Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World 386

World 386

a part of “World 386”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

--Private RP for DeathScythe386, SkyCladSaya06 and Guardian Aelita--

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World 386”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World 386

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:43 pm

Everyone knows that Gray can only love one person and one person only.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Exactly! So I'll just wait for the fanfic to come out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Chapter 1: Sharance is long as fuck. I still haven't completed it yet myself since it shows how Gray got to Shara's house in the first place, Weiss explains to the townsfolk why they came to Sharance, and Wells will ask them even more questions so yeah.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:50 pm

At least it'll be accurate and correct.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:51 pm

Almost done with Theme 2. Just have to draw a Charm Blue and ink, then I'm done.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Then you'll post it up?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Yep. Haruna basically forced me to post the first one so I should at least continue.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:57 pm

I'll be looking forward to the next one then~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:00 pm

And now I'm listening to "date" music to boost my mood in drawing Gray waiting for Raven at a park. (BECAUSE THAT TOTALLY SOUNDS LIKE A FRICKIN' DATE, RIGHT.)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:02 pm

It totally does~!! I'm reading the Abandoned by Disney stuff right now.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:06 pm

Gray becomes the cheesiest bastard ever when on dates though.
"Do you ever ask other people out like this?"
"H-Huh? N-No, only you."

"So why did you ask me out here?"
"I-I...I wanted to see you."

"I wish we could stay like this forever..."
"Heh...yeah, me too."

AND THAT DATE ENDED IN HIS PROPOSAL. I'm not kidding.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:08 pm

WHY CAN'T EVERY SEME BE LIKE THIS?! XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Also, small story. One time we were assigned to act like we were in a commercial about science and the use of carrageenan in food products. What annoyed me that day was that our teacher- adviser, actually- basically trash-talked us. (Especially me. For some fucking reason, she nitpicked some stuff about my presentation but in the end, my grade was still pretty fucking high) So me, annoyed, just heads off to my seat. Moving on to the next subject, my classmates all let out a groan because it's apparently the most boring subject.

Anyway, the teacher in that subject is really nice and stuff. He asks us three questions about the stuff he discussed. It's my turn. Meh, get this over with I think. He asks me about the core values of our school, I explain, he asks me about discipline and stuff and I got the last question wrong. Nevertheless, the guy shakes my hand and gives me a perfect grade, all the while telling me that he saw me as a good leader and a person who leads others in the future. I walk back into the classroom feeling inspired as all hell. Damn I love that subject.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Aw~! That's sweet of him. See? You still have some good left in the world~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Still a little annoyed at my adviser though. I mean, if you didn't like the performances, then you could've just given us a bad grade. If you're just gonna be disappointed in us, then why the fuck do we even try? Ugh. At least I'm done with Theme 2.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:29 pm

That's true. You should try to care at the very least. It's annoying when you fail people for no good reason. Yay on your second post~! Can I see?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:35 pm

"I wonder if she likes Charm Blues...?"
Don't mind the background. Could not take better resolution picture. Gray's legs are awkward in this but hey, I hate drawing legs. Also, better get on Chatzy soon. After I clean up my workspace, I'm turning off the computer and switching to phone. My fucking eyes.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Alright, I'll switch over. Thanks for the warning. Still, the pic looks good but the legs are a mess. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:39 am

Alright, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted on here. Well, since Halloween is approaching fast, I decided to do something on here again. I decided to do a sort of riff on terrible Creepypastas ala what I did earlier regarding Sonic.exe 2 and Sally.exe. Oh boy oh boy is this going to be fun~ I’ll be using myself of course, but I’ll also be using Hazuki, Sakura, a new feral character I’m ironing out, Megumi and Iori. Let’s start off with a story that could have been good but failed miserably. It’s called Laura. Let’s begin~

I'm fat, ugly and unpopular. (“(Hazuki) As opposed to anorexic, beautiful and popular like most Mary Sues.” “(Sakura) That sentence does not exactly inspire confidence. I know that most stories try to make the main character somewhat relatable but listing off several flaws like that in one go makes the protagonist unlikeable and thus makes the reader disinterested.”) This is neither an exaggeration or an attempt to cry out for attention. (“(Guardian) One, my Microsoft Word program tells me that your grammar sucks. Two, yes it is. If you had to point out several flaws just to make your character “relatable”, it just screams out “See?! I are not Sue!!”) This is just what I am, what I have always been, and what I will most likely be until the end of time. (“(Megumi) But people become dust when they die. That’s what Kotaro told me~”) My name is Constance (“(Feral) Weird first name.” “(Iori) Wait, when the fuck did you speak anything more than just grunts and growls?” “(Feral) Want to help. Say Mary Sue traits and say when things are bad.” “(Iori) … Uh, sure then. Just don’t chew up anything.”), and I am the biggest loser and waste of space you would have the misfortune to meet. I am THE unpopular kid at school, you know, the one that even the nerds at school laugh at and bully. (“(Iori) Okay, we get it. You suck. Where the fuck is the story going to go now that we’ve established this?”)

There was a particular student who used to bully me non-stop. His name was Joe and he was the opposite of me: good-looking, popular and fit. (“(Sakura) Erm, well I’ve heard that some boys cannot communicate their feelings properly so they bully the person that they like in order to gain their attention. It’s not right by any stretch of the imagination, but maybe you should ask him why he’s bullying you. And if he does genuinely want to bully you along with the rest of the campus, can you not report to authorities on this?”) He had a girl he had a crush on, and I think he bullied me to impress this girl. (“(Iori) Watch this fucker be madly in love with this girl for no damn reason at all.”) Whatever his reasons, he used to make me so depressed, and sometimes, very angry. (“(Megumi) Oh yay~! You’re over him now! So that means you two can talk and get married one day~!” “(Feral) Bad writing. Switch of tenses.” “(Megumi) Aw…” “(Guardian) Seriously, if she used to be mad at him, then why is she complaining about him now? The words “used to be” means that you implied that you moved on from what the idiot did so talking about his bullying would be pointless.”) What was worse, he used to live just across the street, so he would often bully me from even an out of school context. (“(Iori) ‘Out of school context’? What the fuck does that even mean? Have you even paid attention to your English class?!”)

I should have stuck up for myself, not have been such a walking mattress (“(Iori) GET IT?! BECAUSE SHE’S FAT!!! Christ…”), but alas I am what I am. I never thought that I would have a real friend. (“(Guardian) You know, I used to be in the same position as this girl in the fact that I felt that everyone would abandon me and I’d never have friends. You know what I did to combat it? Talk to people and get to know them and yourself. Seriously, you may be bullied but not every single person on campus hates you. They’re just doing the popular thing and if you push your angst away and let any good parts of you shine, people will notice, talk to you and apologize.”)

