Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You are all screwed, mentally speaking.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

You are all screwed, mentally speaking.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaularuKyrumo on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:47 pm

This is because I have decided to appear! All shall bow before my almighty powers of--*Is struck by lightning* Ah, shaaaaaaaaaaat. *Faint*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: You are all screwed, mentally speaking.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valintine on Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:27 pm

Hiya *snicker* Zeus didnt feel like bowing i guess! Welocme now want a cookie?
"It's sad how many people strive for perfection when its their imperfections that make them perfect"--(me)

"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future"--(Oscar Wilde)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valintine
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaularuKyrumo on Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:38 pm

I'd rather have an RP, but meh.

My favorite genre is Modern Fantasy. Since my hard disk crashed, I only have one of my characters, but I'll get more recovered soon.

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valintine on Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:53 pm

You can still start an RP here! and have a cookie!
Ouch I hate when hard diskes go. I like just fanstasy in general!

Valintine
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 am

ImageImage

Welcome to RolePlay Gateway, I hope you can recover that data and as was mentioned earlier, you can still start a role-play here. Feel free to ask anyone, staff or community member, if you have questions about how things work here at RPGateway. If you want to join an ongoing RP I would suggest you read the OOC, PM the game master and then simply wait for them to reply. PM me or any staff member if you have questions or concerns or just need a nudge in the right direction.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:47 pm

"Who the hell do you think you are", quoted the man,the cold, cool sound of his BGM, the Sword of Magus, played. as the fighter focused, waiting for his steel to hit the ground. Ryand nodded, as instead, he quickly swung, cleaving the feelings of unwelcome, for his mission. He then nodded, looking up at the Stars. He said, "Welcome, LaularuKyrumo, to RPGateway," before falling, his sword in his hands.

I am Ryand-Smith, resident hotblooded Roleplayer of justice! I'm here, as part of the elite tactical command, under the power of the Creator, Remeus/Master. However, don't be alarmed, we are here to help you with anything roleplay related.With this said, Please do not forget to Read the Rules and The RPGateway User Manual, and I am sure we will be all right. PM or IM me with any questions, and I will get to them as soon as possible. Do not forget. The name of the machine does not matter, it is the Pilot who will make victory possible!

I have some RPs that I would humbly suggest for you.
The Magical Lyrical Technical Wings, A Fantasy RP with Cyberpunk elements, and for you Futuristic lovers.. Super Robot Wars for ROCKON, and Giant Robots!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaularuKyrumo on Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:03 pm

Violet merely chuckles as the man completely botches his introduction. Instead of using the visible screen name, one should always ask for a name. Even if he is destined to be shot down, it's better than making an ass out of oneself. The man's attempts to establish himself as a fighter, one of justice no less, were even more amusing to Violet. He was no demon himself, but knew that anyone masquerading as an officer of light was likely just that--masquerading. It would be far too easy to whip out his bow and disable this man permanently, but he was amusing. This in and of itself was enough to give him purpose in Violet's eyes, which shined with delight as he saw a potential victim, the thrill of the hunt building within.

Violet stands about 6' 2" and, while he doesn't look a day over eighteen, is really twenty-four. He was named after his deep violet eyes which always seem to hold more than he is willing to reveal. With age, Violet has grown to be less sensitive about being called a girl, especially because it hasn't happened nearly as often. Violet is a skilled archer and can shoot several arrows at once from his prized longbow. He carries it around everywhere due to the constant onslaught of wild beasts. Also noticeable on his back is a dark red katana, about three feet in length. He also walks around with a silver shield with a red dragon in the middle. However, his tools are not his only marvel: Violet boasts some limited psychic powers. In addition, he has trained in Fire magic for almost ten years and has gained an immunity to water in the process. Not all his powers are cause for celebration, unfortunately, as Violet has recently acquired empathy through a freak accident involving several hybrid vampires. He spends much of his free time trying to control this power, as well as his thirst. Even during those rare times when Violet has his inner demons under control, the "unique" wildlife of the forest he calls home is never beyond sight.

This is utter foolishness... You dare to insinuate that your temper is even close to mine? Blasphemous traitor, you shall be exterminated!

And with this, Violet drew his blade, hoping that this man would have the balls to do the same. After all, it doesn't take any real skill to point and shoot, now does it?

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!