Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yggdrasil Online

Yggdrasil Online

a part of “Yggdrasil Online”, a fictional universe by code6435.

When a peaceful Virtual Reality game becomes the war grounds for the battle between science and religion, what will turn out in the end between these two sides?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yggdrasil Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Yggdrasil Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:25 pm

His gift was but a ruse and stratagem to get you to trust him so he could feed me all the information I need to destroy you!

So I retort, I fart in your general directions... No, now go away before I taunt you a second time!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maitros
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm

You lie between your teeth! Colonel is my bestest and most trusted friend! He scammed you because he loves me, thus I now know all there is to know about you; favorite food and all.

So hah! Now... go and boil your bottom, you son of a silly person. I blow my nose at you.
*Huff*
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:56 pm

How uncouth! I just get back from a wonderful dinner of fried orph-- I mean... an onion bloom and steak and this is how I am greeted!

Well, all that information was just to lure you into a false sense of security. I refuse to believe that Colonel would give you any true information on me, now button your lip, you ratbag! Else I will be force to wave my private parts at you auntie!

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:44 am

Now that i have FINALLY managed to get my rotten internet to work properly without doing a Caligula sun dance on me every five minutes i can get into making the character.

Now then chaps... lets go backwards for Christmas together... no need to have these wars and invasions i mean the worst that could happen is the Spanish inquisition and nobody expects that.

Ill be off to Theater rehearsals soon but i will be back in about five hours.

I was thinking along the lines of Dark Radiance... but for the sake of guild balance i could go to Wings of Vengeance. My character will be a fairly cool headed chap with quite a sense of caution, Its much "cooler" to see him with black magic but i think i need more information on the magics here.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 am

-Hangs his head, he has a look about him... it is the look of a defeated man.- And here I thought... I HAVE BEEN A FOOL!!! Will you ever forgive me Inno? Colonel has swayed my heart and opened my eyes.

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:28 am

*A pout puckered her lips, her 'brows frowned in deep thought.*
Hmmmm... I need at least seven apologies for all your hurtful and and mean words.
I am broken inside because of you...

Colonel, I'm glad you chose the right side. Now we will have cookies and enjoy life. c:

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:50 am

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I have been a fool and a heathen for my actions and ask that you humbly grant me atonement.

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:57 am

Atonement, a wonderful movie.

But yes, you are forgiven. I will sleep with a smile tonight, all because you see the light that is WoV.
However... please, take no offense when I destory you with my magical abilities; it's nothing personal.

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 am

Is that a challenge, madame? I would be in poor taste if I did not remind you that I love a challenge. -An inhuman, almost wolfish grin flashes for just a moment.- I guess we shall see.

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:08 am

I'm very sorry for not posting you guys! I had club activities and now I have homework. It sucks, but can you please wait? :) I'll try my best to do it faster and post a bit more earlier. Really sorry for the inconvenience you guys! By the way, PrismatechGhost is my second-in-command, and he's a real close real-life friend, so if anything should happen, I will inform him to tell you guys. Thanks for joining the role-play!

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 am

*Grin*
When I win, what will I get as a prize?

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 am

@ Code - No worries buddy, life happens we all get it!

@ Inno - You are assuming, a false assumption, that you will win. It doesn't work that way. I will say this though, IF you win your only prize will be quick and painless. I will not be going alone. -A cold laugh rumbles up from the very core of Maitros.-

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:28 am

*Pointed at him.* Heathen!

@Code: No worries. I'm drawing a blank at the moment anyway. c:

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 am

How many types of magic can i take? For now i am thinking about two main magics for my character ; 1) Ice Magic, 2) Something i will make up and a few minor ones.

I have a sense of what's overpowered and i will read some character sheets to get a better picture of what's going on with it.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 am

Hmm. It's better if you stick to only one. If you want to have multiple magic, I'm sorry, but I have to tell you to balance the powers out so that it doesn't become too overly powered.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:12 am

I intend to choose ice but i want to have a darker version of it... slightly blood involving or something of the like so I guess i will go for a crossbreed

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:31 am

I can take two magics, but more than that and I will have to ask you to lower your powers down or make more weaknesses. I'm very sorry if this inconvenienced you making your sheet.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 am

@ Maitros and Inno

I'm back baby c:

Just kidding XD

@Sapphire

@ Code

No problem, and I'm looking forward to it! :D (No pics for you buddy)

@ Colonel

Heeeyyy :D An another WoV member, fortunately we'll get along! ^_^ And...Both Maitros and Inno eat people, don't be deceived by their conversations! I went to sleep for a while and look what have they done!
C.L.A.S.S. = Come Late And Start Sleeping

OOC: Meep xD

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 am

@Capella:
What you actually meant to say to Colonel_Masters.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 am

Okay, I've done my post. Now where are the others? I do think that they have... uh... daily life problems that they can't post, but please. Whoever of you that has something happening on the real life do please report here or PM me. Please. I sincerely ask for you to do just that. Because if you dragged the time for too long, people won't be able to advance.

code6435
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!