That was until I met Laura. She was everything that I wanted to be: beautiful, slim and fierce. Her hair flowed down her face and dazzled like the moonlight in a dark dusk. (“(Iori) How in the fuck? Okay, what the shit did any of that mean? ‘Dazzled like the moonlight in a dark dusk’? So, is it just so damn shiny that it makes the world go blind looking at it?”) I was entranced with her overall dark appearance. I knew that Laura would not have taken any of the insults or mental torture that I endured. It was as if all of the anger and darkness in my heart was manifested into a person. (“(Feral) Perfect Sue. Seems related to main character. Main character is Sad Sue.”) I approached her and we suddenly got into a conversation. (“(Guardian) Let’s get ready for the most romantic dialogue in the world!”)

Constance: "Hey, what is your name, I don't think I've ever seen you before at the school?" (“(Megumi) I know the feeling! I can’t see faces so sometimes I can’t even remember my own friends. Good thing Kotaro-kun is someone I’ll never forget!”)

Laura: "I'm Laura... you, you are Constance aren't you? Your eyes, they are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They remind me of jewels that have been picked up from the sea and which shine and glimmer with a radiant glow". (“(Guardian) *laughing*” “(Iori) Bitch, you literally just met this girl! Why in the fuck would you even say things like that?! You don’t know her that well! Fuck me, I may have been forward in my flirting with Tomoki but not to the point of coming out of the gate and saying “Hey, even though your Greninja poisoned me, you’re the hottest thing I’ve ever seen”! Jesus, subtlety bitch…”)

I was slightly stunned when she said this to me. No one had ever spoken to me like this before. (“(Feral) No one else says nice things to her.” “(Megumi) Um, if I can remember correctly, even my mommy says nice stuff to me all the time. It seems a little unrealistic that absolutely nobody liked her or told her nice things.”) It, it was everything that I ever wanted to hear. (“(Hazuki) Because of course it was… Well in her defense, I would like to have Raito call me his princess all the time~ *giggles*”) I had no idea how she knew who I was, (“(Guardian) Neither do I, funnily enough!! Establishing paragraph, what’s that?”) I assumed she must have heard of me from one of the other students. (“(Sakura) That’s quite a clumsy save… Maybe you could have asked her and gave a small red herring to her real identity?”)

Laura: "Hey, can I come to your house and show you some cool things? I have a harp, a very pretty harp. I can teach you to play it with this videogame I have. I made it myself (WHAT?! “(Iori) How in the fuck does she know how to make a video game?! Did she graduate from a college with a degree in engineering and then went back to high school? Is she some sort of super genius?! Does she just make games in her spare time?!” “(Feral) She Sue. That’s how she make game.”) and I have to keep playing it! (“(Sakura) You don’t necessarily have to keep playing it. You could say that you like playing it over and over again but it’s not a requirement of your day. You don’t need to play a game to breathe air or eat food or drink water.”) It’s, it’s, so... fun. (“(Hazuki) Well of course, you would think so.”) It’s called ‘Dance of the Players’ ". (“(Megumi) Guys! I have found one flaw in Laura Sue! She’s bad at naming stuff!! Does that not make her a Sue anymore?”)

Constance: "I would love that, I have always wanted to play a musical instrument and I love playing video games!" (“(Guardian) So why doesn’t she tell her parents that she wants to play a musical instrument and get lessons? Sounds like you don’t want to play it that badly.”)

After Laura returned with her harp and game, I went home with her. We had great communication (“(Feral) Learn to grammar.”), and it was as if she could read every hobby and thought that swam around in my mind. (“(Iori) She’s some being from another universe, huh? Oh sorry, was that supposed to be a spoiler? I don’t give a shit enough to care.”) She seemed to be a very gentle person. I mean, she had a very delicate appearance, almost like a nineteen sixties hippy. (“(Iori) Hippies aren’t exactly delicate. They mostly smoke weed and sit in trucks all day. That doesn’t scream tender maiden.”) But then again, there was something really dark and gothic about her. (“(Megumi) Guys!! Can we rename Laura Sue? I wanna call her Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way!”) I don't mean in a dumb gothic way, (“(Iori) HOLD UP. REWIND THE FUCK BACK. TIME OUT. What the fuck does that even mean?! Yeah sure, some goths can be annoying with their angst but I’ve met some decent as fuck goths in my life time and I’m not about to take what you’re saying sitting down!!”) but in a really dark and eerie gothic way, as if she had a unique mysticism that shone forth from her personality like an aura. (“(Feral) Like goth Sue.”) She had an unusual energy... it almost did not seem human. (“(Guardian) It’s like you don’t want suspense in your story.”)

Joe appeared before us and he teased, shouted and even cursed at me. (“(Iori) So how Tomoki and I usually talk.” “(Sakura) W-What?! Oh dear! Are you okay?!” “(Iori) Calm down. Jesus, it was just a joke. Sort of…”) This was just a typical day for me, jokes on my appearance were, unfortunately, a common topic. (“(Guardian) Then record him doing it and go to the principal! Oh wait, you’ll get arrested for wiretapping. Seriously, that case was fucking stupid.”) But this time I had Laura to protect me, and she held her arm around me as if she was sheltering me from all of the evils of the world. (*audible groans from everyone but Megumi*) I caught a glimpse of her expression from the corner of my eye, she looked disgusted and angry. I knew it would not be the last I would hear of these two together. (“(Iori) … The fuck?”)

When we got to my home Laura tried to take my mind off Joe’s bullying as much as she possibly could, she was obviously concerned and touched about these comments. (“(Sakura) The way you worded that implies that she felt something positive about you getting bullied by the stereotypical bully character. So… your love interest is a sadist?”) She must... she must really care for me! (“(Iori) Didn’t you two just meet like five hours ago? How the fuck does she know you long enough to care for you?!”) We went into my bedroom, and I booted up my Dreamcast. It was an old system, but this is the only system that could play Laura's game. (“(Guardian) Wow, some game maker she is if she can only make games for systems for the 1990’s.”) I was curious as to what this could be.

Laura: "Watch me before you try to play this harp... it can be dangerous (“(Iori) Unless the strings are made of fucking garrote wires, I highly doubt it.”) and I have never let someone play with it before". (“(Megumi) So it’s Constance’s first time? Does this mean she has to be gentle?” *stunned silence from all except Megumi* “(Iori) … Did you even have any idea on what you said?” “(Megumi) Yeah! She has to be gentle and careful or else the harp will break!” *audible sighs of relief* “(Megumi) Did I say something bad…?”)

I didn't quite understand what Laura meant. How could this harp be dangerous? Then again, why would she even bother showing me something that was a dangerous instrument? (“(Iori) Because she wants you dead like everyone else on the fucking planet apparently.”)

