Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"You have to Choose..."

"You have to Choose..."

a part of “"You have to Choose..."”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

Two princesses have to pick a prince to marry at age 15, but when there are 6 different princes and other people they might fall in love with, who will they choose?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “"You have to Choose..."”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] "You have to Choose..."

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:41 am

We're not gonna wait for the spots to be filled up (at least as much as possible) before starting? @_@

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:43 am

Well actually, all the characters are supposed to be heading to a meeting in the main hall in the palace of Chandra so like all the characters right now are allowed to do atleast 1 or 2 posts, like talking before the meeting starts. Once all the spots have been filled up and all the characters are at the meeting, then the meeting will start.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:29 am

Might I reserve the good Clima 1? x)
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelynn on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:42 am

I have a question concerning the roleplay. If there are six princes why not make more sisters if you don't mind me asking?

Raelynn
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 am

I think its meant to be a competition between the princes.
"The day will not save them. And we own the night."

The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:42 am

Can we do more than one character?? Its just i was thinking of Taking the demon prince...and making a character profile for his right hand man :] Everyone needs an evil side kick
I'll make them anyway and then you can decide...

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:41 am

Damn, I was just gonna submit a Demon Prince character. I so love demons XD If you choose Meesha's character that's fine. =]
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 am

Agh so many people.... I'll update the roleplaying after school -.- don't wantto go to school but I get out early today because of Spring Break.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 am

DO we have to play one of the princes? or are side characters allowed? if not i would like to submit for one of the princes.

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:55 pm

No you guys can make side characters. And you can make as many characters as you want (it's just that if you play a prince you can't create another prince, you can make a side character thought)

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:12 pm

immonna post a prince from cambi- whatever the place with 2.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Looks like we got all the spots filled! :)
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Actually we still have:

The Prince of the land of Espero:
The First Prince of the land of Clima:
Clima 2:

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Wait.

What happened.

I just saw that apparently there are TWO good princes of Clima? Have I missed something? :v

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 pm

OOPS! I toatally missed that. me go make him fro espero.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Eh, they can both be good, it's really up to you two. You can talk to the person who plays the other prince about it and decide it.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:45 pm

nemind. he no gonna be a angel... oh? really kelly?
Yayhee!

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Well, I sorta established in my own profile that Alexander and his brother didn't get along because his brother was evil...since that was what the description said...

To be honest when I saw the second character I was concerned that I was being replaced for whatever reason XD

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:47 pm

well, you can hate him if you want. he may hate you too. he doesn't like royalty :P

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Unless Alexander is given an actual reason to hate his brother, even if his brother hates him, he wouldn't hate him back...

I guess I'll have to change the profile then....I was working off what was said on the main page as I was under the impression that was how it was going to be -_-

Also..why would he dislike royalty? I mean...he is royalty ._.

Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!