreme sun again, causing the water to evaporate contributing to the temperature and humidity. Wish I had air-conditioning.

Ugh...I hate colds too. Clogging happens one nostril at a time. I exhale one out, the other gets clogged until both are clogged and I can't breathe properly. Hate the water eyes more though. I'm completely shut down by a cold compared to fever and other common illnesses.

I'm going back to sleep for a bit. This isn't really my usual wake-up time.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Sweet dreams. I hope you feel a little bit better.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Well, I'm up. Feeling fine and no problems whatsoever.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Great! I'm happy for you~ Meanwhile, I took some medicine and feel a little better so we shall see how tomorrow plays out. Also, I just discovered the strangest Vocaloid song I've ever heard. It's called God of Marie and is about nuns smoking marijuana. I'm not fucking with you...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Not really surprised considering there's also a Vocaloid song about d*cks titled Gigantic O.T.N. Weird.

In the meantime, I got Code Geass Akito the Exiled 3 with subs to keep me occupied for the day at least. Anime Blu-rays aren't really available here so I had to download them.

I'll be taking cover here for now. My facebook is a cesspool of arguments regarding the recent legalization of same-sex marriage in the US. We're not even affected, can't see why my Christian friends are up in arms over it. There is one guy in particular who's really all preachy and shit, even to the point that he's made posts regarding the lethargy of this generation in doing shit for the country.

I mean, how does he even know we aren't doing anything? Didn't it ever occur to him that maybe we are doing stuff like studying hard, participating in discussions but we're just not posting it on social media? Really resisting the urge to call him out for preaching so-called peace and stuff while he's holding a gun in his profile. Because anyone who wields the two Gs (God and Gun) doesn't really sit well with me.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:40 am

Er, the same dude who made Gigantic OTN was the same dude who made Persecution Complex Cellphone Girl. Let that sink in.
...I think I'll add Torinoko City as Sayaka's main theme song due to that. ._.

Anyway, yet another Sai Pokesue review. This time, it's this gem. The actual fanfic has not been deleted from FF's archives and you can actually view the entire thing. It's only one chapter though.
Ryui. Where do I even begin, ryui.
Okay, regions. Regions.
"Retato" seems like a really...weird name for a region. I mean, no offense, but something like Zenith, Kalos, Sinnoh or whatever could have worked better. Also you don't really need to make up a new region if it's gonna be just your OCs who are new. :3
Anyway, onto the OCs.
First we start up with Erika. Okay, first problem: She's a princess, but she wears torn pants, torn shirt. Seriously...? That's just...it's not fitting for the character. Also, she said she accepted that she join Ash's group willingly but all she ever does is play her violin, and tell Ash, Brock and Millie to shut up and stop being annoying and stop bothering her.
...Oh my god, not even Sayaka, the most cranky Pokemon OC I have is that much of a douche. Sure, she probably gets a little disgruntled if you bother her for absolutely no reason- *cough*Nanami*cough*Shigeru*cough*- but she won't act all like, "Oh, shut the fuck up and stop being annoying." She's more likely to just answer your question with a few words, then go straight back to the cellphone because hey, it's in her song name.

Next character! Millie. ...Oh lord Arceus, where do I start? Okay so first, she's noted to like wearing cute, tiny clothes. ...Uh...no. That's a big no right now. First off, this author is attempting romance. Let me just say that romance cannot be achieved through your appearance alone. Plus I know that Touko wears ripped shorts too but come on! Second, she's also noted that she likes BOYS. Boys, with all capitals. ...The first thing that comes to people's mind is probably the "p" word which I will not mention due to me not being very keen on that subject.

Also both of them are 13. And yet they claim to be younger than Ash.
Uh.
Ryui.

So yeah, little Sai Pokesue review for what reason? Not much, just wanted to show this gem to you guys. Anyway, I gotta get back to planning Magenta's team now. Be back here, hombres. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:01 am

Oh dear, I needed that laugh. XD Still, Ena is in Johto with her rash Cyndaquil~ I think I'll play the game up until I get to Whitney today so that way I can unlock Pokeathalon so Ena can get her Jolteon~! SANDASU!!! Also, going to watch Terminator Genysis... Wish me fucking luck because my expectations for the movie are really low...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:16 am

"SAAAAANDAAAAASSSSUUUUUUU!!!!"
--Thunders
Anyway, little Sai story this time. Earlier I had some conversations with some classmates. I'll title them accordingly.

"What animes do I watch...?"
Guy: So, you like anime right?
Me: Yep.
Guy: Do you watch Bleach?
Me: No.
Guy: How about Naruto?
Me: No.
Guy: One Piece?
Me: Nada.
Guy: Kuroko's Basketball?
Me: Nope.
Guy: What animes do you watch then?
Me: Show me a beautiful lady in the anime and I will watch it.

"Real life Pokemon games be like..."
Guy: So what games do you play? I usually play-- *lists some mainstream games*
Me: Cool. I only play Pokemon most of the time.
Guy: Cool, there's an online Pokemon game now?!
Me: Uh...no.
Guy: Huh? How's that possible then? How can you play Pokemon without the Internet?
Me: Desmume. Otherwise my Gameboy Advance is still functional.
Guy: I thought Pokemon was an online game!
Me: ...