The game looked like Guitar Hero, but it was very basic and stripped down. (“(Sakura) Okay… So it wasn’t like Guitar Hero. Guitar Hero is already basic enough. You press colored buttons that match the notes on the screen; it’s a basic rhythm game. So how can it get even more basic and stripped down than that?”) But Laura seemed to be seeing images that I didn’t, she seemed excited. What was weird was that nothing was plugged into the system, and I had no idea how the Dreamcast was picking up the notes that Laura was playing. (“(Guardian) Guys, I think Laura got high on the shrooms again.”) However, I did not want to look stupid in front of this wonderful woman. (“(Guardian) Hey that’s Tsubaki’s thoughts almost all the time!!”) What is more, Laura had told me that she had made this game herself and I did not feel I had the authority to challenge any aspect of her work. (“(Iori) I swear, that sounded like a direct attack to any critic who gave negative reviews to her little trainwreck.” “(Sakura) Nothing is immune to criticism. Criticism generally exists to help you improve on your craft. But in this case, if the game isn’t even plugged into the Dreamcast, that should at least warrant some call of concern.”)

I saw her caress the strings of the harp with her fingers, it was mesmerising and almost intentionally erotic. (“(Guardian) So either Laura is a Siren or Constance has a music fetish. Also, it’s way too early to have romantic thoughts.”) I think I was starting to become enamored with Laura, she was so wonderful! She placed her hand on my shoulder and since my shoulders were bare I could feel the warmth of her hand. (“(Iori) If we had any development between these two, I may be inclined to care. But I don’t.”) She looked at me with an intense expression for a while, and then touched my hands, before moving them to the strings of the harp.

Laura: "Now, let me control your actions. Let me delve deep into your thoughts". (“(Megumi) … I need an adult.”)

I started playing at a steady pace, but soon, I was playing notes that I didn't even know existed. My hands started to get faster and faster until the room started to literally shake with the sublime musical echoes. (“(Guardian) ‘Constance, turn down that damn music, I can’t hear myself think!!’”) I was starting to get frightened; this was not normal (OH YOU THINK?!) and I had this gut instinct that the combination of Laura and the game were doing this. (“(Iori) *sarcasm* No! What the fuck gave that away?!”)

Constance: "What is going on Laura, this scares me. I don't, I don't understand".

Laura: "Don't worry my sweetie, I am here for you, let me help you. Let me guide you". (“(Megumi) … I still need an adult…”)

Blood started to ooze from the harp as I got more fierce and ferocious in my playing. (“(Guardian) Oh boy, here we go.”) The blood was dark and strong, and streamed down under the door. (“(Sakura) How on earth is the harp itself bleeding? You could argue that the wire cut into Constance’s fingers and blood dripped down them but a harp itself cannot bleed.”) My gaze was fixated on this harp, this was most certainly not normal. (“(Feral) No. It not.”)

Constance: "What the... hell? Who are you, what are you doing!"

Laura: "I am you, or, I will be... soon enough, my lovely".

I woke up. I must have, I must have been dreaming! It was all just a horrible nightmare... (“(Feral) Cliché. Bad writing.”) None of this ever happened! I looked straight ahead and saw that my laptop was lying on my lap, it was still on and it was loaded on YouTube. A video was in my subscriptions box, it was called 'Join Me, Enjoy Your Swan Song Constance'. (“(Iori) Well shit. Gonna call the police, Constance?”)

I jumped in fear! Who was this... how could they possibly know my name! (“(Guardian) *headdesks* If I had a nickel for every time I heard that expression.”) I didn't see the username, as it was obviously Laura. I loaded up the video and braced myself for what I would see! It was a girl playing the harp and singing 'This Woman's Work'. (“(Iori) At least it’s not a gore fest like earlier.”)

I remember this song! I was watching a program on influential and great female singers and Kate Bush was one of the singers on this channel. She was one of the singers I liked the most. But most of all, I really liked the emotional message in the song. The main character was saying goodbye to his wife, he thought she was going to die. (“(Sakura) That contributed nothing to the overall story. It was just a way for the author to gush about one of her favorite songs. I’d recommend to leave out any irrelevant details like that entire paragraph. It makes the story much more fluid and therefore creepy.”)

The first thing that caught my attention was the image on the screen. It was Laura, but there was something strange about the image... it looked mutated. (“(Sakura) I know I said that you should leave out irrelevant details but that was too basic of a description. How did she look mutated? Did she have wings bursting out of her back? Does she have scales instead of skin? Are her eyes missing? We don’t know so we don’t know how we’re supposed to be terrified.”) I was already getting scared but then my fear reached a whole other level once I focused on her singing voice. I thought it was Laura but then I realised.

The girl singing was me. (“(Guardian) And then I became skeleton and wrote this!”) I froze for a few seconds. What had happened? Had I blacked out... or had Laura manipulated me? The whole day had been so strange and bizarre. First of all I was learning to play a harp, and then I was suddenly singing without remembering. What did this all mean? (“(Iori) It means that the story is reaching its climax and I won’t have to deal with it anymore!”)

I looked to the right and the game was still in the Dreamcast. I loaded up 'Dance of the Players' and picked up the harp that was lying on the floor. I have no idea why I did this, but it just seemed natural. I took a tissue and tried to clean up some of the blood: the instrument was still bleeding from earlier. (“(Sakura) I still have no idea why the harp was bleeding…” “(Iori) A fat load of shit a tissue’s going to do. You may as well just wipe it clean with your hands. That’ll be just as effective.”) As I played the harp I started to reflect on everything that happened to me at the school. In the solitude of the room, I started to be consumed by the flame of hatred that was building up in my heart. I took the harp and, with all of my might, I smashed it against the wall. (“(Guardian) Whoa! Watch out guys, we have a new badass now!!” “(Megumi) What did the poor harp ever do to you?! *sniffle*”) I smashed it against the bookshelf, I smashed it against the door and then I smashed it onto the floor. (“(Guardian) CONSTANCE SMASH!!!”) Blood showered all over the room. I fell to the bed and buried my head into my hands. After violently weeping for a short time I could hear a voice rattling in my head.

Laura: "Well done, my child. I hope you are seething with the rage that you have accumulated over the years". (“(Iori) Wow. You massive fucking bitch. We’re supposed to care about these two getting together and this bitch just says that she hopes Constance stays angry. Piss the fuck off.”)

Constance: "Is it... right? Should I feel such anger?"

Laura: "Yes! You should take the harp and take retribution for what has happened to you. I want you to go outside and show the world what happens if someone tries to fuck with you. You are very precious". (“(Guardian) ‘I want you to be the very best special snowflake to beat all other special snowflakes!’”)

I picked up the harp, which was leaking blood all over the floor and I opened the door. I took a backwards glance to my room and saw Laura playing the game. She smiled to me, but it looked fake, there was something dark going on... but I wanted to unleash my rage. I wanted to make someone pay for what had happened to me! (“(Iori) Okay, no. You were sane a moment ago and then you decided to go batshit crazy and break shit. Are you just bipolar?”)

