Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yggdrasil Online

Yggdrasil Online

a part of “Yggdrasil Online”, a fictional universe by code6435.

When a peaceful Virtual Reality game becomes the war grounds for the battle between science and religion, what will turn out in the end between these two sides?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yggdrasil Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Yggdrasil Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:42 pm

@ Maitros

C.L.A.S.S. = Come Late And Start Sleeping

OOC: Meep xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:43 pm

I have no idea what's going on, but I like the image war that sprouted from a single compliment. (xD)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Just wanted to throw the gloominess over me really XD Couldn't resist when Byte replied with an image as well :P

Sorry though XD Never thanked for the compliment XD Sooooo

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sapphire Tears on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:52 pm

@Capella

Sapphire Tears
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:10 pm

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Well, it's more of just-a-random-gif-that-i-recently-found-and-wanted-to-show-you-guise kinda thing.
I want in on this man. =u=

Also, I like how everyone went for the conventional way of using a high-tech vision thingy and I went ahead with a good old-fashioned messenger. Classy. :>

EDIT: Due to these ridiculous time distances, I have to go to sleep.
Night night, and don't have too much fun. =u=

"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 pm

I just thought that because you initially didn't have a player on the real world, thus no visor, and no visor means no getting messages and whatnot. :3

Seems like everybody is really role-playing this. TwT I really appreciate it. Really, you guys. I never thought the role-play will turn out like this. TwT Seems like we have a few ways to go before I start the first arc. Get your epic fighting imagination gear ready, cause we're going to rock Role-Play Gateway with this awesome role-play(If it is)! Anyway, after a hours of schooling will I be able to post for Final, Inno, Sapphire and capella. I have A LOT of NPCs to deal with. *facepalm*

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Is this still open? I think i could cook up a character, anything I should know? anything you need filled?

For now I will read up on what's been going on and maybe read some of the characters, I need to go to sleep soon but i should have an hour or so before that.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Everyone is welcome! This is a never ending role-players growing role-play. You don't have to worry not having characters.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 pm

@Colonel: Join us! By us, I mean WoV. We have cookies.
c:
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sapphire Tears on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:04 pm

@Colonel

Yes join WoV's side ^^

Sapphire Tears
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm

@Colonel - Don't listen to Inno! She lies, her cookies are raisins, they are not the true cookies of chocolate chips! Also, we would love to have more people.

@ Inno - I'm watching you... -Give the I'm watching you motion and glare.-

Maitros
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Gasp, Maitros, I'm innocent! I do not know of what you speak c:

@Colonel: *sigh* Now, I didn't want to bring this up, but... Maitros is an undercover bully; take your toy blocks during recess kindda bully.
Yup..

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Hah! You are as innocent as a squirrel stealing from a bird feeder.
How dare ye besmirch my honor as a gentleman and a scholar, I'll have you know all those building blocks were confiscated in the name of the British Empire and the Spanish Inquisition.

@ Colonel - Inno once kicked me in the shin... For no reason.

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Heathen!

The kick was a necessity; I told you that and apologized seven times already. I needed to protect my blocks, Colonel; I needed to keep his hands away from blocks that were passed down to me from my great, great, great grandmother.

Maitros eats people.

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Lies and slander! You continue to spread the filth of such untruths and injustices! You merely apologied five and it was no necessity, I even told you that you would be able to keep said blocks should you only pledge allegiance to the Empire! You reacted with violence and hate, you scoundrel!

Also, my taste in the culinary arts is none of thine business...

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:48 pm

I never lie, you… liar! And only five, five?! Oh, you brute! We both know there was an added two more apologies after said five. I choose to live freely, stretch my wings, and soar! I will ascend without restraint! And I apologize (again!) if you cannot take no for an answer. Your Empire is poop.

Colonel, join WoV. We promise not to eat you.

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Colonel! Do not listen to this dirty rapscallion, she aims to mislead you and has not the decency to use her feminine wiles on you.

And as you for Inno, those other two were not heartfelt and you know it. And then you insult my loved empire by comparing it to fecal matter... FOR SHAME! You have attacked my honor for the last time madame and I will see this travesty atoned for.

THIS. MEANS. WAR!!!!!!!!

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Colonel is my dearest and closest friend, as of sixteen seconds ago. So believe me when I say... PREPARE TO BE DESTROYED PUNY MAN!!

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Such a remark is unfounded and false as he was the best man at my wedding, which I just Photoshopped him into! Thou shall not convert him on to your side!!!!

PREPARE THE CATAPULTS!

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Well, I’ll have you know he was here for the holidays, in my mind, and he got me a lovely scarf!
Your yells don’t frighten me, brute!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!

Inno
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!