Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World in darkness

World in darkness

a part of “World in darkness”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

Vampires were only believed to exist in the world of fiction but what happens when humans suddenly are brutally aware of the world of the immortal and their royal family?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World in darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

World in darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "World in darkness"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: World in darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:27 pm

I want to reserve the youngest prince because he's MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE.

Also, purple~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Reserve eldest princess please!

Favorite color: Blue

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:34 pm

May I reserve the guard for the eldest prince!

btw. Gray! :D
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:35 pm

I would like to reserve the youngest prince's guard please. :)

Also green!

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:45 pm

They are aal reserved for you ^^

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ConfirmTapioca on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:43 pm

May I reserve the eldest prince?

Color: ... hell you guys took my favorites so...... RED

ConfirmTapioca
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 pm

He is reserved for you Confirm.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:58 pm

I'll hopefully have my girl up sometime today, if not, tomorrow!

EDIT: I sent her in, but she's WIP. I'm still working on her, so hopefully I'll finish her up tonight or tomorrow.

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:42 am

I hope the others make their characters. I'm excited to start lol

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:38 am

Sorry for not having posting my character yet. Stuff happened and me being lazy isn't a good mix. I'll try to rush in ~

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:01 am

Hey, I think the people who are playing as the siblings (me being one of them) should collaborate together on some of their History, at least on the parts that deal with the parents...

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:23 am

Yeah or maybe we can do like a section where we put specific memories of people also we're missing the guard of Katherine to be reserved and awaiting for the last few characters.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:42 am

I think the only to open spots are Katherine's and Crystal's guards. And the youngest prince and Jace's guard are reserved.

Now onto part of the siblings History:

So here's what I think we all know. Victoria and James Goldsworthy are the parents. James physically abused Victoria for many years, causing Victoria to go into depression. It got worse and worse as each child was born, when finally Victoria had enough and took her own life. Katherine was ten, Crystal was eleven, young prince was twelve, and Jace was thirteen when this happened. After Victoria committed suicide, James went into a rage fit and, how about we say two years later, took his anger out in public which got himself killed by hunters.

What the rest of the siblings don't know is that for the two year period between Victoria's death and James's death, Katherine was beat by James in a fit of anger.

We could say Jace and Crystal, being the two oldest in gender, took up some of the responsibility as an adult figure to take care of their siblings. Jace acting a bit fatherly than brotherly and Crystal being a bit motherly than sisterly.

Anything else we could say or add on to this?

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ConfirmTapioca on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Sounds good to me. Yeah I figured Jace had to fit in with the same story as Katherine did, so i went along with it as best as I could. Idk is everybody good with sugar's explanation or is another thread necessary? It seems fine to me, but what about you guys?

ConfirmTapioca
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!