I went over to Joe's house, I had seen his house because he often bullied me as I walked home and he used to live very near to me. (“(Sakura) Those details were established earlier in the story. You don’t have to repeat them.”) I knocked on the door and I waited. Time took so long to pass and I was growing impatient. It seemed like an eternity and so many thoughts and curses were swirling and whirling around in my head. Just as Joe placed his hand on the door hob I could take the anticipation no more and, raising the harp right above my head, I smashed it down on the door. (“(Megumi) Here’s Constance~!!”) The door flew off its hinges and knocked Joe over onto the floor. He was stunned for a short time and was motionless, but eventually, he started to concentrate on what was in front of him. I stood in the doorway with the harp, bleeding, right next to me. (“(Iori) Okay, so he’s established to be a bully. Is he gonna taunt this bitch like those damn soccer players taunted me?”)

He got up and tried to run (“(Iori) Of course.”) up to his room but he did not make it very far. (“(Iori) Oh fuck off! He’s easily more in shape than Constance! He could outrun her no goddamn problem!”) As soon as he reached the stairs I swung the harp into him and created a deep cut that shredded through his clothes. Joe screamed out in pain. (“(Guardian) Oh suck it up! You can buy another Abercrombie and Fitch shirt after you call the police and arrest her!” “(Sakura) No harp should ever be strong enough to rip through clothing. Is the harp made out of sharp blades…?”)

Constance: "I'm going to enjoy this! I'm going to unleash all of the fury in my soul, right on to you".

Joe: "Constance! Please, what are you doing! I beg you to stop. Don't I deserve mercy and don't I deserve life just as much as you do? This isn't in your nature Constance. Please, don't kill me". (“(Iori) The cowards always beg for their lives when they’re backed into a corner…”)

I reeled back, what was I doing? This was not right, it was completely evil. He may have bullied me, but he did not deserve such a gruesome and disgusting death. (“(Guardian) Thank you!! Finally, a creepypasta character with some common-“) But before I could manage to stop myself a shot of pain surged through my body. I lifted the harp to the right, ready to bring it right down into Joe's heart. (“(Guardian) Fuck!”) I tried everything I could and I was crying as I attempted to stop myself, but my hands moved on their own and I destroyed Joe. He was no more, and what was worse was that he was in a terrible state. I think I had completely annihilated his heart into a bloody pulp. (“(Megumi) *humming Outer Science to herself*” “(Feral) That strong harp.” “(Iori) How in the fuck- WHAT MAKES A HARP ABLE TO SMASH SOMEONE’S HEART INTO A PULP?! Jesus fucking Christ…”)

I dropped the harp and fell to the floor, but before I could reflect and grieve over what I had done, I started to see a vision in my head. Laura was still sitting in my bedroom, and she was playing a gruesome and corrupted-looking harp to ‘Dance of the Players’. (“(Guardian) Lol wut? When did she get in her room?”)

Laura: “I love this girl, she’s, she’s something else, but, I have accomplished what I set out to. I’m going to have to let her go”. (“(Megumi) Let it go~ Let it go~ Can’t hold it back anymore~” “(Iori) Megumi, please shut the fuck up…”)

Laura reached over to the power button on the Dreamcast and I knew instantly what was happening. Laura had been controlling me this whole time, and as soon as she hit that button she was going to kill me. (“(Sakura) How on earth would you have any knowledge of that unless you were omniscient?”)

Constance: "But why, I...I...I thought you loved me..." '

This story were Constance’s thoughts, I could read them and she had always piqued my interests. She is a beautiful girl. (“(Iori) Considering she established herself as fat, ugly and unpopular, I highly doubt it. Yeah, I get that beauty is on the inside and yeah some people like fat people more than skinny people but what do we know of Constance to even like her? She hasn’t given us any part of her personality that isn’t self-loathing and full of angst.”)

I cried when I was about to press the power button, I never normally felt so emotionally shaken by a person. (“(Iori) I can relate to that in terms of Tomoki shaking me and letting me let go of my bravery and getting out of my shitty situation but that was after I spent time getting to know him… Well, getting to know him through shouting matches and shit I can’t ever take back but still.”) A player is a player, something that amuses me when I am bored and, more importantly, a proxy that can help me express myself. I have always been able to separate them from my emotional feelings. But... I think I love her (WHY?! “(Guardian) When on earth has this relationship ever been established aside from you flirting with her?! We have no development between you two!!”) and I can’t... I will not kill her! I refuse!

I felt very sad, I thought I would lose her forever. (“(Sakura) That’s quite a mood whiplash. Did you not say earlier that you refused to kill her? Now you’re sad because you might lose her. You may want to re-read your story to resolve little plot holes like this.”) No, Constance will be under the control of my harp until the end of time. (“(Guardian) How will she be under your control? Yeah I get that less is more but too less and you leave the audience unsure of what they’re supposed to even be scared of.”) I know that she wants to be, after all, she told me she loves me. (“(Megumi) Does anyone else think of Yanderes when they read that?”) I don’t know what I am going to make Constance do... but I know that we are going to be so happy.

In fact, I state that we are in wedlock. (“(Iori) Oh fuck off!!” “(Sakura) Something like that requires a lot more time to get to know each other. You’ve only known each other for a day and now you’re getting married…?”) What's more I will never need to change my appearance again. (“(Feral) When could you change form?”) This woman is so fantastic, she has helped me discover who I am. (“(Guardian) By being a puppet and playing completely by your rules, she helped you discover who you are… Okay.”)

Me and my wife will be together... forever. I cannot wait to restart this game. I reach over to the Dreamcast and turn the power back on.

"Constance, let's start our honeymoon!" (“(Sakura) Was that supposed to be a happy ending…? Because Constance will essentially be under Laura’s complete control, unable to think and feel for herself. That sounds like a fate far worse than death to me.”)

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Alright, next on the table is a Creepypasta that genuinely pissed me off more than freaked me off. It’s known as the Dating Game. Why does it infuriate me to no end? Well, you’re about to find out right here and now.

