Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"You have to Choose..."

"You have to Choose..."

a part of “"You have to Choose..."”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

Two princesses have to pick a prince to marry at age 15, but when there are 6 different princes and other people they might fall in love with, who will they choose?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “"You have to Choose..."”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] "You have to Choose..."

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelynn on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Well are there going to be other princesses? because people charas are going to get left out thats a little unfair to the others if you thought out your roleplay clearer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raelynn
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:09 pm

I actually think it's quite fair...after all, there are other ladies besides the princesses. It's not like there is a rule forbidding a prince from falling instead in love with one of the other girls :v

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:11 pm

QUESTION!!!!! ^_^ if it is a side character can it be someone who is kind of important to their race? like a blood line runs clear all the way from the first of their race or something like that? Does that make since even?

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 pm

read his char. profile
and his post...
I thinlk they both say.
he is just a confused person, dont worry about it.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:28 pm

...who, Alexander? @_@

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:03 pm

nono..... rigo.....

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelynn on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 pm

okay but here is the thing it clearly says something about royalty not marrying normal people so yeah people are about to get left out

Raelynn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 pm

I think that rule only applies to the Princesses.
"The day will not save them. And we own the night."

The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Indeed. It was stated that only Chandra enforces this on its royals.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:48 pm

What r rules for? They are either for breaking or for listening to, it depends on the character.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 pm

I like breaking them.
:D

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelynn on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:58 pm

So then what the point of only two princesses?

Raelynn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Didn't she already say it was for competition?

^_^ i hope my character works, i really like the sound of this role play

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 pm

I thought it would be more fun with only two princesses, considering EVERY SINGLE fairytale has a princess for each prince,
So guess what?
I don't listen to fairy tale rules -_-
(speaking of fairy tales, my friend is making a story called 'It's a Freakin Fairy Tale' XD)

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:14 pm

O.O I think I might start a roleplay called "It's a Freakin Fairy Tale"
NOBODY TAKE MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

This roleplay has had 179 views.... and I only submitted it last night.... Holy Crud O.O

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm

"It's a Friggin' Fairy Tale"

Starring--

Cliche Rebellious Tomboy Princess
Cliche Snobby Spoiled Princess
Cliche Valiant and Dashing Prince
Cliche Crooked Old Ebil Wizard/Dark Lord
Cliche Plot Involving Princess Being Found Unconscious By Prince, Who Goes On a Crusade To Take Down the Ebil Wizard

I can see it becoming the new face of RP D:

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Well, now we only need the Prince of the land of Espero, who is a angel, and then we have all the princesses and princes. And then all we need is for all princes to gather at the main hall (the princesses are there) for the meeting.

Lol, great roleplay plan! XD

Oh so anyone who plays a prince character make a post introducing them as they go to the main hall in the palace of Chandra.

He he he I think I might make a character who's known as the "Cursed Bloody Doll" who is an antagonist of the story! YAY MESSED UP BLOODY GIRL!!!!!!!
Last edited by kellycat122 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Alexander went to the main hall....was more or less ignored by the princesses though T_T So cruel...

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:26 pm

well, girls tend to react that way to a forced marrige

also, I submit two charachters, and NEITHER is a star? oh, well, thanks.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Creepy Cursed Doll Girl...

...like this? 0_o

*shudder*

Also, you don't need to be a prince or a princess to be a star in this RP. Any given character will have opportunity to interact with princes/other characters.

Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!