"do u eben pokeyman m8' (Pt.1)
Guy 1: Sai! Sai! I heard from Guy 2 that you play Pokemon!
Me: Yep.
Guy 1: So what team do you have?
Me: Which game?
Guy 1: No, no, your favorite team.
Me: Hm...*lists down Shirou's team because I was at my most strategic when I played Shirou*
Guy 1: Huh? No Charizard?
Me: Why, what's the problem with me not using Charizard?
Guy 1: Blastoise is Gary's Pokemon.
Me: Gary's a good trainer. You don't go dissing Gary motherfucking Oak.
Guy 1: Pfft. Ash is better. Don't you know that Ash trained Lucario?
Me: ASH DID NOT TRAIN LUCARIO. SIR AARON TRAINED LUCARIO AND IF NOT SIR AARON THEN RILEY DID.

"do u eben pokeyman m8" (Pt.2)
Guy 1: Hey, what's your team on Deluge?
Guy 2: Oh, I have Dialga and Palkia! I even have a level 100 Giratina!
Me: ...
Guy 1: Hey Sai! Can you beat Giratina?
Me: For your information, I caught Giratina in my real Pokemon game. And I nearly killed it with an Infernape.
Guy 2: Yeah, but can you beat my Giratina?
Me: I'll answer when you guys play real Pokemon games. Maybe you should know that Fairy-types now kill Dragons.
(I mostly acted like this because Guy 1 and Guy 2 know fuck all about Pokemon, but they have the balls to lecture me on what to do in my Pokemon games, all the while bragging about their "level 100 Giratina".)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:19 pm

So, I finished watching Terminator Genisys with the family and for an action movie, it was really good. But for a movie trying to convey a story... Well... It left a lot of room for improvement. There was too many plot holes for me and I was left semi annoyed and confused. So, here they are along with some spoilers for all movies in the Terminator franchise.
Plotholes
1. Time Machine: Okay, so all throughout this movie, they establish the rules of time travel. You can only send living tissue back through time so the humans can only go through the time machine naked or the Terminators can only go through the time machine wearing a suit of living tissue. Well, the main hero, John Connor, is turned into a new breed of Terminator where all of the cells in his body are essentially metal magnets. And he ends up being one of the main antagonists in the movie facing Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese in the past. So, how the fuck did he get in the past? We see at the end that the magnetic field of the time machine kills him and he's clearly no longer human as he can regenerate at will due to his cyber cells. Movie never explains this and I want an answer goddammit.
2. Main Innovator: So, this brings up spoilers from Terminator 2. One of the innovators from that timeline tries to bring Skynet to existence and Sarah, John and the good T-800 inform him of what happens in the future so he stops. In the past, we now see the child of said innovator inventing Genesys and Skynet thanks to Terminator!John. Why? Wouldn't the father have told his son "Hey, you know this thing I built that almost wiped out all of humanity? Don't build it!" Sure he died at the end but his wife could have told her son to not follow his father's footsteps. You could argue here that it's alternate timelines and therefore he never died. But then Skynet should have been uploaded sooner and if it is the same timeline then why did he build the machines anyway? Also, Genesys is a stupid as fuck name. Can we change it to actual English?
3. Terminator: So, they brought back Arnold Schwarzenegger to play the T-800 again. Great, more power to the producers that they learned from the mistake they made in Terminator Salvation (Seriously, they threw one Terminator in the movie. It could have easily been replaced with any other end of the world scenario and it would have been not noticed in the slightest.). And this T-800 was programmed to protect Sarah when she was 9. Who programmed him? How did they send the T-800 that far back? Never explained! Hell, the files were removed from the robots hardware. One would think that our protagonists could have been at least a little bit curious to find out what the fuck happened! Nope! They just move right through the plot.
And that's the plot holes. Now onto the juicier bits. They wasted a lot of cast members. They could have made the Skynet personification a bit more menacing or at least have him on screen for longer than fifteen minutes. JK Simmons was a mere joke when he could have been a viable ally since he knew what was going on with the Terminators, Sarah and Kyle. There was a T-1000 whose actor got an "And" credit in the main credits at the start of the film AND HE LASTS ONLY FIVE MINUTES. As for the main three that we do see, I have a huge issue with Kyle Reese's actor. He plays off Kyle as some muscle headed dumb jock when he should be charismatic and a bit on the lean side. There were supposedly touching moments between his actor and Sarah Conner's actress that I gave no shit about because the actor was a piece of cardboard. So, I highly recommend you turn your brain off if you watch this movie. As sad as that is, it makes the movie a lot more enjoyable.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:30 pm

http://luminous-luchador.deviantart.com ... -508446694

Say hello to my newest sewing project! I'm getting money for babysitting my Grandma's cat and I was in the mood to sew something again. So, once I get the cash and some materials, I'll be sewing my own little Tracy to cuddle and love~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!