I had been single for a while, and I was sick and tired of it. (“(Iori) Then pay for a girlfriend or hooker or whatever. Fuck, it’s not that goddamn hard. Yeah, it helps to be younger and good looking but people will find anyone attractive. Just find a girlfriend and quit bitching.”) Being 32 and single is no laughing matter; (“(Megumi) Have you seen anime where there are women who are 26 and complaining about not having a boyfriend? That’s what he reminds me of.”) the traumatic experiences of watching your friends get married, have children, and attain the American dream are akin to the hopeless depression of the schizophrenic mental patient. (“(Feral) What?!” “(Iori) Are you fucking serious?! Just… GAAAH!!!” “(Sakura) That was horrifically offensive! Schizophrenia is a mental disorder in which the person suffering through it goes through delusions. People who live through such experiences would dream of a normal life and you sit here whining about how your life is traumatic due to being single and 32. Do you want to know what is traumatic? Getting beaten up by something you love, getting looked down upon by your own mother because she wanted a boy and having the person you love hate you. That is traumatic. Being forced against your will to attack those you love due to brainwashing and having no one in the world listen to you when you try to apologize. That is traumatic. Not being able to see faces of those you love and constantly forgetting who people are. That is traumatic. Being left for dead when you’re young and being forced to survive in the wilderness alone. That is traumatic. Do you want to know what is not traumatic? Being a single 32 year old man who wants a girlfriend. I’d call that a good life if that’s the biggest concern you have on your mind.”) I wanted a wife, I wanted kids, I wanted a steady job. (“(Megumi) ‘Mommy, I wanna ice cream now!!!’ That’s what you sound like.”) I was tired of working at Burger King and living alone in a studio apartment (“(Feral) Impossible. If work at fast food and own studio apartment, you fine. Not real but fine.”), and I was almost certain I memorized ninety percent of pornstars on the internet by name. (“(Hazuki) Oh, and you had to throw that disgusting little nugget of information out. Yeah, most people do it but some things need to be kept to themselves, you disgusting pervert.”) Disgusted by the company of my left hand, (“(Megumi) ‘I decided to give my right hand a shot~’”) I decided to go out to one of those speed dating events.

I picked out my best garb and walked out the door. Keep in mind, I worked at Burger King, so the best clothes I could afford were some mediocre dress shirts and tattered khaki pants I bought at WalMart during a clearance event. (“(Feral) See? Impossible. You own studio apartment but not good clothes. Bad logic.”) I walked into the event, trying to display the shred of confidence I had left. I was instantly discouraged when I saw all the other competing males and their Armani suits, high class whiskey in hand, and auras reeking of nothing but pure self esteem and conceit. (“(Iori) WHAT?! How in the fuck does any of- Okay, if you’re going to a speed dating event, I get that you want to look your best but for fuck’s sake. This is obviously the rich class of dating sites. Maybe you’re better off on Craigslist or something.”) The ladies there were dressed in fine dresses, some of them quite low cut, and smelled like a flower garden designed by Martha Stuart herself. There were some serious lookers in there, and I swear my pants shrunk a couple sizes at the sight of some of these dresses. (“(Hazuki) You lowlife pervert. Now I know for men and sometimes women that women can be quite beautiful to look at. But you seem to lack something known as social skills. No wonder no woman would date you if you can’t even control your desires the moment you see a girl!”)

The speed dating started. The first girl I sat down with was quite young; a 22 year old mother of three. She had made a lot of mistakes in her life, (“(Feral) Rude. It true but rude. You not judge person by basic sight.”) and seemed far more than I could handle. Right off the bat she told me about how she was four days sober from methamphetamine and was looking to settle down with a nice man who didn't look like a walrus. (“(Iori) Okay…? Well, hopefully this girl finds someone if she’s genuinely committed to getting off of drugs.” “(Sakura) Maybe this story will be a more psychological yet uplifting story about how a methhead finds redemption. Horror doesn’t necessarily have to be about gore or spooky ghosts. It can be psychological because fear is ultimately in the mind.”) I spent the next four minutes making general small talk, quite literally fearing for my life. Once that buzzer sounded, I rocketed out of my chair with the speed of a gazelle. (“(Hazuki) Or the guy is a picky douche and leaves women if they don’t suit his tastes! Seriously, why should we even care about this guy’s problems if he’s going to be an unlikable asshole?! Say what you will about my obsession with Raito and my hatred for Nanami. At least I give other guys a fucking chance. Ultimately, Raito’s the guy I love no matter what but I gave Kirito a chance to show me that I could move on in that alternate universe. I’d give chances to any other guys too! But if this guy is going to whine and moan about ‘Waah! I’m 32 and single and desperately need a girlfriend.’ Well here you fucking go! That girl wanted to settle down! She was more than willing to put up with you and your first world problems and you shut the door on her face and leave her in the goddamn cold. Screw you and screw everything you have ever ogled over, you massive pervert!!”) The young woman seemed offended. But honestly, what did she expect? (“(Iori) I’D BE OFFENDED TOO, YOU MASSIVE PRICK!!!”)

The next woman was way too old for me. I had thought that these events were age regulated and had different meetings for people in different stages of life. (“(Sakura) *heavy sigh* While it may be true that older women can be seen as unattractive to some men, they’re attractive to others. You cannot control the emotion of love. It just happens to you.”) I'm no pervert, (“(Iori) He lied blatantly to us when he’s told us that he knows ninety percent of porn star names and has gotten aroused at the sight of women literally an hour ago.”) But the whole idea of taking her shirt off and seeing two runny eggs nailed to the wall did not appease me. (“(Iori) Different strokes for different folks, bastard!!”) My decision was finalized as soon as she brought up her grandkids; I can hardly handle one generation of young ones, much less two. I actually asked her if she needed help getting out of her chair after the buzzer sounded... Again, another dark look. (“(Feral) She could handle herself. You idiot.”) I was batting 0 for 2, but such pitches were ones that I would gladly let the catcher have. (*audible groaning*)

The next woman seemed much more appealing. She was 26 and studying to be a nurse at a local hospital. She loved kids but had none of her own, which was a relief to me. (“(Hazuki) We get it, you hate children! Stop mentioning it already!” “(Iori) Also, what the hell does any of this have to do with the goddamn CREEPYPASTA?! Feel shivers run down your fucking spine as you watch a whiny douche canoe go on live dates!”) She seemed well kept and stable, and wasn't a bad looker either. No lie, my eyes did wander a bit south a couple times during the meeting. (“(Sakura) As someone with a rather large chest myself, this is offensive. Our eyes are up here not down there.”) She either didn't notice or didn't care, as she never pointed it out. I asked her if she'd like my number as the session ended, and she consented. (“(Sakura) *shivers* Did you really have to say that she consented…?”) I flipped open my phone and entered her number as she read it out. Smiling at her and thanking her for her listening ear (no wonder I had been single for so long...), I got up to the next table. While doing so, I closed my phone by accident and realized that I never saved her number, so it was lost forever. (“(Hazuki) Yeah, that’s what you get for focusing on her chest rather than her personality!!”) For the love of... 0 for 3.

The next table was empty. What a joke. If I wanted to sit and stare at a wall, I would have stayed home. Nothing really to say here. Moving on. (“(Iori) THEN WHY PUT THAT IN YOUR STORY?! If nothing happened there, there’s no point in bringing it up!!!!”)

This is where the story begins getting dark. The woman I met at the next table was the most interesting of all, but not in a bad way. (“(Hazuki) Considering what interesting means to you, I’d want that woman to run away right now while she has the chance.”) She had long, flowing dark hair and green eyes. She had this cute smile and man, what a tight body on this one. (*audible gagging*) Black dress, black shoes, black everything. For someone dressed in such a gothic manner, she had such a bubbly personality. (“(Iori) Just because someone’s dressed in all black doesn’t mean that they’re a gothic person! If that was true, everyone in a funeral would be fucking goths.”) Everything I said made her giggle, (“(Megumi) Wait, that’s mean of you to turn down the meth girl yet date a stoner.”) And I felt like a king just talking to this girl.

She was 27 and currently unemployed. She was married to a husband before, but he had left her after their two children died of leukemia. She told me that the cancer was entwined with her lineage, dating back as far as the eighteenth century; therefore, in numerous fits of emotional rage, her ex husband blamed her for giving the children cancer and left. Too pained by the loss of her entire family, she moved to the city a few weeks ago and was living on unemployment, unable to continue working at her job due to the crippling depression and panic she suffered as a result of her abandonment. (“(Iori) See that? Right there? That is fucking traumatic. You on the other hand are just whining about not having a girlfriend and calling it traumatic!”)

Despite the torment in her life, she never seemed depressed about it. Either she was incredibly optimistic about life or she was one of the best actors I had ever seen; (“(Feral) She killer. It obvious.”) Either way, I was willing to take a shot. I asked her if she'd like my number. It turned out that she had some bad meetings at this particular convention herself, and wanted to take off to do something more fun. She tossed me an invite and, seeing as I was a lonely 32 year old man, she didn't have to ask twice. (*shivers* “(Megumi) I feel unclean…”)

I never understood what she saw in me over all the other guys. I was beaten and broken with no aspirations to better my current situation. Maybe she understood how I felt, (“(Iori) OH PISS OFF!!! Yes, a woman who lost her two children to leukemia and had her husband leave her because of said incident is clearly going through the same fucking problem as a 32 year old loser whining and bitching about not having a girlfriend! Give me a fucking break…”) considering all the pain she felt herself, and decided to get to know who I really was under this cocoon of emotionless insecurity. I sensed a thread of compassion intertwined between all that stress and trauma, (“(Megumi) I’m an idiot and even I know that children dying and husbands leaving you is not the same as not having a spouse.”) willing to lend an ear to anyone that felt the same pain as her. I was truly transfixed by her presence, drawn to her character. I had never felt like this before. (“(Hazuki) What, turned on? No, I’m pretty sure you’ve felt like that ALL THE TIME.”)

We decided to go to a pool hall. Apparently she used to be a regular at another pool hall by her old house, winning local tournaments and making a name for herself, and she wanted to check out the scenery here. (“(Iori) Ugh, even though she’s the murderer, I’d still tell her to run for the fucking hills.”) I wasn't too shabby at the table game myself, so I was excited. Every shot she made was perfect; the balls just sank into the pockets like each pocket was a black hole just waiting for something to trespass into its field. (“(Feral) Pool Sue.”) Out of the seventeen games we played, I think I made around 23 shots. She just kept running the table. It was funny, because she kept apologizing for being so good. (“(Megumi) *eye twitches* It isn’t funny. If you’re laughing at someone feeling sorry for you then you deserve to be single. Do you know how hard it is to not be able to recognize your own family members and forget some of the people you love almost every day? It’s bad. And for you to laugh at the face of someone who’s trying to apologize is just horrible-“ “(Iori) Megumi, this guy just thinks she’s cute with her overly apologetic ways.” “(Iori) O-Oh… Still, you shouldn’t laugh. You should just say she’s cute. Actually, you shouldn’t talk to her at all. Even if she wasn’t a murderer, these next few sentences make you look stupid.”) I waived the apology and complimented her on her skill, causing her to giggle more. Every time she laughed, I fell harder and harder. And, to be honest, I was always excited when the cue ball landed on my side of the table. You know, 'cause she bent over to take her shots, as many pros do. Heh. (“(Hazuki) You lowlife scum. If I could freeze you to death, I would do so in a heartbeat.”)

We left after that. She said she had to get home as she had some errands to run, being new in the neighborhood and all. I agreed, since I had a facebook application that I had to update (obviously I didn't give her that reason. Jesus, what the hell is wrong with me? Passing up an amazing girl for facebook? Egh... (“(Feral) *clears throat* Even if technology is outdated, some people are addicted to Facebook. They would pass life for Facebook. It sad. You sad. You sad man.”), so we exchanged numbers and parted ways. I couldn't believe it, I had actually scored a beautiful woman. Hell yeah. (*dead silence*)

Weeks and months passed on. We continued to talk and eventually began regularly dating. The relationship moved pretty quickly and it seemed we were truly matched for each other. (“(Iori) YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW THAT. Months of dating means you’re still in the phase where you’re trying to show your best to impress the other person. You cannot fucking just say that you’re soulmates after months of dating. What happens on the eight month when she does something that disgusts you? Are you still soulmates then? Fuck me…”) After about seven months of dating, I asked her to marry me. (WHAT?! “(Iori) Jesus fucking Christ; that is way too quick!!!” “(Hazuki) At least wait two years before you do something so life changing!!! Get to know the person!!” “(Sakura) This is moving too fast! I know that the Creepypasta should get to the action but you should consider writing out the story decently first!!”) I popped the question on the seventeenth, as that's how many games we played on our first date. She found that so romantic and flew into my arms, screaming yes to the skies. Things were finally looking up. (“(Feral) And then it goes downhill.”)

I moved out of my shitbox apartment and into her home. I always admired the cozy feel of her two bedroom ranch house. Something perfect to start a family in. (“(Iori) Oh now you want to start a family?! With all that you’ve been complaining about how you can’t handle little ones now when it’s this girl, you’re suddenly fine with kids. I understand love can change people but not that much. Jesus…”) As I was moving my final things in, I noticed how much of a mess I was making, with my boxes of stuff and all. I apologized and motioned to the basement to finish moving my things. Her face instantly darted to mine. In a hurried and almost frantic voice, she assured me that she'd take care of the rest of my things and that I should relax. It was a bit odd, sure, but she had been through so much excruciating sadness throughout her life that her having a psychiatric illness is something I expected. I complied to her request. (“(Iori) Suspicious is still suspicious. I’d get your phone on standby from now on.”)

The next few months were great. We never got tired of each other, and, on our wedding day, the kiss we shared on that alter was so special that I firmly believe angels surrounded us and serenaded us with harps and trumpets as our lips connected and sparked so brightly that the entire room was illuminated. (“(Megumi) Eek! They became vampires guys! They’ll sparkle and drink our blood!!”) I'll leave out the details of the honeymoon as this is not a pornographic piece. (*silence* “(Sakura) Right… well, later on, you’ll show that overt violence is okay but apparently pornographic things are not…”) She was always leery of me approaching the unforbiding basement, sometimes to the point of arguing with me about it, but, aside from that, I didn't see any fault in her. (“(Feral) That big flaw. If wife does not want husband in basement to point of arguing, something wrong. Get police and get away.”)

Until everything I knew about life was shattered. (“(Iori) THEY STOPPED MAKING PORN!!!”)

One day, she told me she was going to the grocery store. I noted that I wanted some ground beef in order to make hamburgers for dinner. (“(Feral) You so sick of job that you still make burgers at home. Idiot.”) She smiled at me with that cute, adorable smile I have grown to know and love and headed out. After climbing Burger King's corporate ladder, I had finally attained the position of regional financial manager for the entire state. I was working on some budget information, assessing the costs of all the franchises across the state. It was a long and arduous process, but I was getting just above six figures for it, so I wasn't complaining. After each report was fully completed and evaluated, I moved the files to a USB drive so I could upload them to a computer for a corporate meeting the next day. To my horror, with only three reports left to finish, the computer crashed. If I didn't finish these reports, I would surely lose my job. (“(Feral) No one cares. No one cares about job. No one cares about finance. No one cares if you were single. No one cares about you now happy. Where is the story? Where is creepy part of the creepy story? Why waste our time with useless details? Why not build upon reveal slowly and start from when you first met wife?”)

I called my wife, asking her if she had another computer or something I could use, but she didn't answer. I rummaged through the house to find something to finish these reports with to no avail. Desperate times called for desperate measures, so I took the daring risk of approaching the basement. The handle was unusually cold and the door was locked. Frustrated and defeated, I slumped to the couch in a depression. (“(Iori) Oh no I can’t open a fucking door unless I have a key! Fuck looking for it, I may as well just cry in a river about first world problems some fucking more!”) That is, until I realized that there was a specific flower pot that my wife always guarded with her life. On a hunch, I went to it and found the key at the bottom of the pot, under the dirt.

As soon as I opened the door, a rancid and tangible odor attacked me like a falling wall from a decrepit building. The entire basement looked as if it was wasting away; a clear contrast to the rest of the house. The heavy layers of dust upon every surface suggested that the basement hadn't been accessed in years. Using my cell phone as a flashlight, I guided myself down the stairs and flicked a light switch. Surprisingly, the bulb still worked. (“(Sakura) See, that right there. That is creepy imagery. That is something we should focus on. Not your first world problems.”)

The walls looked molded, the wood was breaking down, the stench was putrid, and the entire place was in disarray. I encountered a strong sense of dysphoria after setting foot in the room, so I quickly searched for some old computer with the intent of running upstairs as quickly as possible. To my luck and astonishment, there was an old laptop and charger in the corner, hidden under some boxes and books. Oddly enough, one of the boxes was one in which she brought down after I had first moved in. I had not seen some of this stuff in a long time... Ignoring the nostalgia, I seized the computer and charger and raced up to the master bedroom. (“(Iori) NO!!! You should be concerned!! You should ask your wife ‘Hey, honey? Why have you kept my stuff away from me for so long??’”)

After giving the laptop a few minutes of power, I booted it up. It ran on windows XP and was quite the technological dinosaur compared to modern equipment, but it had Microsoft Office so it was acceptable. As soon as windows finished booting up, a system message appeared on the screen notifying me that new sources had been added to the tagged video cache, and if I'd like to check it. I had never seen a system message like this before. I know that snooping is generally taboo, but curiosity overcame me. (“(Hazuki) Okay, so you know that your wife has had children die of leukemia and her husband had left her. What if those videos were of her children’s last moments? You shouldn’t dig up old memories like that! You should respect her privacy because not doing so would make her feel horrible!!”)

I was taken to a hidden file that required a password to access it. Rolling my eyes, I moved my cursor to X out of the program when suddenly, something typed the password in for me. (“(Iori) Well that isn’t suspicious at fucking all.”) A bit frightened at this point, I was sucked into the screen. There were four videos, entitled HIM.avi, ONE.avi, TWO.avi, and WHY.avi. All four thumbnails were pure black. Curious, I clicked on the file entitled HIM.avi. I should have never done that. (“(Megumi) Are we reading BEN DROWNED now? I want to read BEN DROWNED instead.”)

The video was extremely shaky and grainy. I could barely make out the figure of a man tied to a chair with some sort of a metallic rope. A woman, moving as if she was floating on air, not moving a single bone in her body but yet being able to slowly hover around the room, came into the picture. [REDACTED] (“(Iori) Oh my god, I can just feel the clichés just rotting off of this tasteless gore fest. Alright, Megumi. I want you to use your imagination and make something nice out of these next three situations.” “(Megumi) Okay… Um, well the woman soon got on his lap and gently kissed him. She apologized since they had a fight moments ago over one of her sons dying of leukemia. The husband apologizes as well for being a mean person and the two then make up in… ways.” “(Feral) Better ending. Good job, Megumi.”)

Shaken and horrified, I clicked on ONE.avi. I had to know what was going on. This time, it was a young boy, about eight years old, bound into the chair. He looked confused and innocent. I shook my head and fell into tears. Such a thing was not about to befall this boy...

This video was of the same quality as the last one; however, the background was much brighter. They seemed to be in an abandoned household, falling apart and in ruin. The woman floated over to the boy, much like she did in the last video, and kissed him gently on the cheek. [REDACTED] (“(Megumi) Oh! This one is actually cute! So one of the sources of light is a heat lamp since the son had a UV deficiency. The other source was some candles to celebrate his eight birthday and wanted it to be a surprised. He’s scared at being tied up but she unbinds him soon. They eat some cake and then later on she gives him a nice present. It’s a puppy and a new X-Box One and they lived for the next few months happily before his tragic demise to leukemia.”)

I needed to see the next one. I had to witness this. This had to be stopped. With such a determination, I clicked on TWO.avi. This time, there was no one strapped to the chair; instead, an infant car seat was in the chair with what seemed to be a newborn infant tightly strapped inside. [REDACTED] (“(Guardian) Alright, it’s been long enough. I haven’t said a goddamn word about this because I was waiting for this particular moment. To the author of this story- no, this trainwreck. I only ask you one simple question; are you proud? Are you proud that your story is on the Creepypasta wiki? Are you proud that you had written such awful mutilation scenes on children of all things? Are you proud that you created one of the most unlikeable Creepypasta protagonists I’ve ever read? Are you proud of yourself? If you are then you are dead wrong. The beginning arc of this Creepypasta can’t even be called a Creepypasta. It’s a guy with first world problems going on dates. I get buildup to the scary bits, don’t get me wrong. But cut out the other “dates” with other people. Cut out the stupid bits related to the protagonist’s job. Cut out him whining about his problems. You’re left with tasteless gore and a plot twist that everyone saw coming. And the gore really is tasteless. It’s completely out of fucking nowhere with absolutely no buildup aside from “derp di do don’t go in the basement!” And you decided to brutalize of all fucking things children. No, INFANTS. Why? Because you think blood=scary because Squidward’s Suicide existed. As I am typing this, I am shaking with rage. This is the single worst Creepypasta I have ever read in my entire life. I’ve read ones that are pointless. I’ve read ones that are badly written. I’ve read ones that throw in gore for the sake of gore. I’ve read ones like Sonic.exe that are annoying. But this story is the holy grail of all the bad elements of a Creepypasta. It starts off really, really slow. It gives us a completely unlikeable protagonists. It makes the twist so goddamn obvious. And it decides to show how “scary” it is by brutalizing children and infants. I hate this author. I genuinely hate his guts. I wish I had never heard of this Creepypasta. But I have heard of it, I’ve read it and I hate it. And now I’ve wasted time thinking on it. Time that I can never get back. Time that can be spent in so many different ways. And that is the scariest part of this godawful trash.”) (“(Iori) Well, Guardian just rage quit. Uh… What do we do now?” “(Hazuki) I would love to join her and get the hell out as soon as possible but we still have more stuff to cover. We need a sixth person… Um… Kirito!” “(Kirito) Mm?” “(Hazuki) Can you please help me finish this off?” “(Kirito) Sure. What happened before I joined in?” “(Iori) First world problems, sluggish start to a boring story and now we’re at the “scary” part which is just tasteless gore.” “(Kirito) I see… Well, I’ll try not to disappoint you.”)

Shaking, I forced myself to click on WHY.avi. Before the video played, I noticed that this file was modified within the last hour. Almost blinded by fear, I swallowed my apprehension and opened my eyes. This time, there was just the woman. No other person was present. She was facing away from the camera and was speaking in a demonic tone. (“(Kirito) How does one define something as demonic? Is the voice itself the voice of a demon? How do you know what the voice of a demon sounds like?”) I can't recall exactly, but here's a paraphrased transcript of what she said.

"Hello. Clearly by now you know that I'm not the person you thought I was. I'm a sick and twisted woman. (“(Iori) WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING GUESSED?!”) I love this. It makes me so happy to see somebody die, especially at my hand. I know you're watching this, and I know you're terrified. The ghosts of those I have killed are swarming around you right now, telling you to pull away from the screen, to save yourself. Yet you still sit there and watch, waiting for some happy ending or reasonable explanation as to the events you have just witnessed. There are no special effects here; what you saw was real. (“(Kirito) I’m not exactly one to believe in that. It’s almost impossible to kill someone with a heat lamp from what I’ve looked up. Even then, how did you get the poison for the death of the infant? Did you make it yourself?”) I love watching this footage, even so much as to pleasure myself to it, but I had to hide it. You couldn't know. Your lonely piece of shit brain would tell you to turn me in. You were so desperate for love... You fell in love with a serial killer." (“(Feral) Called it. It dumb twist. We knew it was her.”)

The woman turned around instantly and I recognized the face of my wife. I couldn't even feel emotion at this point. I didn't know what to think. My memory had fallen to pieces. I didn't know where I was, or who I had been, or what I was about to go through. (“(Hazuki) THAT IS TRAUMA. Have this burned into your head because this is what trauma feels like!! And no, I refuse to let your first world problem whining from earlier go.”) Everything in my life died as I saw the once happy and bubbly eyes that I once saw in my wife become vapid and emotionless. A smile crept across her face, one that makes me quiver in malaise upon the slightest thought of it. This wasn't possession. This wasn't mental illness. This was just... Evil. So evil. (“(Kirito) Evil is something to be feared yet with the way this is written, the woman comes across to me as someone seeking for attention at any cost.”) The video continued.

"It's quite a shame. I really loved you. We had this passion. Hehehe. Remember the giggle? I made you fall in love with me. I tricked you. I lied to you. And, wanna know the best part? (“(Iori) She’s going to kill you?”) I knew you would find out. (“(Iori) Goddammit.”) I couldn't keep the secret forever. Eventually you'd find the key to the basement, eventually the stench would become too strong, eventually the decaying foundation would begin to topple the house, and eventually you'd finally realize that my children never had leukemia and that my husband never left... I killed them. And, they're closer than you think. Why do you think the basement smells so bad? You'd be surprised how easy it is to cement human remains into the floor. You stepped on my dead children and husband. Feel proud of yourself? (“(Feral) Does backyard not exist? Why not bury people there?”)

"I...

"I know you're watching this. I just made this video. I know what you've done."

I began shaking my head, fearing what I knew I was about to hear. A cold sweat crept upon me as I suddenly felt two eyes bore into the back of my head. (“(Megumi) ‘Honey~ I’ve got a special silver surprise for you~’” “(Hazuki) *shivers* Why do you say things like that?!” “(Megumi) Because I want to be funny.”) I was paralyzed.

"Those noises you're hearing aren't the pipes. Turn around."

I slowly turned and froze as I met the psychotic eyes of my wife. She began to giggle.

I don't know what happened after that. I've been told by the police that people heard screams coming from my house during my attempted murder and called the police. (“(Kirito) And where were the people when her first husband and children were dying? Did those people happen to be deaf or did were they just apathetic?”) I was told by physicians that I was violated with the sharp end of a screwdriver and that she placed a block of hot ice on my lap. (“(Iori) Ice cannot be hot. I’d understand dry ice but hot ice?”) I was tied to a chair, the same one as was used in previous videos, and was videotaped. All the videos are now in police custody, and I refuse to see mine. (“(Feral) Only smart decision made by that man.”)

My wife was given the death penalty. I was present at the execution. Her last words were to tell me that she would never leave me, (“(Kirito) You’ll be dead. Like it or not, you have to leave him behind.”) that she would always know where I was, (“(Kirito) And how would the dead be able to know where the living are unless they were a zombie?”) that she would never give up on my murder, (“(Kirito) As I said, you would be dead. It’s impossible to finish a murder when you have no brain left to control your body.”) and that she never left a job unfinished. She was sure to tell me that I would see her again, that she'd send another minion to finish the job. (“(Iori) OH FUCK OFF!!!” “(Sakura) When did she even get minions?! What do they look like? Where did she meet them?”) She finished by telling me that I would never be safe. Ever.

She survived the first three attempts at lethal injection, but died on the fourth. She was smiling, and she giggled like a little schoolgirl right before she died. (“(Kirito) This would be creepy if we were made to fear her in any capacity.”)

I have been through extensive therapy, and, years later, I have been able to overcome the horrific trauma I saw and experienced. (“(Hazuki) Yes, the horrific trauma of being 32 and single once! Oh, and the torture his wife put him through.”) I still make six figures a year, I have made a good network of friends, and my life has been incredible. I feel accomplished and successful, something I never felt before. I am now confident. So confident, in fact, that I am going on a date tonight with a girl. She's cute too, with this long, dark, flowing hair and vibrant green eyes. (“(Iori) It’s the same fucking girl!! You know, dumbass deserves to die at this point…”)

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!